Pages:
Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Altcoins? - page 10. (Read 3631 times)

Activity: 372
Merit: 11
elysian.finance
August 28, 2019, 06:34:01 PM
Trading is the best way to build your altcoin. As should be obvious the market circumstance right presently is on bear. You can sell your altcoins early and begin to buyback more on the base.

With that, your altcoins can grow in number. Sit tight for it to ricochet back and see it's worth rising.

This is a straightforward strategy to build your altcoin by means of trading. Am not really a fun of ico investment so I can't really say much about it.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 28, 2019, 05:40:12 PM
Will do for sure. Any particular devices to have a look at?

My own favorite is Antiminer S17, but of course, better examine other options as well. And what I also like - the guys are having international delivery
Activity: 28
August 28, 2019, 05:39:54 PM
Sure, I can. I have chose on Globemining com - the guys are having wide range of devices, so have a look

Will do for sure. Any particular devices to have a look at?
August 28, 2019, 05:33:03 PM
And as for equipment, how have you chose? Any recommendation you can give here?

Sure, I can. I have chose on Globemining com - the guys are having wide range of devices, so have a look
August 28, 2019, 05:32:40 PM
Yeah, indeed. But well, the most important points here are basically equipment and costs analysis

And as for equipment, how have you chose? Any recommendation you can give here?
August 28, 2019, 05:31:27 PM
Must be so, indeed. But haven't tried on my own. To many factors to take into consideration, you know

Yeah, indeed. But well, the most important points here are basically equipment and costs analysis
August 28, 2019, 05:31:07 PM
Haven't you? Basically, mining is rather interesting, but requires more knowledge and more experience, I would say

Must be so, indeed. But haven't tried on my own. To many factors to take into consideration, you know
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
August 28, 2019, 05:29:52 PM
Currently Bitcoin falls down below the support line, we can expect huge sales on altcoins. So if you would like to have more altcoins, sell them now, go to fiat and bud altcoins back at lower price levels.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
August 28, 2019, 05:28:10 PM
There are many methods to get your altcoins to grow.
For me, the best is investing in the long term.
At the time of the market fall, I buy everything at a low price and wait patiently.
August 28, 2019, 05:25:18 PM
Well, I believe the most interesting ones are mining and trading, but to tell the truth, I haven't yet tried mining

Haven't you? Basically, mining is rather interesting, but requires more knowledge and more experience, I would say
August 28, 2019, 05:24:04 PM
Greetings there. Well, basically I agree with you. But do you consider many different options these days? How do you choose one?

Well, I believe the most interesting ones are mining and trading, but to tell the truth, I haven't yet tried mining
August 28, 2019, 05:17:25 PM
In my opinion, there are different options, but every person should choose the ones based on him/her own experience

Greetings there. Well, basically I agree with you. But do you consider many different options these days? How do you choose one?
August 28, 2019, 05:16:16 PM
In my opinion, there are different options, but every person should choose the ones based on him/her own experience
Activity: 1218
Merit: 858
August 28, 2019, 05:33:42 AM
-
-
 Maybe the Bitcoin dominance will fall below 40% but if it happens the total crypto market cap will not be able to gain enough price change.
-

At the moment, the progress of such a scenario is unlikely. In order for investments to flow into altcoins, it is necessary for Bitcoin to fulfill its full growth potential, which, as we see, has not happened yet. Bitcoin has not yet reached its previous peak, so it has room to grow.
Either huge investments from other markets should come to altcoins, however this also cannot happen, if such investments come to the crypto market, then a decent part of them will definitely go to Bitcoin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
August 28, 2019, 12:28:59 AM
I think investing in ICO is not a good choice right now because most of it are fake so not that much investors willing to take risk and it will just failed. For me the best way to grow altcoins is by trading but you must get in while the price is still low then sell it up when it goes up.
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
August 27, 2019, 11:40:02 PM
Hi! Everyone

What do you think is best methods to increase your Altcoin.

Invest in ICO?
Trading?
Hold?
Others?

All the above are good avenues for increasing ones altcoins holdings. What matters most here is which field a participant is more conversant with because each of the above listed avenues has its own principles and expertise requirement in order to excel with it. Seek counsel from experts when the need arises in order to improve ones knowledge on a particular field.
Activity: 743
Merit: 250
August 27, 2019, 06:41:05 PM
I am mainly using trading to grow up my altcoins portfolio, I sell the coins which start to decrease and I buy new coins starting to rise and having potential. This way I am making a good profit in the short term. There are some other methods, like gambling and investing but they are riskier than trading.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
August 27, 2019, 06:06:00 PM
The best way to increase the price of your altcoins is to sell them.  Grin
Several times I came across the fact that as soon as I sold my coins so immediately the price of them went up. I also saw people writing about their cases when they were selling and the price began to rise.
Speaking without jokes, I’m sure that you don’t need to buy altcoins for a very long time, you also need to wait until the price starts to rise a little and only then buy the altcoins you need. And until they begin to grow in price, then you should keep your capital in Bitcoins.
Until the price of altcoins stays under the radar the Bitcoin traders will never look back. Logically, traders look for volatile financial assets and current price movement of the Bitcoin covers these mentioned needs.  The volatility of the altcoins can not be compared to the Bitcoin, so I don't expect a holy grail will happen soon. Maybe the Bitcoin dominance will fall below 40% but if it happens the total crypto market cap will not be able to gain enough price change. Due to the Bitcoin dominance market struggle to enlarge its derivatives like the contract of the spot currency market. Equity markets are the next example but the growing methods can be various depending on the personal skills, experience, the strategy of the specific investor/trader.
Activity: 56
August 27, 2019, 05:58:42 PM
And how to find a right supplier? Why all is equal? There are so many various options from 1k usd to 5k or even more?
The more you pay the more you earn basically:) payback to price is equal on average due to this principal.
And supplier? Where do you buy all this equipment? I have found much on ebay but it seems unsecure to me. Costs much I do not want to risk
I buy from globemining com they have small delays in shipping and deployment as well but the overall quality of service is great. Never regret buying there, I was more than satisfied with service, where do you live? 
I live in NYC, can they help me with setting everything up?
You’d better call at their office in NY, I guess they will help you. Not me)
August 27, 2019, 05:58:27 PM
And how to find a right supplier? Why all is equal? There are so many various options from 1k usd to 5k or even more?
The more you pay the more you earn basically:) payback to price is equal on average due to this principal.
And supplier? Where do you buy all this equipment? I have found much on ebay but it seems unsecure to me. Costs much I do not want to risk
I buy from globemining com they have small delays in shipping and deployment as well but the overall quality of service is great. Never regret buying there, I was more than satisfied with service, where do you live? 
I live in NYC, can they help me with setting everything up?
Pages:
Jump to: