Pages:
Author

Topic: mercaBit.eu - buy bitcoins with ukash and more - newbie feedback thread - page 4. (Read 5626 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Thank you for my bitcoins, very fast transaction, i recommend mercaBit.eu Wink
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1004
Firstbits: 1pirata
Thank you @kayluy, hope to deal with you again in the future.
Activity: 1
Very good transaction. Fast and reliable. Will use mercaBit again.
legendary
Thank you @mickeyfinn, hope to deal with you again.

Now there's a backlog of messages coming in all at once, darn.
Activity: 22
Another good transaction with Alex...the third or fourth time I think...bit of a fuck up with the messaging etc due to technical problems so there was a slight delay...but not his fault...good communication...wouldn't hesitate to use again...very trustworthy...top man. 10/10
legendary
Do you accept paypal?

Short: No

Long: Due to a malicious user my account is now locked, so I wouldn't be able to do it even if I wanted to.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scammer-intimetechiecom-techiecom-world-media-group-llc-131009
Activity: 3
Do you accept paypal?
legendary
Thank you @MisterBobby and @jungian31
Have Traded with Alex on at least 6 occassions and has been quick and effiecient! Even if MtGox do find a replacement for Barclays for UK deposits will still use Alex because its guaranteed to be in wallet asap
Third time I make transaction with him (soon fourth Wink ) and he does his job. Quick, good communication.

If you need bitcoin, he's the guy!

See you soon alex Wink (I just sent you a mail)
legendary
Thank you too @sharphash
Activity: 3
I buy some BTC Paraipan, and very satisfied for the first time.
fast and efficient.
Thank you again.
legendary
Do you currently accept Ukash?
Always unavailable when i check your site.

Yes, I accept ukash. Sometimes I forget to update the status, but I'm available most of the working hours like it says. You can place me an order anytime so I can get onto it even if you see I'm not available.

Hint, open the chatbox in the lower right-corner and if it says "Questions? I would love to chat!" means I'm available, you can say hi if you want.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Do you currently accept Ukash?
Always unavailable when i check your site.
legendary
As some of you already know I sell bitcoins for ukash, and other payment methods, on mercaBit.eu

So if you traded with me and want to leave some feedback, or just want to ask me anything, please do so in this thread and I will do the same, thank you.

I start this thread in here after receiving a few requests to do so from my fellow bitcoiners, given many of them wanted to give feedback or ask for support right away, but the forum restrictions didn't permit them to post in the main thread.

Main thread is here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mercabiteu-buy-bitcoins-with-ukash-and-more-feedback-thread-104357
Pages:
Jump to: