Pages:
Author

Topic: Merit System Upgrade - page 23. (Read 34962 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
February 11, 2018, 03:02:21 AM
Hello, i would ask you to look into my post, i dont have much and i dont have big confidence to show it here but ill try anyway and take my chance, here some of my posts:

1. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28909933
2. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29623188
3. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29852536
4. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.30011934
5. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29398453

Please kindly look at it, and if you think my posts arent good, please share some idea and thoughts. Thank you.

I see at least 20 posts that would qualify for merit if the right person saw them. 20 merit awarded.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
February 11, 2018, 12:38:42 AM
Hello! And what about us, those who do not speak English and use an interpreter? How do we write a message that is understood? Or now we will be transferred to caste unnecessary?
Activity: 476
Merit: 359
February 10, 2018, 05:39:41 PM
Hello, i would ask you to look into my post, i dont have much and i dont have big confidence to show it here but ill try anyway and take my chance, here some of my posts:

1. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28909933
2. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29623188
3. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29852536
4. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.30011934
5. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29398453

Please kindly look at it, and if you think my posts arent good, please share some idea and thoughts. Thank you.
legendary
February 10, 2018, 12:29:54 PM
You’re the most fascinating person to come to this thread yet. Your name is hugeblack but you’re from Dubai. You advertise your own service to make custom signature ads for campaign managers but your signature also links grue’s thread for his Signature Adblock Script. You're a true bitcoin supporter and a goldbug but you go to the altcoin section to sell them stuff for bitcoin. I think you’re bitcointalk’s first true schizophrenic. LOL

More than enough of your posts have attempted to be helpful to others and deserving of merit. 20 merit points awarded.
the wise people "like you" are only ones who care about helping others.
Hugeblack is a wrong translation for "المادة السوداء" [arabic word] which mean "Dark matter" like C++"++C", google "Googol".
If you want I can edit your signature.

5 merit points awarded Worth more but I'm poor

Ah, dark matter makes more sense. Now I get it. Thanks for the offer but I’ll leave my signature like it is. Those big colorful signatures are mind numbing to me. Thanks for the merit.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
February 10, 2018, 12:25:44 PM
You’re the most fascinating person to come to this thread yet. Your name is hugeblack but you’re from Dubai. You advertise your own service to make custom signature ads for campaign managers but your signature also links grue’s thread for his Signature Adblock Script. You're a true bitcoin supporter and a goldbug but you go to the altcoin section to sell them stuff for bitcoin. I think you’re bitcointalk’s first true schizophrenic. LOL

More than enough of your posts have attempted to be helpful to others and deserving of merit. 20 merit points awarded.
the wise people "like you" are only ones who care about helping others.
Hugeblack is a wrong translation for "المادة السوداء" [arabic word] which mean "Dark matter" like C++"++C", google "Googol".
If you want I can edit your signature.

3 merit points awarded Worth more but I'm poor
legendary
February 10, 2018, 11:15:35 AM

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
February 10, 2018, 11:15:15 AM
legendary
February 10, 2018, 10:39:45 AM
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
Adonx.one
February 10, 2018, 09:00:44 AM
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
February 10, 2018, 03:25:27 AM
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Heya Homies
February 09, 2018, 08:59:37 PM
This merit system has proven out to be a complete failure as far as new member advancement, it , however HAS done what it was implemented for, letting the higher ranks reap the lions share of bounties...2claps? 40claps? blah blah..
Good job theymos
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 3148
₿uy / $ell ..oeleo ;(
February 09, 2018, 08:56:01 PM
This is one of the best threads for supporting the merit system in a form of reward i have bump into till now Smiley I'll be following since I already collected some smerit /5 now/ and I would like to distribute it fairly to the community.
I've been digging around but man, finding good posts by yourself is a hard work.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency
February 09, 2018, 06:14:28 PM
Sir, remember that Bitcoin is alive for Alts Coin. If there were no alts coins in the market, then Bitcoin would not have survived. I personally like Bitcoin Fan. Maybe not more than you.
Do you say that junior member or member will not help you, but keep in mind that flowers are from flowers bud, Today's  Flower's Bud Will be the Tomorrow's Flower. So what did you say to those who did not help them in small numbers. Everyone wants to grow bigger. You were one day younger. Some posted and got a legendary  after a while. But we have to work harder. I do not need help for that. It does not matter whether the case is small or big, I think who want increase their rank just they need to strong their mind to grow up.
I think you are saying these words to take a sympathy from the people. And in exchange, people are giving you a Merit
Sorry If you hard for my word.
legendary
February 09, 2018, 11:12:18 AM
Great Idea,

if this thread is still active, I would also definitely appreciate some merit. I post both for Bitcoin and select Alt-Coins.

All the Best

You have a few really good posts but your primarily a bounty hunter and an altcoin person. Those are both of the categories that I don’t help. The quality of your posts will eventually gain you some merit from someone in the altcoin section. If you begin paying as much attention to discussions as you do twitter campaigns you should have no problem ranking up. I’m sorry I couldn’t help you. Thanks for stopping by.

Hi QuestionAuthority. I'm in fact a derivatives trader, and entered crypto trading in 2016 (including BTC obviously), and I've been increasing my allocations to cryptos ever since because it's proven to be the most profitable venture in the history of mankind, objectively Smiley

And don't discount bounty hunting, you can end up making millions of dollars for one month's work, and if you help out a project with intrinsic value in the meantime, wouldn't you agree it's a win-win. In any case it would be pleasure to receive some merit from an intellectual with great attitude such as yourself, so looking forward to it bro.

All the Best,
Vispilio

I’m sorry you just don’t qualify according to the rules of the thread. My primary motivation for starting this thread is to help bitcoiners that are mainly here to learn, share their knowledge, help others learn by discussing ideas and truly participate in discussions, essentially to add value to the forum. I relooked at your posts and simply don’t see that as a characteristic of your posts thus far. You can, of course, change that if you choose to.

Best of luck
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1631
February 09, 2018, 09:51:53 AM
Great Idea,

if this thread is still active, I would also definitely appreciate some merit. I post both for Bitcoin and select Alt-Coins.

All the Best

You have a few really good posts but your primarily a bounty hunter and an altcoin person. Those are both of the categories that I don’t help. The quality of your posts will eventually gain you some merit from someone in the altcoin section. If you begin paying as much attention to discussions as you do twitter campaigns you should have no problem ranking up. I’m sorry I couldn’t help you. Thanks for stopping by.

Hi QuestionAuthority. I'm in fact a derivatives trader, and entered crypto trading in 2016 (including BTC obviously), and I've been increasing my allocations to cryptos ever since because it's proven to be the most profitable venture in the history of mankind, objectively Smiley

And don't discount bounty hunting, you can end up making millions of dollars for one month's work, and if you help out a project with intrinsic value in the meantime, wouldn't you agree it's a win-win. In any case it would be pleasure to receive some merit from an intellectual with great attitude such as yourself, so looking forward to it bro.

All the Best,
Vispilio
legendary
February 09, 2018, 12:05:03 AM
Thank you for taking care of those who are not so lucky to get the rank under the old rules. I will not hide, at first the main purpose of registration on this forum was bounty. But the longer I was on the forum, the more I plunged into the topic of the crypto-future. At the beginning of the message were written exclusively on the "contract." But the longer I stayed at the forum, the more attention was paid to the topics and content of the posts. I try to stick to the picture as necessary. Some make out in PhotoShop. Now I regularly look at the forum in search of answers to my posts. Well, in the real world you do not discuss these questions with anyone, and it's difficult to make friends in this topic. It seems that they refuse to think with their heads. Now this forum has become a part of me))) I do not know, you will consider my account, thank you for your kindness in any case)

*snip*

I do not know why, but the picture chose this one, it is proportional to the associations)))

Thank you for the sentiment. That’s very nice of you to say. That makes me particularly sorry that I can’t help you based on your post history. I’m sure you will advance in rank if you keep to the outline you described in your post. Thanks for stopping by.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
February 08, 2018, 06:31:52 PM
Thank you for taking care of those who are not so lucky to get the rank under the old rules. I will not hide, at first the main purpose of registration on this forum was bounty. But the longer I was on the forum, the more I plunged into the topic of the crypto-future. At the beginning of the message were written exclusively on the "contract." But the longer I stayed at the forum, the more attention was paid to the topics and content of the posts. I try to stick to the picture as necessary. Some make out in PhotoShop. Now I regularly look at the forum in search of answers to my posts. Well, in the real world you do not discuss these questions with anyone, and it's difficult to make friends in this topic. It seems that they refuse to think with their heads. Now this forum has become a part of me))) I do not know, you will consider my account, thank you for your kindness in any case)

I do not know why, but the picture chose this one, it is proportional to the associations)))
legendary
February 08, 2018, 04:39:47 PM

Does that mean you're applying for merit?
I like altcoins because i can exchange these for bitcoins. Merit system may work great for quality as people said. But the Merit distribution could have been a little more fair. Rank is important for the signature bounty only. The users who like blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies can find other bounty solutions like blog articles.

I appreciate your viewpoint but posting in this thread means you're applying for merit. Any other post is off-topic. I don’t want people to start debating the value of merit in this thread. There are plenty of threads in the meta section for that.

Thanks
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
February 08, 2018, 04:34:37 PM

Does that mean you're applying for merit?
I like altcoins because i can exchange these for bitcoins. Merit system may work great for quality as people said. But the Merit distribution could have been a little more fair. Rank is important for the signature bounty only. The users who like blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies can find other bounty solutions like blog articles.
Pages:
Jump to: