Pages:
Author

Topic: mercaBit.eu - buy bitcoins with ukash and more - newbie feedback thread - page 3. (Read 5626 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1004
Firstbits: 1pirata
Thank you @mickeyfinn and @kovkov75, nice doing business with you.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Another fast & good transaction, thank you man.
Activity: 22
Another good transaction last night with Alex. Very quick and easy...great service...will be back again! Smiley
legendary
Thank you @Donpee and @kieranc, pleasure doing business.
Activity: 1
I can understand people thinking these are shill accounts posting feedback but not everyone who wants to buy BTC has previously registered here.. The first time I used Alex's services I pointed this out and decided not to register/post because it would look like a shill but having used the service several times since then and it being consistently quick and reliable, I felt I ought to register to say so!
A very useful service and all my experiences have been positive. I have no problems recommending others use it :-)
I know people will think new account -_-.. but I had to register to feedback paraipan!
As I told him, it was my first try, and I waiting for long before steeping in with some Ukash and I'm very glad of my choice.
Got quotation within minutes, and then got proof of transaction immediately after I sent the voucher code.
So I'll stick with him for further transaction as it seems to be a mess to find easy and trustable way to get bitcoins..

Thanks P.
legendary
Thank you @cavveman, @alex_fun and @artur105, pleasure doing business.
I Just did my transaction with him. it took like 10 min and he spoke with me the whole time through. I would 100% recommend this man. He also sent the bitcoin chain in the email right away
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 24
He is extremely fast and helpful if you have any problems.

5 minutes after sending my voucher, he had confirmed it and sent btc to my adress.
legendary
Sorry my bad, thought I was being scammed  Undecided  Something must have gone wrong with that second mail because I didn't receive it. I already used the vouchers for something else in the meanwhile so sorry for the incovenience and bad rep.

Don't worry about it, please try contacting me directly on IRC or Skype if you see email doesn't work, see http://paraipan.myopenid.com
Sorry my bad, thought I was being scammed  Undecided  Something must have gone wrong with that second mail because I didn't receive it. I already used the vouchers for something else in the meanwhile so sorry for the incovenience and bad rep.

legendary
Please contact me asap, still waiting on confirmation of my order!
(I suggest everyone not to send any vouchers in the meantime)

What order? You didn't reply back after I answered, sent you 2 emails already. Please PM me on the forum if you have issues receiving or sending emails, or just skype me directly at paraipan.abs

Btw, I usually don't recommend anyone to send any vouchers before agreeing with the price.
Please contact me asap, still waiting on confirmation of my order!
(I suggest everyone not to send any vouchers in the meantime)
Sorry, but i had to comment on this. Do you really think your fooling people with making newbie accounts and posting on this thread that the deal has gone through? Both "MisterBobby"  "sharphash" and "kovkov75"  have never posted anywhere BUT this thread. Your other "customers" have very little posts and all their accounts created in December, "kovkov75's" account was created yesterday. Do you think were that stupid? Gtfo

definitely not the case, he is genuinely a great bitcoin merchant
i get bitcoins from mercabit.eu   all the time

they r in ur account in minutes

i only deal with this man

thanks  mercabit.eu   
great service! trust worthy, helpful, professional. I buy all my bitcoins from here
legendary
@furrycoat feel free to check on my rep http://paraipan.myopenid.com/ and the main mercaBit thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mercabiteu-buy-bitcoins-with-ukash-and-more-feedback-thread-104357. This thread was started in order to have feedback from newbie members only, because they we're complaining not being able to comment in the main one, as stated in the OP.

Have you used my service? Do I know you from somewhere?
Activity: 56
Sorry, but i had to comment on this. Do you really think your fooling people with making newbie accounts and posting on this thread that the deal has gone through? Both "MisterBobby"  "sharphash" and "kovkov75"  have never posted anywhere BUT this thread. Your other "customers" have very little posts and all their accounts created in December, "kovkov75's" account was created yesterday. Do you think were that stupid? Gtfo
legendary
Thank you @kovkov75, nice doing business with you
Pages:
Jump to: