Pages:
Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Altcoins? - page 6. (Read 3631 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
October 21, 2019, 12:17:11 PM
Hi! Everyone

What do you think is best methods to increase your Altcoin.

Invest in ICO?
Trading?
Hold?
Others?

People most likely choose IEOs right now since the reputation of ICOs is not currently great. And there are risks in any form of investment so it is not guaranteed that your alts will grow. The most common strategy right now is to have a variety of alts to invest in. This could reduce the risk of failing but often needs a higher capital.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 286
October 21, 2019, 11:19:05 AM
Hi! Everyone

Invest in ICO?
Trading?
Hold?
Others?

There are different techniques you can do to double or even triple your money. For me, you should invest in some promising projects that you think may help you to earn more, and you can do that by checking up their platform that can be seen on their whitepaper, you can also see the roadmap of the project of what plans they want to do to the upcoming months or even a year. My second suggestion is that HOLDING, it is the best for you to make your money grow, let us say that you bought some coins and then you want to sell it, you should check if you are going to earn when you sell it that time. Because you can actually sell it on the other time when the price grows. Patience is very important for you to achieve the money you want to earn.
copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
October 20, 2019, 01:46:12 PM
Apart from the ways you have given, staking and mining are the options by which we can grow our existing investment in favorite altcoins. I see this safest way than trading and profitable way than holding the altcoins.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
October 20, 2019, 01:42:25 PM
Hi! Everyone

Invest in ICO?
Trading?
Hold?
Others?

hold will be a favorite choice for people who are new and also people who do not dare to take risks by buying and then long-term items. for investing in ico, the biggest risk is when the team scams and does not proceed token to the process of launching to market exchange.
A truly long-term investment is a very good choice in order to improve your portfolio.  Nevertheless, it is very difficult for beginners to implement this, since the whole difficulty of this activity is to choose the most profitable and promising projects.  The ability to analyze all available information is the guarantee of success.
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
October 20, 2019, 12:22:41 PM
The method listed are very cool, investing in IEOs, Trading,  holding. They are all good but I think to increase your altcoin I will prefer trading, here you increase your holding very fast only on the condition that you are good with day trading. It is profitable.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 20, 2019, 09:18:12 AM
Hi! Everyone

Invest in ICO?
Trading?
Hold?
Others?

hold will be a favorite choice for people who are new and also people who do not dare to take risks by buying and then long-term items. for investing in ico, the biggest risk is when the team scams and does not proceed token to the process of launching to market exchange.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
October 20, 2019, 08:44:38 AM
My goal is to grow my altcoins and that's why I'm trading it. I've been studying technical analysis in years and the results is good because I experience more winning moments than losing.
Still the best thing to do if you are aiming to grow your alts is by the processed of trading, knowing the proper ways and anticipate the market
trends will allow you to earned extra alts, either to do long or short term trades as long as you gained coins from the trades position that you'll
do, it's risky though for those who can't control patience and don't have time to do research.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
October 20, 2019, 08:39:30 AM
My goal is to grow my altcoins and that's why I'm trading it. I've been studying technical analysis in years and the results is good because I experience more winning moments than losing.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
October 20, 2019, 08:38:06 AM
Hi! Everyone

Invest in ICO?
Trading?
Hold?
Others?

It all depends on the expertise that uses it and everything listed above is a good method.
I will choose to trade if the market situation supports trading, but if the market is bad I will hold it back.
we have many strategies that could applied in any market condition to growth our altcoin or bitcoin.mostly , traders prefer to trades.this is the common way that used by majority trader or investors in cryptocurrency market.maybe i will add my own strategies to growth my portofolio value not only cryptocurrency.usually i will switch my portofolio in forex to crypto when i see there is best opportunity that will give me maximum profits.

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 20, 2019, 08:36:25 AM
it depends on your skill, because everyone has different skill. there is a good crypto trader, there is a good developer, etc
but as far i know, the fastest way to grow altcoin is trading crypto, so learn more about trading
starting from basic trading like basic technical analysis, excercise, and never give up, until you are very wealthy from crypto trading
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 20, 2019, 08:28:43 AM
Hi! Everyone

Invest in ICO?
Trading?
Hold?
Others?

It all depends on the expertise that uses it and everything listed above is a good method.
I will choose to trade if the market situation supports trading, but if the market is bad I will hold it back.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
October 20, 2019, 08:01:14 AM
Hi! Everyone

Invest in ICO?
Trading?
Hold?
Others?

Trading is a good option to enlarge our portfolio on altcoin. Right now many altcoin prices are falling against bitcoin and I think this is the right time to buy altcoin which is in the top 50 coinmarketcap

Currently the best way to grow our assets from altcoins is daytrading, because the movement of altcoins is quite agile but not diving and jumping too far.
Taking a percent until 3 percent profits is quite nice in this market condition and don't forget to set a stop loss also
Activity: 1904
Merit: 447
October 20, 2019, 07:59:04 AM
IMO the best way to increase the amount of altcoin we have is to trade, it's just that I don't really recommend this to people who are just trading. on the other hand, I increase the assets that I have by holding back while waiting for an opportunity. other ways you can also do with investment, but I don't recommend investing in ICO but if you see that the project has a good concept, that might be a consideration.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 20, 2019, 07:54:20 AM
All of those are great methods. Try all of them to find out which one is better for you. Some people are good in trading, some people are better in promoting. You will never find this out, until you try them all.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
October 18, 2019, 06:28:56 PM
Hi! Everyone

Invest in ICO?
Trading?
Hold?
Others?

Best way for me to grow my altcoins is definitely through trading. I will get 10 times what am holding through trading. However,  a good trader can easily find way out of this.
Activity: 951
Merit: 259
October 16, 2019, 03:32:57 PM
I choose dividend to spent my altcoins. I mean, invest in. The best way to gain passive income is to share dividends with platforms. More example I use Bethash for dividend for now. The ratios are pretty juice. And you can gain your dividend rewards in 24 hours by staking your tokens. It's an easy way to earn money when you're sleeping.

Of course, other platforms exist for dividends. But Bethash is the most profitable at this moment.
Activity: 672
Merit: 29
October 15, 2019, 04:37:55 AM
Investing requires your intellectual reasoning in crypto. You don't have to invest without having good strategy and plan. The only method I do follow, is to invest in growing altcoin> hodl it for some time> sell it when there's profit.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
October 15, 2019, 03:54:07 AM
Daily trading is the finest way of growing our altcoins and btc portfolio in day trading we get many opportunities to book profits where holding been a misconception that we make profits
Trading is one of the effective way to grow our altcoins but it takes time, effort and it depends on the movement of the market. Daily trading is not easy too, some of I know daily traders chose to become a long term holder rather than doing trades everyday because of the stress and headaches everytime their expectation didnt happen.

For now the best option for me is to hold and set a target price when to sell. Alts are not showing improvement and there's no signs of bull run so I think its best to wait until bull run occur.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 256
October 15, 2019, 03:32:48 AM
What I do is trade and hold. I trade tokens that are considered potentially giving daily profit. Whether it's a definite coin or a coin that is just hype. And I hold tokens or coins for the long term like bitcoin. I will sell it later after the 2020 halving event. This holding can be a savior if trading is losing. Hopefully the results will be satisfying later.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
October 15, 2019, 02:54:51 AM
Daily trading is the finest way of growing our altcoins and btc portfolio in day trading we get many opportunities to book profits where holding been a misconception that we make profits
Pages:
Jump to: