Pages:
Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 50. (Read 453531 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
January 27, 2016, 02:10:16 AM
The higher the risk, the higher the returns. The most risky venture in business is not to risk
many people are avoiding high-risk manner. but on many occasions, I see there are some people who get rich quick thanks to gamble, he could produce 9 BTC in one roller
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
January 27, 2016, 02:06:58 AM
Gambling is a way to earn a lot of Bitcoin fast. But there is a lot of risk involved as well.
many people who make gambling as the main way to get bitcoin, I think there are many other ways that do not risk losing, why use gambling?
Yes people who love gambling would definitely hooked to continue to play, even though gambling is very at risk for losing bitcoin an amount not much.
Many ways to get bitcoin are not at risk as a signature campaign and sell services. It was very productive to get bitcoin with large numbers
Activity: 658
January 27, 2016, 02:00:32 AM
Gambling is a way to earn a lot of Bitcoin fast. But there is a lot of risk involved as well.
many people who make gambling as the main way to get bitcoin, I think there are many other ways that do not risk losing, why use gambling?
Activity: 676
January 27, 2016, 01:58:57 AM
The most working scheme for a newbie to earn some satoshis goes as following:

1) Go to faucets and STRAT TEARING THEM into pieces. I've been doing this for a few months already, and spent about 7 hours/day on that. In general, you can earn about 35.000-70.000 satoshi per hour (rewards vary from faucet to faucet).

2) On that very day, put all what you have earned in cloud mining. At first, the rewards will be miserable and will look not even worth it. Some time after, you will already be able to re-buy on that very day when you receive rewards from the cloud.

3) Do not forget to collect form the faucet as well. Some time after, you'll see more acceptable sums (about a month and a half would have passed already).

4) Repeat it constantly.

5) HuhHuh

6) PROFIT!!!

Are you REALLY sure that you earned more from mining than you paid to invest there? There practically only exists cloud miners who are either complete scam or where you invest but over all the runtime would will not even get your investment back from the earnings.

That's the point - when the difficulty rises, maintenance fees will become bigger and bigger related to the revenue, while your hashrate will become less and less effective. I was also experimenting with cloud mining, but after first difficulty change everything became clear. Hopefully i didn't invest any significant amount and was able to withdraw.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
January 27, 2016, 01:38:21 AM

1) Go to faucets and STRAT TEARING THEM into pieces. I've been doing this for a few months already, and spent about 7 hours/day on that. In general, you can earn about 35.000-70.000 satoshi per hour (rewards vary from faucet to faucet).

2) On that very day, put all what you have earned in cloud mining. At first, the rewards will be miserable and will look not even worth it. Some time after, you will already be able to re-buy on that very day when you receive rewards from the cloud.

3) Do not forget to collect form the faucet as well. Some time after, you'll see more acceptable sums (about a month and a half would have passed already).

4) Repeat it constantly.

5) HuhHuh

6) PROFIT!!!

Are you REALLY sure that you earned more from mining than you paid to invest there? There practically only exists cloud miners who are either complete scam or where you invest but over all the runtime would will not even get your investment back from the earnings.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
=> Buying Bitcoins Everyday !
January 27, 2016, 01:20:22 AM
The higher the risk, the higher the returns. The most risky venture in business is not to risk
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
January 27, 2016, 12:54:37 AM

yes true gambling is a way to get bitcoin quickly but you also must be prepared to lose so quickly too.
life is full of risks, I like to take risks Grin

Taking risks is one of the choices in life. Yeah I think everything now have a risk including businesses or investing. But I also see that gambling is riskier than any of those. Excluding double your money it is a sure risk.  Grin
Activity: 230
January 27, 2016, 12:27:33 AM

yes true gambling is a way to get bitcoin quickly but you also must be prepared to lose so quickly too.
life is full of risks, I like to take risks Grin
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
January 26, 2016, 10:37:22 PM

4) Repeat it constantly.

5) HuhHuh

6) PROFIT!!!

I do faucets too back in my newbie days. 3 to 4hrs playing and that time there's only a few faucets that pays 1,000 satoshis per hour. My average is 200k-250k satoshis.  But that method of mine only lasted for 2 months I think and I began engaging in signature campaign.

While in newbie method, make sure you learn and seek some other methods to grow your bitcoin. Right now Im enjoying my weekly earnings from different methods I learn while growing up in bitcoin world.
Activity: 588
January 26, 2016, 09:37:51 PM

4) Repeat it constantly.

5) HuhHuh

6) PROFIT!!!
Activity: 242
January 26, 2016, 07:49:29 PM
Activity: 210
January 26, 2016, 07:20:52 PM
If you are okay with growing your bitcoins with a little risk, then I will always suggest you to try gambling, its a good entertaining way and you can multiply some of your money via it. But please try to understand, you can LOOSE too.

Gambling is something i would never recommend. If you are eager to get some more coins.
Either go trading or do some task for bitcoin. These are good methods to get more bitcoins.

I would say go with tasks. trading needs a lot of experience to be profitable
Activity: 280
January 26, 2016, 07:18:36 PM
If you are okay with growing your bitcoins with a little risk, then I will always suggest you to try gambling, its a good entertaining way and you can multiply some of your money via it. But please try to understand, you can LOOSE too.

Gambling is something i would never recommend. If you are eager to get some more coins.
Either go trading or do some task for bitcoin. These are good methods to get more bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
January 26, 2016, 04:44:11 PM
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
January 26, 2016, 04:17:46 PM
Recently I started buying and selling domain names and I think there is a lot of opportunities to make money there. You can register domain names using Bitcoin on Namecheap and it's super easy, just be careful not to get overenthusiastic, most domain names people buy and think are awesome are actually worthless. You need to do some research before you invest.

and would mind telling me how much you can profit from this method?

and more importantly, are people interested in buying just a domain from you instead of creating a new (different) one themselves?

It's the same as always. You invest in something that you think it's undervalued, since maybe in the future someone wants that and would be willing to pay more money for it than you did back then. Just good ol reselling.

Yes... difficult to identify which assets are undervalued... but overall, you are attempting to diversify sufficiently and to choose assets that are going to appreciate over time, and your diversification should be sufficient to provide both security and appreciation, without your having to monitor the various investments 24/7,. because they balance out.  Another tool within this strategy is the employment of dollar cost averaging in order that you do not necessarily have to predict the short term price direction of various assets (even while you are attempting to invest in assets that you believe will appreciate over time).

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
January 26, 2016, 03:16:18 PM
Just wait. You have to look at the value of your Bitcoin if you have to step mining.

You also can get Bitcoins free from some website but it takes a really long time.
You should stop mining right away if your maintenance fee is higher than your earning.
And do you mean faucet? Faucet is a waste of time, unless you have a lot of referrals under you.

Yes unless you have latest ASICs for mining bitcoins, you will not be able to find bitcoin mining is profitable with your maintenance charges. I believe faucet earning is good if you consider the future price of bitcoins. Because, even some hundred Satoshis, you are making from faucet will be worth some one dollar in future.
Activity: 756
I don't bite.
January 26, 2016, 01:16:35 PM
Just wait. You have to look at the value of your Bitcoin if you have to step mining.

You also can get Bitcoins free from some website but it takes a really long time.
You should stop mining right away if your maintenance fee is higher than your earning.
And do you mean faucet? Faucet is a waste of time, unless you have a lot of referrals under you.
Activity: 406
January 26, 2016, 12:07:31 PM

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
January 26, 2016, 11:24:41 AM
Methods are trading, signature campaign and scamming but I wouldn't want to go to that 3rd one. In this world where scammers are everywhere, I'm wondering how do they sleep well at night or enjoy eating in a famous restaurant with the rest of their family or riding their lambo knowing that they stole a lot of money from a lot of people.

you know...I'm sure the people saying that i'm a scammer can eat and slep well...why should then scammers not eat and sleep well.
Even me,taken for a scammer can eat and sleep well...
...and perhaps even scammed people can eat and sleep well after a short time.
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
January 26, 2016, 11:16:25 AM
Methods are trading, signature campaign and scamming but I wouldn't want to go to that 3rd one. In this world where scammers are everywhere, I'm wondering how do they sleep well at night or enjoy eating in a famous restaurant with the rest of their family or riding their lambo knowing that they stole a lot of money from a lot of people.
Pages:
Jump to: