Pages:
Author

Topic: Merit/activity ratio. - page 3. (Read 757 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 3
June 27, 2018, 10:38:10 PM
If you can make infographic for ratio of Merit and Activity, it would received a lot of Merit. Btw, infographic about merit system always interesting and you need pay your attention, a lot of work to finish it. I would like to see who have the highest ratio of Merit and activity, how they can get it and i can learn some tips to contribute more.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 5622
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
June 27, 2018, 09:42:51 PM
I keep an eye on this ratio too.
1 activity=1day posting on the forum, basically.

If you have activity=merit, so you get one merit daily. Except for those users who received free merits..

This is what I am doing:

Try to comment topics with less than 5 replies
Answer all questions the best you can (if they have not been answered already)
Make good posts and wait, merits will come
Study about blockchain and bitcoin

I told my strategy here.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3306385.0;topicseen
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
June 27, 2018, 07:17:01 PM
Time is even scarcer than bitcoin, so I want to effectively use my time to learn from user that posted quality stuff using effectively their time!
Unfortunately you are the only manager of your time. So wise to say, manage your time by your own terms.

Any way some hints: You can start from reading the stickies of each boards and reading what others to say instead of creating topics like this for the next few weeks. After all creating threads like this consumes some of your times, right?

Given your high merit/activity ratio I will take very seriously your suggestion.
I genuinely thought that a ranking with that ratio would have provided an interesting way of learning fast, but I will stick to more traditional ways.

Oh, by the way, I think I answered you on a different thread, but I still haven’t discovered how to be warned when someone quote you on the board!

F1
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 420
We are Bitcoin!
June 27, 2018, 07:03:10 PM
Time is even scarcer than bitcoin, so I want to effectively use my time to learn from user that posted quality stuff using effectively their time!
Unfortunately you are the only manager of your time. So wise to say, manage your time by your own terms.

Any way some hints: You can start from reading the stickies of each boards and reading what others to say instead of creating topics like this for the next few weeks. After all creating threads like this consumes some of your times, right?

Oh! By the way, search for nullius  Grin
Make sure you do not leave a tail for Lauda  Tongue
Activity: 776
Merit: 557
June 27, 2018, 07:00:42 PM
There are a few people who could do this but the data would not be accurate. The person you saw with 1000 activity and 1000 merit was probably just given that because they were a legendary when the merit system started. It doesn't provide accurate data because the initial merit people start off with wasn't earned through the merit system but was granted for free.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
June 27, 2018, 06:58:12 PM
Hello,
I am quite new to this board, so I am trying to provide the best post I could as I find the merit system a good way to raise the signal/noise ratio.

I accidentally bumped in a user with over 1k posts and almost the same merit.
Is there a way to have a ranking of best user sorted with high ratio?

Thanks,
F1
Pages:
Jump to: