Pages:
Author

Topic: METAL MUSIC COIN V3 - A COIN FOR THE UNDERGROUND METAL MUSIC SCENE - page 26. (Read 75249 times)

Activity: 471
Merit: 252
yeah man that was sad. there's one other metal personality as well that had bad health but i think he is coping good now. he is the member of the hell spawn and nun slaughter band.

Talked to Bill today in length went and got him a pomgranite/blueberry smoothie a mcdonalds he was telling me about that as well.There is a young guy named david right next to him  and turns out a big fan of metal and bills lol Bill was telling him Man ill try to get some band guys to come but hell nobody has come to see me except my parents and Tommy here.It surprises me too.That he has been there over a week and nobody has been there to see him .Well it is a small town and kinda out of the way lol.I told him to give it some time it will change and Im here and ill be here every day that you are here.

Edit:When and If he gets better and he seems to think he is just going to take awhile he had a fall and hit his head from what I understand and had a triple hematoma of the brain he almost died he said and he says hes getting better.Looks really bad to me though but they tell me I shoulda seen him a few weeks ago.When he does get back on his feet we gonna have one bad ass live show my metal brothers.

If you would like to wish him well.

https://www.facebook.com/bill.bates.733450?fref=ts

wish him fast recovery dude. here's the guy im talking about. http://metalmusiccoin.pw/support-jim-sadist-medical-expense-fund/ metal heads raise a fund for his medical expenses, look how much it reaches.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
yeah man that was sad. there's one other metal personality as well that had bad health but i think he is coping good now. he is the member of the hell spawn and nun slaughter band.

Talked to Bill today in length went and got him a pomgranite/blueberry smoothie a mcdonalds he was telling me about that as well.There is a young guy named david right next to him  and turns out a big fan of metal and bills lol Bill was telling him Man ill try to get some band guys to come but hell nobody has come to see me except my parents and Tommy here.It surprises me too.That he has been there over a week and nobody has been there to see him .Well it is a small town and kinda out of the way lol.I told him to give it some time it will change and Im here and ill be here every day that you are here.

Edit:When and If he gets better and he seems to think he is just going to take awhile he had a fall and hit his head from what I understand and had a triple hematoma of the brain he almost died he said and he says hes getting better.Looks really bad to me though but they tell me I shoulda seen him a few weeks ago.When he does get back on his feet we gonna have one bad ass live show my metal brothers.

If you would like to wish him well.

https://www.facebook.com/bill.bates.733450?fref=ts
Activity: 504
Merit: 501
he needs so good heroin to feel better   Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Brazilian extremists NERVOCHAOS are set to bring their devastating brand of old-school death/thrash to the U.S. for the Crucified Resurrection Tour. NERVOCHAOS will be playing alongside black/death metal veterans INSATANITY for the three-week trek that kicks off October 16 at Fubar in St. Petersburg, Florida. Confirmed dates as as follows:

The Crucified Resurrection Tour w/ NERVOCHAOS & INSATANITY:
10/16 St Petersburg, FL @ Fubar
10/18 Birmingham, AL @ Syndicate Lounge
10/19 Atlanta, GA @ 529
10/20 Raleigh, NC @ The Maywood
10/21 Richmond, VA @ Strange Matter
10/23 Queens, NY @ Gussy's Astoria
10/24 Philadelphia, PA @ 3rd & Girard
10/26 Chicago, IL @ Reggie's
10/27 Minneapolis, MN @ Hexagon Bar
10/28 Omaha, NE @ Lookout Lounge
10/29 Denver, CO @ 7th Circle
10/30 Salt Lake City, UT @ The Dawg Pound
10/31 Oakland, CA @ The Stork Club
11/01 Long Beach, CA @ Blacklight District
11/03 Tempe, AZ @ Yucca Tap Room
11/04 El Paso, TX @ Mesa Music Hall
11/06 San Antonio, TX @ Bonds 007
11/07 Houston, TX @ The White Swan
11/08 Dallas, TX @ Reno's Chop Chop
11/09 Shreveport, LA @ Tiki Bar

NERVOCHAOS released The Art of Vengeance last year on Greyhaze Records. The band's most varied and devastating release to date, The Art of Vengeance blends elements of traditional death, bonecrushing doom, punk and thrash for results that are both destructive and addicting. The official music video for album track "For Passion Not Fashion" is now playing at this location.

Order The Art of Vengeance on CD w/ bonus DVD at store.greyhazerecords.com.
The digital edition is available at greyhazerecords.bandcamp.com

On a side note Bill (The Master) Bates the radio personality behind The Ejacula aka sweet Nightmares radio show on 90.1 kpft has been in bad health and is struggling.I just found out he has been moved to Liberty/Dayton regional Med center.I am only a few minutes away from there and my mom worked there for almost 20 years I will be visiting him tomarrow and every day that he is there.If anyone would like to tell him anything or go see him let me know.I have known him for over 30 years and am on the visitors list.

Activity: 508
TekyBoy Crypto Services
at one start getting orphan blocks seems some more big bag holders start to stake Cheesy
"metal disorder"

sounds good. but we want something with a strong and evil name. let's wait for other entry
nah metal maniacs is already taken and its one of my favorite metal magazine since my high school days.
TekyBoy Crypto Services
WHEN YOU FALL ASLEEP AND SOMEBODY PLAYS SOME METAL
https://www.facebook.com/motograter/videos/862548907162932/  Cool Cool Cool

..........snip.......

cool man as long as it evil hahaha. some updates about the project of mtlmc. we are still working on our first ever issue of our small magazine. any suggestions for the name. we will give free coins for the best name we choose.

metal maniacs and would it be possible to share some more about the mag, contents and the role of MTLMC in it?

our first magazine will featured underground bands from different country, we will feature black, death and thrash metal bands that we like and also some reviews about the bands albums, some info section for other bands and free advertisement. this will be sponsored by mtlmc and will be a medium to spread and educate metal fans, bands and labels about the metal music coin cryptocurrency.

thanks for the quick response hope you'll shortlist the suggested names and the finalist here might you missed i suggested metal maniacs but am afraid that might it will conflict with the trade mark for the real band

..........snip.......

cool man as long as it evil hahaha. some updates about the project of mtlmc. we are still working on our first ever issue of our small magazine. any suggestions for the name. we will give free coins for the best name we choose.

metal maniacs and would it be possible to share some more about the mag, contents and the role of MTLMC in it?

our first magazine will featured underground bands from different country, we will feature black, death and thrash metal bands that we like and also some reviews about the bands albums, some info section for other bands and free advertisement. this will be sponsored by mtlmc and will be a medium to spread and educate metal fans, bands and labels about the metal music coin cryptocurrency.
TekyBoy Crypto Services

..........snip.......

Haha I was 42 or so at the time. I fell asleep listening to Electric Hellfire clubs cd Burn Baby Burn once and Mr.44 came on and it scared the living shit out of me.I had my 12 guage pump shotgun right next to my bed the song came on  and I grabbed my shotgun  ran into the living room but ass naked and cocked it screaming "I got you,your one dead ass motherfucker" much to my dismay nothing was amiss of course and my mom and at the time 12/13 year old daughter was sitting on the couch watching TV, damn I was so embarrassed.My Daughter just yelled out "DAD" and mom yelled out "WTF" then said "you need to quit listening to that  shit its going to rot your brain Tommy"

Its not really Metal its more like Techno I like all kindsa music but damn its evil shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nwu1W1gvak

Haha I was 42 or so at the time. I fell asleep listening to Electric Hellfire clubs cd Burn Baby Burn once and Mr.44 came on and it scared the living shit out of me.I had my 12 guage pump shotgun right next to my bed the song came on  and I grabbed my shotgun  ran into the living room but ass naked and cocked it screaming "I got you,your one dead ass motherfucker" much to my dismay nothing was amiss of course and my mom and at the time 12/13 year old daughter was sitting on the couch watching TV, damn I was so embarrassed.My Daughter just yelled out "DAD" and mom yelled out "WTF" then said "you need to quit listening to that  shit its going to rot your brain Tommy"

Its not really Metal its more like Techno I like all kindsa music but damn its evil shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nwu1W1gvak
What's a good chunk to get stakes daily? 
Preferred block size? 
Thanks

maybe more than 300 block size is good. or with a half a million mtlmc coin, just leave your wallet open and never encrypt it or lock it.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
What's a good chunk to get stakes daily? 
Preferred block size? 
Thanks
For anyone having drama getting the metalmusiccoin3d to compile on Ubuntu, you'll need to chase down the missing libraries, then

(fixes the obj/net.o error)

root@vps:~/MTLMCV3/src# make -i -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=

Sorry my notes were less than complete, it was a 24hr job chasing all the errors and many rage.

hey dude thanks for that input
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
For anyone having drama getting the metalmusiccoin3d to compile on Ubuntu, you'll need to chase down the missing libraries, then

(fixes the obj/net.o error)

root@vps:~/MTLMCV3/src# make -i -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=

Sorry my notes were less than complete, it was a 24hr job chasing all the errors and many rage.
new cd from

slayer
motorhead
iron maiden

\m/

yup slayer repentless album is killer.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Pages: