Pages:
Author

Topic: Merittalk.org - New Board Request - page 2. (Read 406 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 20
February 02, 2018, 03:44:30 PM
I counted approximately 350 threads only in meta about merit, and it seems that merit threads are popping out in other boards as well.
Can we have new board for merit discussion/ideas/merit sharing etc?
Sorry if someone already mentioned this and I missed it.

I agree.
So the forum will be organized.
People who wants to give merit by reviewing someone's post can be seen in one place as well as questions about merit. I can see that threads like those are scattered throughout the forum.

Even this could have been suggested in the official thread about merit system. Smiley Coming back to your question, I think it is not needed as we will see less of these posts as the merit system gets older.
I think we should also consider the fact that alot of users are registering in the forum. Thus, questions about merit will continuously be raised. But what you said is correct, only time can tell.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 106
February 02, 2018, 10:10:01 AM
I counted approximately 350 threads only in meta about merit, and it seems that merit threads are popping out in other boards as well.
Even this could have been suggested in the official thread about merit system. Smiley Coming back to your question, I think it is not needed as we will see less of these posts as the merit system gets older.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270
February 02, 2018, 10:05:06 AM
Pages:
Jump to: