Pages:
Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 5. (Read 453531 times)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
February 26, 2016, 09:56:27 AM
Trading and gambling is a waste of time unless you hold a expertise in it, I would rather suggest to go with signature campaigns where you can earn a descent amount of bitcoins.

Why did you say trading is a waste of time? It is far more profitable in the end than sig campaign. Expert traders did not start as expert, they began noob too just like you and me. Its just, they have the patience to study and develop a system that works for them.

You know there are lots of people here stating that to be a good trader you must be expert.

Well this is a funny thing lol. Really can't imagined all succesful traders today starts from being an expert the first they entered the trading world lol.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
February 26, 2016, 09:32:55 AM
Trading and gambling is a waste of time unless you hold a expertise in it, I would rather suggest to go with signature campaigns where you can earn a descent amount of bitcoins.

Why did you say trading is a waste of time? It is far more profitable in the end than sig campaign. Expert traders did not start as expert, they began noob too just like you and me. Its just, they have the patience to study and develop a system that works for them.

The best way to earn safe money is through by signature campaign and if you are not satisfied then who is stopping you from earning good money from betting?? if you have that courage then go for gamble take risks and earn good amount of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
February 26, 2016, 09:27:51 AM

Activity: 365
February 26, 2016, 08:26:55 AM
If you want to grow your bitcoins in a quick time then you should go for gambling that is the best way to multiply your bitcoins, its risky but you can afford to take risk.

That is true, Gambling and betting on different kind of games that use BTC as a method of betting are really the quick way to earn what you really need. Risk will always be there. Trading also have a risk. Gambling just have the higher risk in a minimal time.
Although Gambling is the quicker way to increase your bitcoins, but at the same time it is also a quicker way to loose all the bitcoins. So, you have to be extremely lucky to grow your Bitcoins with gambling.
Activity: 410
February 26, 2016, 07:45:10 AM
just waste your time.if you are not a professional on that way. a professional already accustomed to the way gambling or trading

Are you saying signature campaigns are the waste of time? are you nuts? do you find gambling and trading more profitable in long run in compare to campaigns? god help you mate.
Yes it is true,signature campaigns pay you dust when comparing to the profits of a good trader and the amount of time, efforts he puts in.People make more than 50x of their investment sometimes and would take you a year to collect that much.

If you want to grow your bitcoins in a quick time then you should go for gambling that is the best way to multiply your bitcoins, its risky but you can afford to take risk.

That is true, Gambling and betting on different kind of games that use BTC as a method of betting are really the quick way to earn what you really need. Risk will always be there. Trading also have a risk. Gambling just have the higher risk in a minimal time.
There is no situation where I would say that Gambling is a method to grow your Bitcoins.It is the best way to risk your money or savings when you are bored with them.
Activity: 714
February 26, 2016, 02:57:45 AM
just waste your time.if you are not a professional on that way. a professional already accustomed to the way gambling or trading

Are you saying signature campaigns are the waste of time? are you nuts? do you find gambling and trading more profitable in long run in compare to campaigns? god help you mate.

you are right mate. he is might be joking. I am earning my most of income with signature camps. and i think this is best way to earn.
Yes I think that is accurate and easy way to get bitcoin is by way of a signature campaign.
All the way here I think is good and it can increase profits but there are ways that are at risk of gambling, for example.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
February 26, 2016, 02:14:05 AM

you are right mate. he is might be joking. I am earning my most of income with signature camps. and i think this is best way to earn.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
February 26, 2016, 01:50:08 AM

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
February 26, 2016, 01:34:57 AM

Yeah its very risky and I think there are various other methods apart from gambling, it totally depends on individual that within what time he wants to multiply his bitcoins.
Absolutely gambling is a game so it should be ready to win and lose, it should also get the luck factor. I think it's not suitable for people who want to collect bitcoin only. Probably could try other methods such as signature campaigns, trade, etc. It will benefit you.

the game part of gambling should be emphasized. it is just a game where you spend money to have fun while playing it. if you accept this first, then you add that in this game there is a small chance that you win and have more bitcoin than the amount you started with.
Activity: 812
February 26, 2016, 12:53:26 AM

Yeah its very risky and I think there are various other methods apart from gambling, it totally depends on individual that within what time he wants to multiply his bitcoins.
Absolutely gambling is a game so it should be ready to win and lose, it should also get the luck factor. I think it's not suitable for people who want to collect bitcoin only. Probably could try other methods such as signature campaigns, trade, etc. It will benefit you.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
February 25, 2016, 10:40:18 PM

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
February 25, 2016, 09:56:45 PM
Activity: 896
Merit: 115
February 25, 2016, 09:37:18 PM

Activity: 210
February 25, 2016, 08:55:22 PM
Activity: 224
February 25, 2016, 07:26:12 PM
There are few methods from which bitcoins can be grown. Faucets, signature campaigns , gambling and investment.
Gambling can be risky and investment requires you must have quite big amount of bitcoins with you to gamble safe. But Faucets and signature campaigns are good method to increase the bitcoins.

Faucets are good for newbies, but it is a waste of time and too time consuming as the returns are in peanuts, so I would prefer to grow my bitcoins with signature campaigns.
newbie is not suitable for the signature campaign. they have not been too know about this, the better Iranians, and while studying in this forum

Yeah, atleast you need  to be a junior member to join any signature campaign but again again you need to post a quality one or else you would be surely get banned from the campaign.
Activity: 476
February 25, 2016, 07:07:03 PM
There are few methods from which bitcoins can be grown. Faucets, signature campaigns , gambling and investment.
Gambling can be risky and investment requires you must have quite big amount of bitcoins with you to gamble safe. But Faucets and signature campaigns are good method to increase the bitcoins.

Faucets are good for newbies, but it is a waste of time and too time consuming as the returns are in peanuts, so I would prefer to grow my bitcoins with signature campaigns.
newbie is not suitable for the signature campaign. they have not been too know about this, the better Iranians, and while studying in this forum
Activity: 182
February 25, 2016, 07:01:59 PM
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
February 25, 2016, 03:08:26 PM
Trading  may bring fast income as turn into a deep loss,that being said i believe you wanna a way easy to get bitcoins,well playing games having fun and earning some decent ammounts,its sad the most games end like some faucets ,scamming.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
February 25, 2016, 02:25:48 PM
Yes it rise and fall of the price of bitcoin is very difficult to predict precisely because with a few minutes of the price can change.
I a gree with you.

We can only predict but we cannot exactly know what is gonna happen in the market, it can go very high in a few hours but it can also come down in a couple of minutes, that is why trading is risky sometimes (actually it is always risky, without experience).
You are right. Trading without experience is very risky. It is not play of kids. We need to learn and practice so much before trading, specially forex trading. Normal trading in bitcoin is quite easy when you are ready to hold for longer time.
Activity: 178
February 25, 2016, 01:36:01 PM
I'm bootstrapping a startup that would enable people to earn it. I'm looking for people with websites to crowdsource this with their web traffic by installing my API. I also have a similar opportunity for anyone that wants to blog and receive payment in Bitcoin. You can see it blog4bitcoin.club
Pages:
Jump to: