Pages:
Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 19. (Read 453531 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
February 16, 2016, 04:58:37 AM
I've found a cloud based game that let you mine BTC without having physical miners devices at home
http://www.minerfarm.com/login?r=38239#toregister . If you want to give it a try register with the link above. No credit card needed for registering!!! Absolutely anonymous! No spam in your email!

Well if you considered that as a method to grow your bitcoin, I feel sorry for you. That is not profitable even you buy some power there. That is only for mining test purposes but for a method it's not recommended. Maybe BTC1 in 5-10 years lol.

And fyi, posting referral links here in this section are not allowed.
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
February 16, 2016, 04:31:04 AM
Buy bitcoins.

Convince certain journalists to publish positive articles about bitcoin.

Sell bitcoins.

Convince certain journalists to publish negative articles about bitcoin.

Buy bitcoins.

etc.
This idea has been used many times and I believe succesfully
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
February 16, 2016, 03:20:13 AM
1.) have a job and buy more.
2.) Trade them (Bitcoin/USD or even Forex/stock markets)
3.) Gambling.

Say No To Gambling
it's method of wasting your bitcoin...
better invest at bitcoin with holding it then you waste your bitcoin at gambling
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
February 16, 2016, 03:13:14 AM
How successful are u guys with lending?
Activity: 392
ドラゴンスピ
February 16, 2016, 12:53:17 AM
if you have best knowledge of bitcoin and if you can honestly make post in bitcointalk threads so i suggest you to join signature campaign to grow your bitcoin.
but its not your earning way.its as gift for putting your opinion here.

if you have lot of waste time(seriously) then daily play faucet.they pay you very little amount so personally i hate faucet.

and if you have experience in market..so trading is for you specially. because you will never loose if you have idea about forcasting bitcoin rate as past happend.
thank you!

don't forget about selling your service, if you are a profesional design, PHP builder, or website optimizer, seo etc.
you can sell your service at this forum too Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
February 16, 2016, 12:48:55 AM
my methods of growing my bitcoins is gambling it and thats it, i either make a lot of money of lose it all usually

Usually the result is lose it all, sooner or later.

What is your method? For how long have you been successful ?
I would say that gambling is not a good way to methods of growing your bitcoin in the long run
because gambling based are on lucky, you can not be lucky every day mate
Activity: 322
i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.
February 15, 2016, 11:21:56 PM
if you have best knowledge of bitcoin and if you can honestly make post in bitcointalk threads so i suggest you to join signature campaign to grow your bitcoin.
but its not your earning way.its as gift for putting your opinion here.

if you have lot of waste time(seriously) then daily play faucet.they pay you very little amount so personally i hate faucet.

and if you have experience in market..so trading is for you specially. because you will never loose if you have idea about forcasting bitcoin rate as past happend.
thank you!
ドラゴンスピ
February 15, 2016, 10:19:54 PM
my methods are just investing it into the websites, i try to avoid any hyips as they make me lose my money and i dont make any profit of it at all
I think we do not need. shy away from investment ponzi or hyip. we can use it to make a profit. I used to do it,
do not be too enjoy in one investment site. after I got paid, then I run away and look for another site that is new

I have bad experience with bitcoin cloudmining called "cointellect"
i invest arround 0.05 and i get back my 0.05 + 30% in 15days after it i invest again 0.5 then i lost it , you are right man, after get paid we must leave it and searching other site..

but for me, now im never think to invest at HYIP again..
Activity: 532
February 15, 2016, 10:05:28 PM
my methods are just investing it into the websites, i try to avoid any hyips as they make me lose my money and i dont make any profit of it at all
I think we do not need. shy away from investment ponzi or hyip. we can use it to make a profit. I used to do it,
do not be too enjoy in one investment site. after I got paid, then I run away and look for another site that is new
Activity: 420
February 15, 2016, 10:02:00 PM
My methods of growing my bitcoin is Earn bitcoin from singnature campaign and twitter campaign, find a giveaway, always join poker freeroll on poker sites. and do gambling.
ドラゴンスピ
February 15, 2016, 09:53:15 PM
Buy bitcoins.

Sell bitcoins.

Buy bitcoins.

etc.

WTF, What the hell...??
this is like coindesk, newsbtc and more site doing?

in historycal of bitcoin price i found "good news" like find bitcoin founder, microsoft adopt bitcoin before bitcoin price rise
and i found "bad news" like bitcoin dead, bitcoin ponzi, etc before bitcoin price fail
Activity: 490
February 15, 2016, 08:39:41 PM
you have to be smart to choosing investment dude. find trusted investment although its ponzi. you must know who will long live and who will short live, was seen by the gestures of owner
Activity: 182
Merit: 107
February 15, 2016, 06:49:06 PM
Buy bitcoins.

Sell bitcoins.

Buy bitcoins.

etc.
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
February 15, 2016, 06:47:45 PM
Step 1:  Register a LocalBitcoin account (Link in my signature)
Step 2:  Register a Paypal account and a friends.
Step 3:  Request a Paypal Mastercard 1% cashback debit card (https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/debit-card) *This will take a week or two to receive your card*
Step 4:  Register Ebay accounts.
Step 5:  Register a www.Circle.com account.
Step 6:  Link your Paypal Mastercard 1% cashback card to your Circle.com account.
Step 7:  Create a $500 Buy It Now auction with your account that has the Paypal Mastercard linked.
Step 8:  Purchase a $500 Ebay Giftcard on LocalBitcoin from a vendor with a good reputation and long history. (Should cost roughly .6 BTC at the time of this post)
Step 9:  Use the friends account to purchase the $500 item.
Step 10:  Log into Circle.com and purchase $400 of Bitcoin.  Paypal Mastercard only allows $400 of "ATM" pulls per day unless you call them... they can lift the limit to $600.
Step 11:  Pay Ebay their $50 fee.  Paypal takes their $14.80 fee automatically.

You should have $35 and some change left in your Paypal that can be used to purchase Bitcoins the following day.

If you only have a single Ebay account and have a little time to wait I recommend purchasing cash from Ebay.

You can purchase four $100 bills off ebay for roughly $480.  I personally like purchasing racks of $2 bills because they are fun to spend Smiley.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pack-of-100-2009-Brand-New-Uncirculated-2-Dollar-Bills-In-Sequential-Order-/161879852245?hash=item25b0ca84d5:g:WVcAAOSwQoFWO8fk

Your Ebay giftcard will be forever attached to your account once you make any transaction on it. You can use the left over $20 from the $2 bill transaction any time worry free.

Your Paypal account can only do $5,000 in Ebay Giftcards every 180 days.  (http://pages.ebay.com/giftcard/terms_conditions.html)
Activity: 448
Merit: 256
February 15, 2016, 06:41:13 PM
1.) have a job and buy more.
2.) Trade them (Bitcoin/USD or even Forex/stock markets)
3.) Gambling.
Activity: 287
February 15, 2016, 06:39:03 PM
my methods of growing my bitcoins is gambling it and thats it, i either make a lot of money of lose it all usually

No one can win in long run for sure, if you win at initial stage you become more greedy and you expect that you will everytime, person can make profits from gambling only when he knows when to quit.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
February 15, 2016, 05:48:12 PM

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
February 15, 2016, 05:47:26 PM

If you can afford to take risk, then sky is the limit in gambling, as if you win you win big, and if you loose, you loose everything, gambling is not recommended though as you cannot win everytime.
Activity: 742
February 15, 2016, 05:46:15 PM

Gambling isn't a good method to growing your bitcoins dude, and as you noticed you can simply lose in seconds all your hard earned coins instead earning, it's depending in luck and it's not guaranteed. Try the other methods like signature campaign and selling skills
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
February 15, 2016, 04:19:59 PM
Pages:
Jump to: