Pages:
Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 35. (Read 453531 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
February 04, 2016, 04:49:40 AM

-Faucets are good for slow earners with lot of effort, not a good method IMO

faucets might look really slow or crap to you but trust me i have actually seen many people actully making 0.15 to 0.20 BTC every month which is about 100$ so one hundred extra doller a month without any knowledge or experience you can get each month and yes its gonna take alot of hours every day

In faucets? Whew what a nice earner there. I just wonder how many hours they are spending. Back in my newbie days my average is only 150k satoshis a day for 8 hours. >_<

I have lots of active referrals still not much earnings I received. But back then, there are no good faucet that gives 1k satoshis per claim.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
February 04, 2016, 04:19:41 AM

faucets might look really slow or crap to you but trust me i have actually seen many people actully making 0.15 to 0.20 BTC every month which is about 100$ so one hundred extra doller a month without any knowledge or experience you can get each month and yes its gonna take alot of hours every day
legendary
February 04, 2016, 04:17:07 AM

right now im just doing siganture campaign and finding giveaway in another forum

Signature campaign alone can give you nice earnings. Just find another good paying campaign since the earnings there in your current campaign is really a penny.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
February 04, 2016, 02:25:47 AM
-Signatures and giveaways are great particularly if you don't have a specific method or would like to use the least possible effort.
-Investing BTC is rarely a profitable idea since they aren't any reliable investments
right now im just doing siganture campaign and finding giveaway in another forum
legendary
February 04, 2016, 01:44:08 AM
Just for the fact that you'll understand the system better it's not a bad idea to try altcoins but it seems risky to do it with bigger sums. I think caution should be the word here.

Other altcoins needs a deep study before going in an altcoin investment.

Risky it is yes like any other kinds of trading. There are pointers given by those other altcoin traders to help people do altcoin trading.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
February 04, 2016, 01:39:20 AM
-Signatures and giveaways are great particularly if you don't have a specific method or would like to use the least possible effort.
-Investing BTC is rarely a profitable idea since they aren't any reliable investments

Buying BTC and letting it grow in your wallet would also be good. Yeah guarding the services area is one way of getting some mBTC but you really have to check always because some finished fast,.
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
February 04, 2016, 12:26:48 AM
it's efective way to earning bitcoin, (it's a best way)
bad way, wasting your time, and better to buying bitcoin with your money (from salary of your real job)
but you must research before invest, 90% investment site in bitcoin use ponzi scheme

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
February 03, 2016, 10:43:11 PM

I wouldn't say there aren't any reliable investments for bitcoin.
You have plenty of options, such as: investing in a gambling site, lending bitcoins, trading with altcoins, etc.

Never put your entire bankroll into one investment though...
Yes a lot of investment to do in bitcoin we can just select pleased we want.
But we also need to be careful and correct as you say that you should never invest in whole, it could be detrimental.
Activity: 378
February 03, 2016, 05:40:49 PM
Just for the fact that you'll understand the system better it's not a bad idea to try altcoins but it seems risky to do it with bigger sums. I think caution should be the word here.
legendary
Activity: 1120
February 03, 2016, 05:15:27 PM
And there is that option to get some altcoins (on faucets) like DODGE or Litecoin and trade it back to bitcoin. Just to break the monotony & for knowledge of trading or fun.
It wont give you much, you will lose some at the bigining but it's a fun new way to mix the routine.
but in order to be able to trade those you should reach a minimum (like 0.0005 btc) which is a lot of faucet work
so the alternative is get some new altcoins of course from faucet holding and keep it till the price is increase, but now it's to hard to find new and great altcoin, and most of them doesn't have a faucet they're just giving reward or giveaway
You can also offer services to the community by accepting that specific altcoin as a payment method.
It is very hard to find a legit altcoins though. Mostly are shitcoins.
yeah that's what i though so many scam or shity coin out there, hmm i agree with you offering your skill is good to by accepting altcoin, i think litecoin, dogecoin, etherum and maybe bitshares, so far those are good coin
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
February 03, 2016, 04:40:21 PM

I wouldn't say there aren't any reliable investments for bitcoin.
You have plenty of options, such as: investing in a gambling site, lending bitcoins, trading with altcoins, etc.

Never put your entire bankroll into one investment though...
Activity: 826
February 03, 2016, 04:37:27 PM
And there is that option to get some altcoins (on faucets) like DODGE or Litecoin and trade it back to bitcoin. Just to break the monotony & for knowledge of trading or fun.
It wont give you much, you will lose some at the bigining but it's a fun new way to mix the routine.
but in order to be able to trade those you should reach a minimum (like 0.0005 btc) which is a lot of faucet work
so the alternative is get some new altcoins of course from faucet holding and keep it till the price is increase, but now it's to hard to find new and great altcoin, and most of them doesn't have a faucet they're just giving reward or giveaway

You are right, I think only dogecoins have the potential to increase value more and more with time. I made some significant profit with dogecoins prices up and down, so I am trying to repeat that, hopefully will happen Smiley
Activity: 252
February 03, 2016, 02:18:31 PM
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
February 03, 2016, 01:57:08 PM
Best method is still to carry monthly and store long temr in some sort of long term storage wallet such as the cold wallets by trezor, or some paper wallet .
Activity: 756
I don't bite.
February 03, 2016, 12:51:41 PM
You can also offer services to the community by accepting that specific altcoin as a payment method.
It is very hard to find a legit altcoins though. Mostly are shitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1120
February 03, 2016, 12:42:56 PM
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
February 03, 2016, 12:41:31 PM

Yobit lets you trade at very small minimum 10.000 satoshi in BTC. And deposit minimum for that site is also very small(same 10KBTC) so its not THAT hard.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
February 03, 2016, 12:26:54 PM
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
February 03, 2016, 12:03:10 PM
Activity: 756
February 03, 2016, 11:40:18 AM
What i think is the most easy and safe way of growing your bitcoins is to join signature campaigns, you just need to put some effort on posting, ofcourse you are not allowed to spam for it but do it sincerely and earn bitcoins.
There are options like gambling and investment based games like bitcoin doublers etc, but you may lose money in there also so not recommended.
Pages:
Jump to: