Pages:
Author

Topic: Memereum - Revolutionizing Crypto with Insurance on Blockchain - page 15. (Read 6596 times)

Activity: 0
Merit: 0
The new marketing measures and the latest announcements have ensured that new investors have come on board. It's getting hotter day by day! 🔥
brand new
I am Bullish With Memereum Token Presale Still going on Hurryup to buy Memereum ♥️ Smiley
brand new
MEmereum to the moon
brand new
I'm predicting this project is going to take off after launch, exciting times for the whole space really!
Activity: 2
The $MEME is love my coin this project is future 🚀🚀
brand new
u test memereum !! futur bitcoin
brand new
26 days left until the end of the best investment opportunity
The newsletter, which has been around for a few days now, is very exciting and I'm looking forward to the announcements this week Grin
brand new
From the global channel @memereumBSC:
 We are proud to announce that we have concluded negotiations with the top 30 exchanges in the world

The exchange will be announced next week
2 days to go this stage  Smiley
Activity: 2
Insurance into crypto might be the next big narrative
In the crypto world, Jeazy found Memereum’s $MEME presale. Investing at around $0.03, he watched as $MEME’s value soared post-presale, with unsold tokens burnt for scarcity. Listed at $0.45, Jeazy’s small investment turned him into a millionaire, a testament to the potential of blockchain insurance. Inspired? Explore the presale right now! 😜
Mayby add Polish
brand new
Their Stage 7 Presale is Ending Today, Price is Increasing  Shocked
My prediction is $5-$10 by the end of this year Grin
What I'm wondering about. $MEME is already in use for another coin listed on several exchanges.

What will this Memereum coin actually be called once it's out?
It probably can't have the same name, even though it's running on a different blockchain than the memecoin $MEME?

All those folks (bots, trolls, ...) constantly posting the same nonsense on here are a bit sketchy.

Besides I'm not sure what to make of the fact that most (~90%) of this Memereum coins are actually in possession of the same wallet. How is that to explain?
Activity: 7
Hello coin creator sirs and bots,

the question nowadays is: IS THE COIN PRIVATE OR CAN ANYONE SPECTATE INTO MY A$$HOL€??

If the answer is "not private", go to hell.

Best regards,
wowneroaddict
brand new
 Stage 6 Ends Hurry up to Buy more Token  Smiley
brand new
So far, there was a lot of risk in the Krypto market, but with the implementation of the Memerume platform, this risk is strongly low.
Pages:
Jump to: