Pages:
Author

Topic: Merit giveaway for newbie and jr members - page 2. (Read 565 times)

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
where do i post or send my activity?
You are to apply for the giveaway by posting links to your post or posts(art works also included by OP's criteria)in this thread as few others have done above, Op will review them and give merits to users who meet his standards.

Correct  Grin
Activity: 218
Merit: 1
I like Strawberry Milk
April 02, 2020, 09:13:27 AM
Hello  Smiley, Thank you for this opportunity! I would like to join and submit my Bitcoin Halving Poster here as my entry.

Artwork link:
https://imgur.com/gallery/gOc3i10
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1224
'Life's but a walking shadow'!
April 02, 2020, 08:45:52 AM
You are to apply for the giveaway by posting links to your post or posts(art works also included by OP's criteria)in this thread as few others have done above, Op will review them and give merits to users who meet his standards.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
April 02, 2020, 08:34:58 AM
permission

legendary
April 02, 2020, 05:04:28 AM
I think you have a brilliant idea by providing opportunities for newbie and Junior members who have quality posts to be able to rank up based on the assistance of the merit you distribute, but it looks like you have to add some local rules to the thread that no one has registered for many accounts.

I also think that you should consider that accounts created after this thread has been issued will not be given a merit assuming that the account was created solely to get merit from you. Apart from all that, you have the right to determine how you should distribute merit for quality posts from low ranking users.

Good suggestions,  I accept it as new rules.
I may offer you a job as contest manager 😀
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181
April 02, 2020, 02:45:52 AM
I think you have a brilliant idea by providing opportunities for newbie and Junior members who have quality posts to be able to rank up based on the assistance of the merit you distribute, but it looks like you have to add some local rules to the thread that no one has registered for many accounts.

I also think that you should consider that accounts created after this thread has been issued will not be given a merit assuming that the account was created solely to get merit from you. Apart from all that, you have the right to determine how you should distribute merit for quality posts from low ranking users.

legendary
April 02, 2020, 02:13:46 AM
Ok after some time I decided to offer another merit giveaway.
This time newbie and jr members can apply.
I will reward good,  constructive posts or good  art work about crypto or btc.
I will give first, second and third prize.
First prize is 5 merits,  second 3 merits and third prize 2 merits.
You can apply until Monday.

Pages:
Jump to: