Pages:
Author

Topic: METAL MUSIC COIN V3 - A COIN FOR THE UNDERGROUND METAL MUSIC SCENE - page 22. (Read 75253 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I've noticed some decent trading activity on YOBIT the past couple weeks but cannot get the YOBIT ADMIN to answer PMs or update the wallet. It has been in "Maintenance" for 2 weeks and I cannot get MTLMC in to trade. HOW FRUSTRATING!!
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
coin bit rate spread upwards. We must aim to put the end of the year 1000s

yeah man. and about the wallet its still in the testing stage. so just bear with us metal heads  Wink
You can try a themed competitions here. Ready bit sponsor. Any ideas on this?
Activity: 471
Merit: 252

yeah man. and about the wallet its still in the testing stage. so just bear with us metal heads  Wink
we are testing the wallet with the new checkpoint. once perfectly tested i will update the downloads.

KEEP SUPPORTING METAL MUSIC COIN.
it's time to perk up Miner.  Wink
Activity: 508
Merit: 500
TekyBoy Crypto Services
where did all miners go  Shocked

not sure man. are you mining it

i burnt my gridseed chips and never got time to shop any asics

not sure man. are you mining it
TekyBoy Crypto Services
need pool

may be very SOON, waiting for answer

rather to send me msgs on 4-5 other forums why you dont send it direct here Smiley. i had your pool before but no one was mining on it so i closed it. however should you guys in need of a pool then i can initialize sync of years old chain again but if no one mine on it then i will close it again

let me know pls and kindly use this platform to communicate Smiley

yes please we are in need of pool.
that checkpoint?

yeah we will fix that today. its today schedule so be sure to backup your wallet.dat
need pool

rather to send me msgs on 4-5 other forums why you dont send it direct here Smiley. i had your pool before but no one was mining on it so i closed it. however should you guys in need of a pool then i can initialize sync of years old chain again but if no one mine on it then i will close it again

that checkpoint?
tekyboy.tk  pool
Activity: 485
need pool

I don't know where you generally therefore have written everywhere)..  Thank you.
need pool

TekyBoy Crypto Services
need pool

Activity: 485
i'm getting notice at the bottom of my wallet: "WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for block chain to download or notify developers." what this means ?

yeah we will fix that warning and will recompile our wallet.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
i'm getting notice at the bottom of my wallet: "WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for block chain to download or notify developers." what this means ?
Pages:
Jump to: