Pages:
Author

Topic: Meriting people over 1k merit - page 3. (Read 779 times)

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
April 21, 2019, 10:23:00 PM
We cannot blame people who are meriting posters that have over 1k merit because their post is unquestionably Good, on the other hand, There are only a few posts of people who got under 1k merit which is also good that deserving to get merit. at the end of the day, they are the only one decide whether to give it or not as long as they don't abuse it that'll be fine.
copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
April 21, 2019, 10:19:42 PM
One thing the merit system is supposed to do is highlight good posts. If someone asks a question, there are several bad/poor answers/explanations given, and someone with a lot of existing merit gives a correct/good answer, their post may be deserving of merit. 
Activity: 2254
Merit: 960
100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!
April 21, 2019, 10:13:51 PM
I find that I read such good posts I want to merit either by salty, loceyV, QS, thermos, and plenty of other people that have well over 1500 merit. Should I still merit there posts if I think it is good? I realize merit is meant for good posts, but I am not a merit source and my merit is limited so I am really stingy with merit, escpically when I feel like they don't need the merit, especially staff and admin accounts.
Pages:
Jump to: