Pages:
Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 40. (Read 453531 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520
Aleph.im
January 31, 2016, 06:38:44 PM
my methods are very easy, i just invest my coins into just-dice and thats it

Playing dice-like games is just a gambling and unfortunately "the house always win"... :/
Aleph.im
January 31, 2016, 06:37:11 PM
I really like faucets since they are accessible for everyone.
Every moment i got free time, i visit my top list and watch my free bitcoins coming to my wallet.

Yes but nowadays I don't prefer more than thousand satoshi for each... Others seems to me a waste of time...
Aleph.im
January 31, 2016, 06:35:29 PM
Nowadays, trading is very hot!..

Many altcoins are mooning and you can make good profit for them if you trade wisely...

You are more likely to get caught in a pump and dump and lose your bitcoins.
It would be better to sit on your bitcoins and watch them appreciate.

If you know how to trade you can easily make profit from it. There are many tactics to double your satoshi...

If you don't like risk so you can't earn too much from your btc...
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
January 31, 2016, 05:54:13 PM

Dice is not investing. It's a game where you will likely lose all your money.
I prefer to buy bitcoins when the price is low and that's it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 31, 2016, 04:55:21 PM
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
January 31, 2016, 04:32:21 PM
People make mistakes by investing in ponzi offer. But here are few people who don't understand still its impossible and cannot be happen but still lose. Better way gamble or trade to get profit.

you right here all the way my way is trade i dont take must risk but i should i prefer more waiting for the right moment for it
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
January 31, 2016, 04:29:40 PM
If we start gambling with small amount of bitcoins, when there is knowledge about the process in the gambling sites then you can see your bitcoins growing very fast.
This comes with an extreme amount of risk though, it is very easy to lose more of your Bitcoin than you will earn through the gambling website, and a lot of luck is required to make money off of gambling websites.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
January 31, 2016, 04:15:09 PM
If we start gambling with small amount of bitcoins, when there is knowledge about the process in the gambling sites then you can see your bitcoins growing very fast.
Activity: 700
January 31, 2016, 04:09:50 PM
People make mistakes by investing in ponzi offer. But here are few people who don't understand still its impossible and cannot be happen but still lose. Better way gamble or trade to get profit.

Gambling is just as dangerous as investing in ponzis. Trading and signature campaigns are better.
Activity: 224
January 31, 2016, 04:07:06 PM
my best method is investing into hyips even though its very risky i sometimes make money
Activity: 1041
Merit: 273
January 31, 2016, 03:17:36 PM
my method is to invest everything i get to a dice site called just dice so i can make my bitcoins grow a little bit

In my view, bitcoin can grow on its own by its value appreciation. Still, we need to get more bitcoins to multiply our networth. The risk free way of eanring methods are my recommendations. Freelancing and signature campaigns are good enough.
Sig campaigns are much more better for higher ranked members.

Yes, but freelancing are just skill based, if we have time and some skills then we can easily grow our bitcoins with freelance jobs. But both signature campaign and freelancing pays better to experienced (higher rank) people.
Activity: 462
January 31, 2016, 03:10:56 PM
my method is to invest everything i get to a dice site called just dice so i can make my bitcoins grow a little bit

In my view, bitcoin can grow on its own by its value appreciation. Still, we need to get more bitcoins to multiply our networth. The risk free way of eanring methods are my recommendations. Freelancing and signature campaigns are good enough.
Sig campaigns are much more better for higher ranked members.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
January 31, 2016, 01:52:11 PM

Activity: 504
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 31, 2016, 01:31:21 PM
Activity: 182
January 31, 2016, 01:24:26 PM
A good opportunity is also buying some new coins that are in the market, but is a high risk if their price fall down after their get popular
Every new coin is not good opportunity I done this mistake and pay heavy price before investment we need to check some stats about them

It is better to stay with bitcoin rather than experimenting with some new coins that are entering into the market. I think we should have patience and should give some time to bitcoin for the stability and as we have faith in bitcoin it would surely be more attractive and more valuable in future as the adoption level goes high.

If the adoption level of Bitcoin goes high, that would be great. A lot of Bitcoin users would be very happy. I believe Bitcoin could possibly become more valuable if the masses adopt it, but no one knows for sure.

yeah, it is totally dependent on the user. in the future time users will be increase so its price will also rise up and user will happy. if users will decrease in the future then its price will also go down and users will sad. 
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
January 31, 2016, 11:24:06 AM
Hi! Cheesy

• Faucets (Low Paying)

Thanks

I`m curious how you grow your BTC in faucets?

I know some faucets that offer payout increases, like with some levelup, that can be pre-purchased.

That is one way probably.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 502
January 31, 2016, 11:01:30 AM
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
January 31, 2016, 05:10:35 AM
the best and easiest method of growing your bitcoins is definitely investing it somewhere that would grow it with a small interest

It's very difficult to find a legit investment where you can safely invest your Bitcoins. Nowadays most of the investment sites turn out to be a scam. You have to do a lot research before investing your coins.

what do you mean exactly about legit?

legit its prove that site is real paying not a scam site. yeah true, very difficult to find investment sites are legit, I think site investment in all these forums is an ponzi or scam

thanks for your explanation...I thaught legit has something to see with "law"
thanks,because I can now say my systems are 100% legit and perhaps then the exceptions:
Great !!! winspiral's systems are legit...and i have not known it (lol)
Activity: 658
January 31, 2016, 04:54:43 AM
the best and easiest method of growing your bitcoins is definitely investing it somewhere that would grow it with a small interest

It's very difficult to find a legit investment where you can safely invest your Bitcoins. Nowadays most of the investment sites turn out to be a scam. You have to do a lot research before investing your coins.

what do you mean exactly about legit?

legit its prove that site is real paying not a scam site. yeah true, very difficult to find investment sites are legit, I think site investment in all these forums is an ponzi or scam
Activity: 676
January 31, 2016, 04:18:34 AM
6 out of 10 legendary staking addresses have been sold or received bids. 4 more to go with one being reserved. I suggest you take a look into this, only 5 days to go and there will be no other auction like this. This is a unique opportunity to grab a very nice crypto asset.

http://bit.diamonds/auction.html

+ 2x stake multiplier is a great feature
+ DMD is still here, for 2.5 years

- Almost 3BTC price, seriously? I think that it's related to this all unique and fancy things:
The asset will carry the name of a legendary diamond together with the name of its owner forever carved into the heart of DMD Diamond. Additionally the lucky owner can leave a 144 character long message in the core code for future generations to read.

However, most of all, whoever acquires Legendary 10 unique asset automatically becomes the Epic Legendary Holder, which will be forever recorded in the history of crypto.

- There is one exchange left, after Cryptsy drama, where you can trade DMD
Pages:
Jump to: