Pages:
Author

Topic: Memecoins Making people more profitable than Alts - page 2. (Read 601 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 516
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Its really surprising, and it seems the community is enjoying it. There must be some mind behind all these show and they are well funded. But i am not sure how long they are going to keep doing it because they are just distributing free money to people. Solana already had one top meme project Bonk, then wif, wen and few others made their position at the top by attracting billions of dollars. Now most of the top meme projects are on solana. Solana is becoming a blockchain meme project?
Activity: 1358
Merit: 267
Degens.bet - On-chain 1000x Futures
This is a very subjective opinion. If you are trying to make quick money, then memcoins theoretically provide such an opportunity. I won’t say that the ratio of successful memcoin projects is approximately 1:5, IMHO. You can simply find yourself in a situation - and if we are talking about memcoins and other shitcoins on Solana, then it is almost guaranteed - when you buy this dubious coin after seeing a “green rocket”, and then only a quick fall to 0. Altcoins are different in nature, they were created either as digital shares (tokens), or as a means of payment/incentive within the project, or generally represent the native currency of the chain. I would never compare them in any context.

I won't lie but we know that's what 80% of crypto lovers do here. To make money! Including me, you see this profit I have from this memecoin, I'll rotate it to Any altcoin that haven't started having its peek, when that one does something different too, I take the profit and dump it on BTC. End of my money circulation
In this case, you have chosen the right strategy, although I adhere to more conservative views. Yes, memcoins and their creators do not feel the burden of obligations compared to full-fledged altcoins. "Just for Fun" was created. I tried some tokens on Solana to make quick money - solscan + bonkbot + telegram channels - but I realized that in this case you need more involvement and enthusiasm than I currently have.

Yes, you need more involvement to know what and why these meme coins are created and who they community members are. If not, there are many meme coins you will see as useless just like this particular one that took people by surprise. But the more you engage in their system, the better reason you would have to buy it
For me, my activities in crypto are a side chain to my activities in real life. Take today's situation with $SLERF. I would say that this is what Solana is all about. If something crazy happens (both positive and negative), now it almost always happens only in Solana. And by the way, it turned out funny for $BOME - Binance says that it will tighten the requirements for listing and will list $BOME itself.
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
BTC Lover|Crypto Educator| We Grow by Learning!
Quote from: AbuBhakar
More profit but also more loss. Meme coin is a double sword which can give you vast rich or extra poor outcome. All those astronomical price gain is due to its liquidity that makes them very volatile compared to other altcoins that’s why it most favorite tokens to trade by whales since there’s a lot of dumb trader trying to ride the wave while whales are using them as an exit liquidity.

Only those who have an insider connection to the team always first on buying this token while the rest is just playing a dangerous game of sinking boat. There’s sustainability on meme coin which means this gain can be erased anytime.

The losses that involved in the memecoins are more higher than the profits that involved, which many altcoins investors don't know because memecoins are not like those potential coins you will embrace in the time of purchase and have a comfortable believe that you will achieve something reasonable from the coins.  If you use the price to determine the future of memecoins in the market, I think it will make you feel uncomfortable in the future because you will not see anything that will be giving you hope that the market price will soon change for you to release them to recover your capital. Why can't you invest the money to Ethereum that many investors are use to in the market, because it used to caused their investors to make passive income.

I know that the losses are enormous that's why I don't hold them long the way I do for Alts with potential. If you read through how I did for BOME you will notice I sold immediately the hype. Then, invest in good alts, then Btc

That's why is good to always have a cex that gets to list both memes and Alts before others. That's just my luck
Activity: 1400
Merit: 650
Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds
I remember when meme coins weren't a thing, and some people said it was a waste of time to invest in them. You know, because most meme coins either end up rug-pulling investors or causing them to be dumped on. Altcoins in the other hand seem like a safer bet than meme coins due to lower risk. However, risky altcoins exist as well, but that's a discussion for another day.

Common we should be able to know all these things mate and you should step up, sometimes it keeps me wonderings why people till this stage can not differentiate altcoin correctly instead they misquote the whole thing. Keep this at back of your mind that anything other than bitcoin is altcoin they are both classified as one so there is no difference between altcoins and memecoin they are same thing just that memecoin is just name category were we do have AI coin, Memecoin, L1/L2 coin and whatever but in General they are all classified as altcoin.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 147
Quote from: AbuBhakar
More profit but also more loss. Meme coin is a double sword which can give you vast rich or extra poor outcome. All those astronomical price gain is due to its liquidity that makes them very volatile compared to other altcoins that’s why it most favorite tokens to trade by whales since there’s a lot of dumb trader trying to ride the wave while whales are using them as an exit liquidity.

Only those who have an insider connection to the team always first on buying this token while the rest is just playing a dangerous game of sinking boat. There’s sustainability on meme coin which means this gain can be erased anytime.

The losses that involved in the memecoins are more higher than the profits that involved, which many altcoins investors don't know because memecoins are not like those potential coins you will embrace in the time of purchase and have a comfortable believe that you will achieve something reasonable from the coins.  If you use the price to determine the future of memecoins in the market, I think it will make you feel uncomfortable in the future because you will not see anything that will be giving you hope that the market price will soon change for you to release them to recover your capital. Why can't you invest the money to Ethereum that many investors are use to in the market, because it used to caused their investors to make passive income.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
Chainjoes.com
Meme coins can bring big wins, but they're risky. Their liquidity makes them very volatile, which whales use to their advantage. Those with insider connections usually benefit most. For others, it's like playing a risky game. Meme coins' gains can vanish fast, so be careful when trading them.
Activity: 644
Merit: 155
The trick of pumping through a hype is created where a lot of memecoin and altcoins price gouging activity takes place. However memecoin's pump is seen for a very short period of time so it may set your research aside. You can earn a lot from meme coins but the question is to find out how they look after the bull season. There are many memecoins that will be considered dead after the bull market.

That's true. The key in smart entry and exit. Made x8 from BOME on Bitget, now I've rotated to memecoins like SNAP and IQ50 and I'll keep rotating as we go along. Before splitting my profits into quality alts.. it's a game that needs to be played well mate..
Nothing is eternal in meme coins, especially meme coins that have just been listed. Of course, asset transfers will continue to occur, it could be in Pepe this week, next week in Bonk and so on. and so on.
So it's better to keep abreast of developments in which direction investors are putting their money. Don't even put money in coins that investors have just left so that there is no loss due to buying at a high price.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
The trick of pumping through a hype is created where a lot of memecoin and altcoins price gouging activity takes place. However memecoin's pump is seen for a very short period of time so it may set your research aside. You can earn a lot from meme coins but the question is to find out how they look after the bull season. There are many memecoins that will be considered dead after the bull market.

That's true. The key in smart entry and exit. Made x8 from BOME on Bitget, now I've rotated to memecoins like SNAP and IQ50 and I'll keep rotating as we go along. Before splitting my profits into quality alts.. it's a game that needs to be played well mate..
Activity: 811
Merit: 20
Chainjoes.com
Activity: 700
Merit: 577
Memecoins don't last and we all know what and why they were made. Not like I'm supporting them, but in all honesty, they give quick money.
If I did want to invest my money without my heart skipping then I'll option in for alts and bitcoin. This one is just an extra profit to make in the meantime

Op from your point of the argument, do you also agree that memecoins are also airdrops? Because the characteristics of memecoins are also found in the Airdrops and the investment methods are there the same I also see them as one both the altcoins are all the same. But what I also discovered there are stages of this movement. At first when they are launched in the ecosystem they are called different names both in shitcoins, airdrops and memecoins and this is when they are in the short term investment or live shortly but whereby when the project stay and becomes fruitful and gain ground in the ecosystem and increase in value then it because altcoins.

Therefore I also see no different among them.
Op all depends on the time, plan and period of the investment. Hypes are to implement the profits of the memecoins but even at that I still take altcoins. Altcoins are more profitable then memecoins. But that can happen if you are investing in short or long term. If it is short term then you can invest in memecoins and if it is long term then I advise you to invest in altcoins. Though not all altcoins are good to invest and likewise with the memecoins and memecoins are even the worse.

Most of the memecoins are from Ponzi Scheme family so they are not last. And also people lost money in memecoins. So be careful with them.
Memecoins don't last and we all know what and why they were made. Not like I'm supporting them, but in all honesty, they give quick money.
If I did want to invest my money without my heart skipping then I'll option in for alts, exchange token like BGB and bitcoi because I know my money won't lag In any of these. This one is just an extra profit to make in the meantime
First thing I do is;
I go to Dexscreener then CMC, to look at some solana memecoins and see their movement like BOME just bought it. I never knew it will go that high and get so much attention and become one of the Sol top meme then its listing on Bitget has made it surged over 700% or so and then Binance announcement on having its derivatives available made it surge more. That's one beautiful thing of buying a memecoin before the noise comes in.

Indeed, many good opportunities will be missed but don't regret other opportunities that will come. But, That's one real example if there is good news that continues to come into the market for that token, Yes. I also saw it in several media that the token is a trending topic for meme coins at the moment.

Now. Whatever the first buyer there is a king and the first one to smile feels the take profit of course and don't forget the loss moment if you enter now it's a mistake to get caught up in fomo or hype because this is a mind game where if you want to enter the market now you should just wait for a correction and this really requires patience if you want to buy the coin,
Yes, meme coins is about getting early or entering when the hype just started. If you get in when is already priced in, my dear, you will be the sell liquidity. That's where the mind game comes, and that's what many did including me
Activity: 700
Merit: 577
Op all depends on the time, plan and period of the investment. Hypes are to implement the profits of the memecoins but even at that I still take altcoins. Altcoins are more profitable then memecoins. But that can happen if you are investing in short or long term. If it is short term then you can invest in memecoins and if it is long term then I advise you to invest in altcoins. Though not all altcoins are good to invest and likewise with the memecoins and memecoins are even the worse.

Most of the memecoins are from Ponzi Scheme family so they are not last. And also people lost money in memecoins. So be careful with them.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 175
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I remember when meme coins weren't a thing, and some people said it was a waste of time to invest in them. You know, because most meme coins either end up rug-pulling investors or causing them to be dumped on. Altcoins in the other hand seem like a safer bet than meme coins due to lower risk. However, risky altcoins exist as well, but that's a discussion for another day.

Meme coins are considered altcoins, only Bitcoin is not altcoin, and these meme coins/tokens could not have take off without Elon Musk it disrupt the market because so many developers are creating meme coins on every chain because this is a trend coin and where investors are making money because of the wave.
I thought after Shiba Inu there would never be another meme wave but looks there's Pepe and every chain has their version of meme coin like Brett of the Solana chain.
I guess this meme coin will continue in the next two years or even more.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 323
First thing I do is;
I go to Dexscreener then CMC, to look at some solana memecoins and see their movement like BOME just bought it. I never knew it will go that high and get so much attention and become one of the Sol top meme then its listing on Bitget has made it surged over 700% or so and then Binance announcement on having its derivatives available made it surge more. That's one beautiful thing of buying a memecoin before the noise comes in.

Indeed, many good opportunities will be missed but don't regret other opportunities that will come. But, That's one real example if there is good news that continues to come into the market for that token, Yes. I also saw it in several media that the token is a trending topic for meme coins at the moment.

Now. Whatever the first buyer there is a king and the first one to smile feels the take profit of course and don't forget the loss moment if you enter now it's a mistake to get caught up in fomo or hype because this is a mind game where if you want to enter the market now you should just wait for a correction and this really requires patience if you want to buy the coin,
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1315
First thing I do is;
Well lucky or fortunate for those who bought even at presale stage. Actually some alts are noy moving but lets not forget that alts with actual product are more good or stable than these memecoins. If you earned from meme then congrats but dont hug them too much or at least if you are willing to risk for it just be ready to lose at least.
Activity: 644
Merit: 155
If we look closely, we can see that lately people are getting the highest returns by investing in meme coins. The amount of return people are getting by investing in meme coins is providing money for their lifetime. If we look at the market, we can see that two meme coins have entered the market in the past few days, namely Book of Meme (BOME) and Dogwifhat (WIF). These two memes have given people the amount of money that has made them millionaires. 'Book of Meme' (BOME) has pumped over 32000% in just a few days, so imagine how much people have profited from it. Dogwifhat is another meme coin that was almost worthless when it hit the market in late 2023. Notice how much this coin is pumping in the current market. That's why I think meme coins are giving people the most money returns these days. One who is favored by fortune becomes the owner of millions by investing in meme coins.
That's true, but memecoin still has a very high risk compared to other altcoins.
It would be better if we only put a small amount of money there, where the money will not affect us when it is actually lost. If you look at the pump, even if you put in a little money, it will definitely be much more because the increase in memecoin is very high, it can be 10X to 100X.
Activity: 588
Merit: 119
Epsiloan Protocol
Firstly meme coins are under alts, if you don't understand what alts are; which means any project, coin, token aside from bitcoin which is the real deal.

You are lucky that your investment in a meme coin paid off and you should leave right away cause they usually end up real bad after the bull run speaking from experience, meme coins have no real utility neither are there solving any problem in the crypto space, there are just built for the mere purpose of making profits and most of them are used as rugpulls by scammers cause they offer huge profits from them.

Better next time you stay away from them.

As per my understanding anything apart from Bitcoin is considered altcoins. I would then consider meme coins as an altcoin. There are others who consider them to be joke coins or shit coins.

Infact investment in meme coins again is becoming profitable. The duration is small and if investment is done correctly memecoins are giving insane returns on investment.  There is nothing wrong in earning profits as everyone is here to generate profit on thier investment.

Memecoin may be profitable but it come with high risk. One needs to consider this risk risk before investing so one won't end up losing much investing in them.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 421
There are some memecoins that have made many people very profitable overnight.We've seen this recent Shiba Inu skyrocket in price.Moreover, there are other memecoins that have been seen to increase in price much faster.  There are also such altcoins.Which have gone up in price overnight.There are also some memecoins through which people are transformed into fakirs overnight.There are also altcoins by which people have become victims of Islam.So it is not possible to compare one with the other as if one is ahead of the other.
This is a very subjective opinion. If you are trying to make quick money, then memcoins theoretically provide such an opportunity. I won’t say that the ratio of successful memcoin projects is approximately 1:5, IMHO. You can simply find yourself in a situation - and if we are talking about memcoins and other shitcoins on Solana, then it is almost guaranteed - when you buy this dubious coin after seeing a “green rocket”, and then only a quick fall to 0. Altcoins are different in nature, they were created either as digital shares (tokens), or as a means of payment/incentive within the project, or generally represent the native currency of the chain. I would never compare them in any context.

I won't lie but we know that's what 80% of crypto lovers do here. To make money! Including me, you see this profit I have from this memecoin, I'll rotate it to Any altcoin that haven't started having its peek, when that one does something different too, I take the profit and dump it on BTC. End of my money circulation
In this case, you have chosen the right strategy, although I adhere to more conservative views. Yes, memcoins and their creators do not feel the burden of obligations compared to full-fledged altcoins. "Just for Fun" was created. I tried some tokens on Solana to make quick money - solscan + bonkbot + telegram channels - but I realized that in this case you need more involvement and enthusiasm than I currently have.

Yes, you need more involvement to know what and why these meme coins are created and who they community members are. If not, there are many meme coins you will see as useless just like this particular one that took people by surprise. But the more you engage in their system, the better reason you would have to buy it
Pages:
Jump to: