Pages:
Author

Topic: Memecoins Making people more profitable than Alts - page 4. (Read 601 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1208
Heisenberg
But meme coins are also alternate cryptocurrencies or tokens in case you didn't know

Solana is currently a very active place with all kinds of shitcoins. I spotted Solchat and solcard right before they exploded  Grin. Those are the only two tokens I was confident to buy. Most of them don't even have a mere website and social media channels and are just possible rug pulls.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 783
The hype is still happening now the narrative is more about memecoins because of the quick profit, it cannot be denied that after that the meme will drop like a rollercoster.
I will not be so much lulled by memes now, for example, if I buy early and it is profitable, I will immediately take profits and no longer buy on other memes with the same expectations, then the second time profit with the first one will be difficult to find again.
BOME is being pumped because it will be listed on Binance and it is already traded now, so with this news the pump will be even bigger.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 306
Currently many new meme coins easily for listing on top exchange such as Binance give us opportunity to earn much profitable than top altcoin, today another meme coins BOME unbelievable last several days with this coins publishing and not take longer time to seat in Binance as new coins listing. Most profitable for holder or investor buy Bome coins in the early time launching before listing on the top exchange with potential profitable earned more than x10.
I think very difficult to earn much profit with top altcoin more than x10 in few days investing only, need several weeks or months later to earn much profitable with top altcoin but meme coins can give us fantastic profitable without waiting more longer time. Need to make research with potential meme coins for investing but the meme coins is not list yet on top CEX exchange before.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 564
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
If you are looking for quick profit and high risk then memecoin may do wonders compared to other altcoins projects, but on a long term memecoins don't have much to offer I would say nothing to offer and it will be depending on hype or some crazy billionaire like Elon Musk to endorse it like he did for Doge. We need to think if we are in for gambling or making money through investment and trading. If gambling then go for memecoin but I would suggest we should stay away from them unless they have a working model and use case.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
First off meme coins are altcoins, I think you meant meme coins vs non meme coins.  And yeah in this very moment they are but show me how the thousands of memecoins from 2020 are doing.  The point is eventually they will all go to zero.  Greed is the only driving factor of this run.  It's a zero sum game though because these don't hold any value other than as pump toys.

They may eventually go to zero, but at the moment taking advantage of them might make you some good money. Few days ago apewifhat hit 20m mcap in a day on dex, yesterday BOME did more than 9x with Bitget listing as op mentioned and with binance on the horizon, it may do more.

You need to study the environment and take advantage of the situation. Now the hype is on meme and it's not slowing down..
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 1406
First off meme coins are altcoins, I think you meant meme coins vs non meme coins.  And yeah in this very moment they are but show me how the thousands of memecoins from 2020 are doing.  The point is eventually they will all go to zero.  Greed is the only driving factor of this run.  It's a zero sum game though because these don't hold any value other than as pump toys.
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Look it has been a part of a long history that people are trying to make profits from Meme coins but they are so unpredictable that they can't you know forced on Investments.

once you invest into the meme coin then it's not sure that you will get back profits on  investment. they are so volatile that they can just pump 10 times in a day and just on the other hand they can just crash your portfolio. so some stories have good opinion for meme coins because of profit on that and mostly people don't get profits so they don't prefer and don't recommend to invest it depends upon case to case study whether you like to invest on me coin or you  you just run away from the meme coin.

Meme coins are a good option to invest but to study their market value and predict whether it will pump or not it's so you know unachievable and in practical so most people due to lack of skills avoid it.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036
Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks
All meme coins are under altcoins. They only have a different category, but anyway...

Now, it's much different. It seems to be that many may have learned from past mistakes and are approaching meme coins differently. Meme coins emerging from the Solana ecosystem, for example, have proven profitable for many. This bull run, coupled with the rise of meme coins, is bringing joy to many investors. So, which meme coin did you invest in that made you profitable how were you able to achieve that, and which one did you FOMO into this quarter?
None.
Even though I re-allocated my total crypto portfolio, and invested on lower market cap coins as compared to what I'm doing most of the time which is to invest in the top coins, I didn't even think of holding meme coins for long run. Obviously, I didn't make any profit in investing in meme coins, but I made losses on it. Cheesy FOMO into this quarter? None as of the moment, but I might be buying a meme coin that I will be holding for this upcoming bull run if I feel that I need to. Cheesy

~
First thing I do is;
I go to Dexscreener then CMC, to look at some solana memecoins and see their movement like BOME just bought it. I never knew it will go that high and get so much attention and become one of the Sol top meme then its listing on Bitget has made it surged over 700% or so and then Binance announcement on having its derivatives available made it surge more. That's one beautiful thing of buying a memecoin before the noise comes in.
I visited the website, and it seems like you will find some meme coins out there that can give you profits.
On the other hand, it's all about luck still, and you're lucky that you made profits by investing into BONK, and now BOME. Aside from luck, risk also comes in as well because without risking, you will not get any profits. For me, with the tip that you shared I might find a meme coin out there, and invest some of my money into them hoping to get some profits if it goes popular. Cheesy

Overall, meme coins can really be more profitable than other alts out there, but always take note that the higher they rise, the lower they can fall, and we might see some meme coins out there rug pulling those investors or we might see meme coins going down really hard after rising up in price. You can make more money in meme coins than other altcoins out there. It's just that it's hard to predict which coins will go up, and boom, but that's what make investing exciting. Cheesy Meme coins can change your life either negatively, or positively. Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
BTC Lover|Crypto Educator| We Grow by Learning!
This is a very subjective opinion. If you are trying to make quick money, then memcoins theoretically provide such an opportunity. I won’t say that the ratio of successful memcoin projects is approximately 1:5, IMHO. You can simply find yourself in a situation - and if we are talking about memcoins and other shitcoins on Solana, then it is almost guaranteed - when you buy this dubious coin after seeing a “green rocket”, and then only a quick fall to 0. Altcoins are different in nature, they were created either as digital shares (tokens), or as a means of payment/incentive within the project, or generally represent the native currency of the chain. I would never compare them in any context.

I won't lie but we know that's what 80% of crypto lovers do here. To make money! Including me, you see this profit I have from this memecoin, I'll rotate it to Any altcoin that haven't started having its peek, when that one does something different too, I take the profit and dump it on BTC. End of my money circulation
Hypes are more profitable than the usual pump like it happen to meme coins and a few altcoins. But the reason why the majority are not investing in meme coins is because of the lack of substantial purpose of these projects. Most of them are still worthless and we can't blame other people for saying that probably because of their bad experiences with them. You should be thankful that they emerged in the Solana System and saved you or else, it is unlikely we see them in the current situation and even turn to another rugpull.

Well, you might be earning a lot from meme coins but the question is how they look after bull season. Because whether we like it or not, only projects that have a use case will stay long in the market. Take this opportunity while still there but don't overthink it will be long-term.

Hypes is what makes people profitable in meme coins and that's more reason people get into it, if eventually you get into the ones that gets the most hypes and luckily gets listed on exchanges then your money will increase vastly. That's same experience I got with BOME
Activity: 966
Merit: 511
🇵🇭
More profit but also more loss. Meme coin is a double sword which can give you vast rich or extra poor outcome. All those astronomical price gain is due to its liquidity that makes them very volatile compared to other altcoins that’s why it most favorite tokens to trade by whales since there’s a lot of dumb trader trying to ride the wave while whales are using them as an exit liquidity.

Only those who have an insider connection to the team always first on buying this token while the rest is just playing a dangerous game of sinking boat. There’s sustainability on meme coin which means this gain can be erased anytime.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 267
Degens.bet - On-chain 1000x Futures
This is a very subjective opinion. If you are trying to make quick money, then memcoins theoretically provide such an opportunity. I won’t say that the ratio of successful memcoin projects is approximately 1:5, IMHO. You can simply find yourself in a situation - and if we are talking about memcoins and other shitcoins on Solana, then it is almost guaranteed - when you buy this dubious coin after seeing a “green rocket”, and then only a quick fall to 0. Altcoins are different in nature, they were created either as digital shares (tokens), or as a means of payment/incentive within the project, or generally represent the native currency of the chain. I would never compare them in any context.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 338
Hypes are more profitable than the usual pump like it happen to meme coins and a few altcoins. But the reason why the majority are not investing in meme coins is because of the lack of substantial purpose of these projects. Most of them are still worthless and we can't blame other people for saying that probably because of their bad experiences with them. You should be thankful that they emerged in the Solana System and saved you or else, it is unlikely we see them in the current situation and even turn to another rugpull.

Well, you might be earning a lot from meme coins but the question is how they look after bull season. Because whether we like it or not, only projects that have a use case will stay long in the market. Take this opportunity while still there but don't overthink it will be long-term.
I remember when meme coins weren't a thing, and some people said it was a waste of time to invest in them. You know, because most meme coins either end up rug-pulling investors or causing them to be dumped on. Altcoins in the other hand seem like a safer bet than meme coins due to lower risk. However, risky altcoins exist as well, but that's a discussion for another day.

Now, it's much different. It seems to be that many may have learned from past mistakes and are approaching meme coins differently. Meme coins emerging from the Solana ecosystem, for example, have proven profitable for many. This bull run, coupled with the rise of meme coins, is bringing joy to many investors. So, which meme coin did you invest in that made you profitable how were you able to achieve that, and which one did you FOMO into this quarter?

I can start first, mine was bonk. I invested in Bonk since last year and just locked it up believing that maybe it will rise. Fortunately enough Sol got its grip back then and there I knew something different was going to happen. That's when I decided to focus on another meme and made it a choice of getting in early before the noise.

First thing I do is;
I go to Dexscreener then CMC, to look at some solana memecoins and see their movement like BOME just bought it. I never knew it will go that high and get so much attention and become one of the Sol top meme then its listing on Bitget has made it surged over 700% or so and then Binance announcement on having its derivatives available made it surge more. That's one beautiful thing of buying a memecoin before the noise comes in.
Pages:
Jump to: