Pages:
Author

Topic: Merit Source Message - page 3. (Read 955 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
January 15, 2019, 06:55:34 PM
No begging, sources is a thing.

I'm just saying... if you're a source you probably should make that clear so people don't think you're begging for merits for yourself.

Well I did the same thing in Meta

I could at least understand your post. The OP looks drunk at best.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2053
Free spirit
January 15, 2019, 06:41:19 PM
I set 2 as uses manners, it was a bit tough sometimes.

But when you set a standard it kinda becomes a rod at borderline I agree

I didn't merit "Bon Appetit" was that a thanks? I wasn't sure

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 2191
Signature Space For Rent
January 15, 2019, 06:38:51 PM
I didn't bothered about your previous sent merit history. I just checked today history that you sent merit. Can you explain that below quote how deserve 2 merit ? How you consider Quality good post ?

The price I predict at 0:00 CET march 31 will be......$2723.  Cry
Thanks

Thanks Mic! $3200
Sorry, bearish feeling still

Thanks Mic, I'm going 3750

I’m gonna go with $4078. Thanks MicG.

$5286

Yes, I think it's gonna be this!

Merci, Mic

And so on.....

I can't see this post deserve 2 merit at any angle. Theymos encourage to send merit on good post at least. Not on worst post. I have doubed theymos will increase your monthly budgets, or he will remove from merit source if he check your sent merit history.

I set 2 as uses manners, it was a bit tough sometimes.

Doesn't matter what you set your manners, matter is quality of post. Suchmoon set his manners on 7 but he never spend his smerit on shitpost like you are doing.

It's not generic medicine that you are distributing. It's smerit and limited as well.
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
January 15, 2019, 06:38:47 PM
That's not really how it works. I'd suggest you revise your thread before someone considers it as merit begging.
Well I did the same thing in Meta, but it was directed to Theymos--and it was sMerits I wanted, not merits (though some members were kind enough to merit my OP).  This OP looks to be asking the same here, or at least that's how I saw it initially.

Edit:
I can't see this post deserve 2 merit at any angle.
I tend to agree with you there, because if shitposters see merits being given out so freely in a certain thread, guess what happens?  Yeah, they flock there to scoop them up.  I think there were some people following QuestionAuthority around due to his generosity in the sections and threads he frequented.  But whatever, it's Theymos's call on this one.
legendary
Free spirit
January 15, 2019, 06:37:45 PM
Strike me down then god.

Let it be so, Theymos didn't build this forum for this.

I rewarded people from small to big who said thankyou. That's exactly merit.

Duh!

No begging, sources is a thing.

legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
January 15, 2019, 06:37:07 PM
That's not really how it works. I'd suggest you revise your thread before someone considers it as merit begging.

I agree.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
January 15, 2019, 06:35:36 PM
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
January 15, 2019, 06:35:21 PM
Fostering positivity brother

We got it going on.

Join the lovetrain!

So you are just giving merits out for fun or something? Huh
legendary
Free spirit
January 15, 2019, 06:33:44 PM

We got it going on.

Join the lovetrain!

*edit PS* in that thread you linked a forum member is giving away free BTC to someone. From their own stash.

Doesn't he at least deserve some manners for each forum meber piling in for free BTC ?

?

Yes.  Smiley

/Me
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
January 15, 2019, 06:30:19 PM
Wow, I guess you've got that Speculation section covered.  And that prediction thread in particular, but a lot of those posts are kinda garbage IMO.  What's the deal with that thread and you giving all your sMerits out there?

Edit:

We got it going on.

Join the lovetrain!
LOL.  There are many strange birds in the forest, and there is room for all of them.  Didn't know you were a merit source, but pleasure to meet you, sir/madam.
legendary
Free spirit
January 15, 2019, 06:26:22 PM
Hi I have used all sendable merit rewarding manners and politeness on the forum in response to a forum members kindness.

Please replenish me if possible so I can continue my work

Good job.

Pages:
Jump to: