Pages:
Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 48. (Read 453531 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
January 28, 2016, 03:13:16 AM
I think sign campaign is good for the ones who have nothing better to put in the sign space...

There are many ways to advertise my own interest without putting it in my signature space. In my case I just don' want to waste the opportunity and bonus that most campaigns gave us by advertising their companies.

True. Some ways are just needed to be researched. Because of what we earn from signatures campaigns some are getting stuck there and not putting anymore effort to look at the other websites which also pays through bitcoin or dollars that can be exchanged to bitcoin.
As far as the methods of growing bitcoins in a safest way is through a good signature campaign. because in every other trading or in gambling there is a risk of losing and gaining high amount of bitcoins too.
life is full of risks. so you have to take risks. I like trading and gambling despite having a high risk. but I can also get high enough bitcoin of both.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
January 28, 2016, 01:57:50 AM
I think sign campaign is good for the ones who have nothing better to put in the sign space...

There are many ways to advertise my own interest without putting it in my signature space. In my case I just don' want to waste the opportunity and bonus that most campaigns gave us by advertising their companies.

True. Some ways are just needed to be researched. Because of what we earn from signatures campaigns some are getting stuck there and not putting anymore effort to look at the other websites which also pays through bitcoin or dollars that can be exchanged to bitcoin.
As far as the methods of growing bitcoins in a safest way is through a good signature campaign. because in every other trading or in gambling there is a risk of losing and gaining high amount of bitcoins too.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
January 28, 2016, 01:41:10 AM

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
January 28, 2016, 01:21:24 AM

I think you post so much that you easily would earn more putting such a signature in your signature instead promoting your own website.

Though i think you see it idealistic somehow. Smiley

He gets backlinks for his website by keeping that signature.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
January 28, 2016, 12:46:10 AM
last two days it was good trading doge with btc
so trading can be good but risky also good way is investing but here on forum are sig camps
any trade would be nice if you could predict and can calculations it, I see a lot of traders are smart to predicting, I thought it a good idea to follow their predictions?

You can earn little bitcoins from faucets. That is good for newbies If you are in good rank. You can signature campaign work or else You go for trading to make good profit, But Don't go for gambling Highly risky for anyone.

I believe I'm not a newbie anf although I like faucets...

why do you still consider faucet is worth, I think the faucet is very feasible if bitcoin price touched $100k or more

What i say does not matter...
i just see that 1000 and 1000 and 1000 people claim faucets...and only few run sign campaign...
tell me why it is so?
because for people claiming faucets is worth...

maybe they are not married so faucets worth to them. whereas the cost of living is quite high.
so I think it's not really worth.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
January 27, 2016, 11:31:44 PM
You may try loans, but I don't know if it is worth the time, you'll get lots of people trying to scam you and even with collateral things are not safe, the account used as collateral may be banned 1 second after you send the loan and you'll lose everything

Loans are good though. it's also can increase your trust into your account. just ignore newbie and brand new request for a loan. it's sure scammer if not have a good collateral.

if the newbie has a great guarantee, why not?
I do not particularly like collateral account. usually people selling accounts under the guise of borrowing money.,
there are also people who grow the trust first by borrowing, then after he got the confidence, he cheats
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
January 27, 2016, 09:05:18 PM
You may try loans, but I don't know if it is worth the time, you'll get lots of people trying to scam you and even with collateral things are not safe, the account used as collateral may be banned 1 second after you send the loan and you'll lose everything

Loans are good though. it's also can increase your trust into your account. just ignore newbie and brand new request for a loan. it's sure scammer if not have a good collateral.
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
January 27, 2016, 08:44:10 PM
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
January 27, 2016, 08:02:12 PM

yeah true.
besides we get paid from the post, we can also get a lot of knowledge in this forum by visiting many section, very useful

Yeah i very agree with you. i get many knowledge that i don't know before because i visiting many section and read many topic to post. It's make signature campaign more valuable.
Activity: 658
January 27, 2016, 07:51:49 PM

yeah true.
besides we get paid from the post, we can also get a lot of knowledge in this forum by visiting many section, very useful
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
January 27, 2016, 07:00:05 PM
Work hard and receive payment.

If payment is not in Bitcoin, then convert it to Bitcoin.

Not that hard
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
January 27, 2016, 06:56:32 PM

I think you post so much that you easily would earn more putting such a signature in your signature instead promoting your own website.

Though i think you see it idealistic somehow. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
January 27, 2016, 11:39:20 AM

All people are not cash addicted (lol)
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
January 27, 2016, 11:36:44 AM

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
January 27, 2016, 11:29:19 AM
Activity: 672
January 27, 2016, 11:16:05 AM
I think signature campaign and selling goods and services for bitcoin is from the best methods to growing our bitcoins fast
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
January 27, 2016, 11:09:22 AM

I think what he mean is this website : http://compound.fund/ where you can invest with Jo/Rich (owner of the site/previously an admin of mytrafficvalue and paidverts) and you will get a variable rate daily depending on his trades. Sounds like a ponzi to me though but admin seems honest and a lot of people trust him

Oh! That is what he talks about never had an idea hehe thanks for telling me brother, and he does not put it as a link so I could understand it as that,

well whatever the odds of it makes btc it can be categories as a method in growing bitcoin but if it is a ponzi scheme you can report it or just ignore what he is saying
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
January 27, 2016, 10:58:26 AM
Compound.fund is good Smiley

What are you saying? you are just totally spamming this thread hehe but fund is really good as always and there are many ways in increasing your bitcoin it is either you keep on doing faucets, apply in a signature campaign, buy fiat with BTC and trading! wish this could help!

I think what he mean is this website : http://compound.fund/ where you can invest with Jo/Rich (owner of the site/previously an admin of mytrafficvalue and paidverts) and you will get a variable rate daily depending on his trades. Sounds like a ponzi to me though but admin seems honest and a lot of people trust him

It's a ponzi but if we have to look at how mytrafficvalue and paidverts works, it really lasted for many years. I just don't know the current status of that site since I left any Paypal related withdrawal processor in any money making site and began focusing in Bitcoin.
Activity: 546
January 27, 2016, 10:21:17 AM

What are you saying? you are just totally spamming this thread hehe but fund is really good as always and there are many ways in increasing your bitcoin it is either you keep on doing faucets, apply in a signature campaign, buy fiat with BTC and trading! wish this could help!

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
January 27, 2016, 08:38:29 AM

Pages:
Jump to: