Pages:
Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 18. (Read 453531 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
February 16, 2016, 10:22:39 AM

i think gambling and trading its same. the different is risk by trading more small. but i think if you haven't skill trading, dont try it. it will make you lost

No it's not as gambling (the usual gambling type in gambling section), can't take you in the long run unlike trading where profits is possible until there is an exchange site existed.

Both are risky but in trading, the risk here is worth to try.

And to the last part of your post, do you think those succesfull traders today started with already trading skills? Of course not. How come your trading skills will developed if you don't know the experience of doing trades. So get into the actual scene to gain more experience.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
February 16, 2016, 10:21:23 AM
I think the best method to growing your Bitcoin is just selling your goods and services and skills for Bitcoin
There is few marketplaces (like this forum for example) accepting the Bitcoin as payment processor and there is huge community could buy this goods and services from you as well
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
February 16, 2016, 10:21:16 AM
You can buy more or trade some coins. Another option is that you can also get some advertise. And that is good.
I think you must wait now for sell your bitcoins. The value is now quite low and that is not good to sell them.
Nope i see the price is quite high. before who people buy at 1 week ago, at price $380. of course already profit, youn sell right now
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
February 16, 2016, 10:18:31 AM
1.) have a job and buy more.
2.) Trade them (Bitcoin/USD or even Forex/stock markets)
3.) Gambling.

Say No To Gambling
it's method of wasting your bitcoin...
better invest at bitcoin with holding it then you waste your bitcoin at gambling
strongly agree. better avoid gambling. and removing gambling from the list. because no avail in gambling. more losses. I'm studying. trading forex. sounds interesting

You are agreeing to this yet you are in a campaign of a gambling service. How is that good for your campaign if you are telling people not to gamble? Better say that would be their choice and in your part or opinion you dont want to gamble.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
February 16, 2016, 10:03:07 AM
3.) Gambling.

Say No To Gambling
better invest at bitcoin with holding it then you waste your bitcoin at gambling
strongly agree. better avoid gambling. and removing gambling from the list. because no avail in gambling. more losses. I'm studying. trading forex. sounds interesting
Activity: 1190
February 16, 2016, 09:12:05 AM
my methods of growing my bitcoins is gambling it and thats it, i either make a lot of money of lose it all usually
are you sure?yeah if youre lucky enough gambling a shortcut to growing your bitcoin.
but i reccommend you to not do gambling as "a methods" to grow your bitcoin. maybe you can try trading
i think gambling and trading its same. the different is risk by trading more small. but i think if you haven't skill trading, dont try it. it will make you lost
Activity: 980
February 16, 2016, 08:57:02 AM
The best way for me has been to put the money where the big alt projects are, and just wait for a mega pump that would at least double my BTC. I have had success with XMR, ETH and now MAID will pump to all time highs during the next weeks so measly profits awaits us.
You forgot to mention that how many time you lost Cheesy

I think he will never notice such things, he doesn't even care to count his loses but on that count he had so many success in winning already and I think that doesn't stop there!
Activity: 462
February 16, 2016, 08:49:06 AM
The best way for me has been to put the money where the big alt projects are, and just wait for a mega pump that would at least double my BTC. I have had success with XMR, ETH and now MAID will pump to all time highs during the next weeks so measly profits awaits us.
You forgot to mention that how many time you lost Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
February 16, 2016, 08:23:29 AM
Activity: 504
February 16, 2016, 07:59:31 AM
You can buy more or trade some coins. Another option is that you can also get some advertise. And that is good.
I think you must wait now for sell your bitcoins. The value is now quite low and that is not good to sell them.
altcoin is more volatile than bitcoin, morepver hey can go scam. you know altcoin going scam ?
Activity: 980
February 16, 2016, 07:54:29 AM
How successful are u guys with lending?

In real life yes, I earned a lot now by doing lending method.

But for virtual world, the profit is really not interesting as majority of them like to default the loan.

Yup! this is true! I have known many who actually become rich from lending their money in real life well I want to try it too by making my own lending corporation but I think It is very hard to execute it on the online thing because of many non trustworthy loaner here online!
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
February 16, 2016, 07:49:32 AM

In real life yes, I earned a lot now by doing lending method.

But for virtual world, the profit is really not interesting as majority of them like to default the loan.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
February 16, 2016, 07:21:50 AM

What kind of lending are you referring to, p2p like in LoanBase or btcjam or directly thru this forum?

Not so lucky with p2p here, I'm at a negative net. Really sucks when even reputable borrowers with A+ credit default on their loans.
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
February 16, 2016, 07:16:27 AM
Buy bitcoins.

Convince certain journalists to publish positive articles about bitcoin.

Sell bitcoins.

Convince certain journalists to publish negative articles about bitcoin.

Buy bitcoins.

etc.
This idea has been used many times and I believe succesfully

This is old school technique to pool in stupid people and use them like a tool but people who knows about bitcoin will not become victimrather trade it in right way you can earn more bitcoin
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
February 16, 2016, 07:09:45 AM
Yes bitcoin trading in my opinion is also good to get a lot of results. I also wish to trade in bitcoin.
I also do not dare to sell bitcoin for this time because the value is still down.
The unexpected pumps and dumps can put you in more losses than gains,definitely not suitable for the majority.However ,I don't think bitcoin is still down cause it will be slightly profitable to mine bitcoins with the current price even after the halving.It is close to double from the last stable price.
Activity: 812
February 16, 2016, 07:03:16 AM
Yes bitcoin trading in my opinion is also good to get a lot of results. I also wish to trade in bitcoin.
I also do not dare to sell bitcoin for this time because the value is still down.
Activity: 280
February 16, 2016, 06:23:25 AM
Activity: 2016
Merit: 721
February 16, 2016, 05:36:12 AM
Buy bitcoins.

Sell bitcoins.

Buy bitcoins.

etc.

i found more bitcoin site release a good news before bitcoin rise and bad news before bitcoin fail
today i found some "bad news" like people lose his $15m worthed in bitcoin...
so the fail price will become soon?

so bitcoin now like other comodity ? news make bitcoin moving?

hmmmmm...............
It was not "people" but Martin Shkreli and it was bullshit anyway. If it's gonna have any impact on bitcoin it's gonna be a positive one: more people hearing about it = more people joining in.

Just one thing that pisses me off is people who oppose bitcoin/real money (like in the title of the article that  you'll find if you click on "bullshit"). Once and for all bitcoin is real f***ing money. But, hey, bitcoin is still video game money in the eyes of the many. And it's not gonna change tomorrow.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
February 16, 2016, 05:30:53 AM
Buy bitcoins.

Sell bitcoins.

Buy bitcoins.

etc.

i found more bitcoin site release a good news before bitcoin rise and bad news before bitcoin fail
today i found some "bad news" like people lose his $15m worthed in bitcoin...
so the fail price will become soon?

so bitcoin now like other comodity ? news make bitcoin moving?

hmmmmm...............
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
February 16, 2016, 05:25:50 AM
3.) Gambling.

Say No To Gambling

Not entirely. You dont want to say no to gambling. Bitcoin is being more advertised with also the help of gambling. Gamble at your own risk. It will depend on the person who is doing it.

Think of it if gambling is lost. Many signature workers here will also lose their campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: