Pages:
Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 8. (Read 453531 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
February 23, 2016, 10:29:12 PM
i will just hold my btc and wait for the price to increase. there are more ways to grow your btc but they are too risky for me

Basically holding bitcoins is not a way of growing your bitcoins , the quantity of bitcoins is still the same over the time if you are just holding it, only the price changes. It can be a good way to earn profit though, but need some patience. Growing your bitcoins always involved risks, either gambling, investing , trading ,lending or whatsoever method.
Activity: 1190
February 23, 2016, 10:23:59 PM
I'm growing my bitcoins by doing signature campaigns and gambling, I think one is the safest way to do(signature) and the other one is the fastest way I know so far.
If I grow my bitcoins with gambling I only use low best so I will lose as low as possible bitcoins.

Yeah, same here...
Signature campaigns are by far the best way amongst all the alternatives ever given here, unless you have something to sell or to provide something like services or skills and get paid in BTC...

how much do you earn per week? with moderate work

current income and rate the post in the signature campaign has decreased. to increase revenue you're better off adding jobs in addition sign camp
Activity: 891
February 23, 2016, 09:06:20 PM
i will just hold my btc and wait for the price to increase. there are more ways to grow your btc but they are too risky for me
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
February 23, 2016, 09:00:56 PM
I think the simplest way of growing bitcoins is to purchase some amount of bitcoins and do the trading with some of amounts will be beneficial to grow the bitcoins.

Yeah, but you should be well aware when to buy it and when to sell it, if you know the right time to buy then you can make a good profit by selling it on higher rates.
Yeah you should know when good time to buy or sell.
This happened to me. unfortunately I put the order at the price of $ 428 and now the price down to $ 419

Well many people predict the price will decrease and going down yesterday, that's why i'm not order yesterday. Better you sell your bitcoin now before the price going down more.
Activity: 518
February 23, 2016, 08:13:47 PM
I think the simplest way of growing bitcoins is to purchase some amount of bitcoins and do the trading with some of amounts will be beneficial to grow the bitcoins.

Yeah, but you should be well aware when to buy it and when to sell it, if you know the right time to buy then you can make a good profit by selling it on higher rates.
Yeah you should know when good time to buy or sell.
This happened to me. unfortunately I put the order at the price of $ 428 and now the price down to $ 419
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
February 23, 2016, 07:51:29 PM
There are all kind of methods to gain bitcoins and grow them bit for bit, some methods will take a long time but some are fast, its how you look at it and how much time you have to spend in your spare time.
I think trading is one of the best take make profit fast, another one is gambling also fast but also very risky and last but not least signature campaigns.
just trading, gambling and sign camp. its way to grow with fast, how about the way who will take long time ?

Gambling is also the fastest way to lose everything you have.
Activity: 330
Merit: 256
February 23, 2016, 07:32:32 PM
There are all kind of methods to gain bitcoins and grow them bit for bit, some methods will take a long time but some are fast, its how you look at it and how much time you have to spend in your spare time.
I think trading is one of the best take make profit fast, another one is gambling also fast but also very risky and last but not least signature campaigns.
just trading, gambling and sign camp. its way to grow with fast, how about the way who will take long time ?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
February 23, 2016, 07:04:17 PM
I'm growing my bitcoins by doing signature campaigns and gambling, I think one is the safest way to do(signature) and the other one is the fastest way I know so far.
If I grow my bitcoins with gambling I only use low best so I will lose as low as possible bitcoins.

Yeah, same here...
Signature campaigns are by far the best way amongst all the alternatives ever given here, unless you have something to sell or to provide something like services or skills and get paid in BTC...

how much do you earn per week? with moderate work
Activity: 210
February 23, 2016, 06:21:31 PM

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
February 23, 2016, 05:50:29 PM
Recently my friend suggested, writing a bitcoin related blog, and monetize it with bitcoin advertisement networks is also a good way of growing bitcoin. I guess lots of blogs earning thousands of dollars like this. Planning to execute this method soon.

This is what I do
but unfortunately I earn not thousands of dollars
If you talking about the site which is linked with your profile, then this site don't worth thousands of dollar, you need more works, more contents, then apply for google adsense, without google adsense you can't make that much money.

He said "I earn not thousands of dollars", so how did you figure it out???
Not just content, but quality content...
Because I have seen many blogs giving the same news again and again just to run their blogs, but that won't work...
People see for latest news, and not older ones...
Most people just copy, edit and then paste it in their blogs, but that won't work too, as news should look a lot different in order to gain more interest in your articles...

My work and fun is programming the site and managing the earnings for investors.
You can see so much I can let you see...
My last info is how many investors are active.
By "This is what I do" I mean I monetize.
But it is not the site alone who make money but all my sites under winspiral.com and winspiral.net who help me to earn a little and give away cash for my systems.

I would like to ask you if you can please let me know in detail what do you do as I am very much interested in your methods of earning BTC... Smiley
I too have some good methods that I would like to discuss, so if possible, can you please PM me???

My methods are simple they have not to be explained in PM.
profit are shared...during 100 days at prorata of investment.
or on the Ucloudmining system at prorata the shares you have in your account.
Activity: 196
February 23, 2016, 05:04:11 PM

Yeah, same here...

Exactly, signature campaigns are best to earn bitcoins as there is no risk involved in it, and the returns are assured, so rather then going for gambling, we should stick to campaigns to grow our bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
February 23, 2016, 03:34:59 PM
Recently my friend suggested, writing a bitcoin related blog, and monetize it with bitcoin advertisement networks is also a good way of growing bitcoin. I guess lots of blogs earning thousands of dollars like this. Planning to execute this method soon.

This is what I do
but unfortunately I earn not thousands of dollars
If you talking about the site which is linked with your profile, then this site don't worth thousands of dollar, you need more works, more contents, then apply for google adsense, without google adsense you can't make that much money.

He said "I earn not thousands of dollars", so how did you figure it out???
Not just content, but quality content...
Because I have seen many blogs giving the same news again and again just to run their blogs, but that won't work...
People see for latest news, and not older ones...
Most people just copy, edit and then paste it in their blogs, but that won't work too, as news should look a lot different in order to gain more interest in your articles...

My work and fun is programming the site and managing the earnings for investors.
You can see so much I can let you see...
My last info is how many investors are active.
By "This is what I do" I mean I monetize.
But it is not the site alone who make money but all my sites under winspiral.com and winspiral.net who help me to earn a little and give away cash for my systems.

I would like to ask you if you can please let me know in detail what do you do as I am very much interested in your methods of earning BTC... Smiley
I too have some good methods that I would like to discuss, so if possible, can you please PM me???
legendary
Activity: 1568
February 23, 2016, 02:57:19 PM

Trading is like gambling - you can win big but also lose big.

It's not really gambling man, you just need to have patience and just apply common sense in your trades. Check the charts, research your projects and if you buy at a relative low price it will eventually be pumped and you will get a profit. Daily trading is more risky but it still can be done since crypto it's to volatile, you just need to be careful when you entering a pump.

In gambling you will always lose at the end if you keep up with it, it's guaranteed.
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
February 23, 2016, 02:47:12 PM

Yeah, same here...
Activity: 546
February 23, 2016, 02:44:36 PM
Activity: 756
February 23, 2016, 02:43:41 PM

That's true, trading needs skills and experience, with those 2 being on your side you can win big but without them you can get a quite big loss in trading.
Activity: 238
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 23, 2016, 02:09:05 PM

Activity: 143
February 23, 2016, 01:47:04 PM
Activity: 742
February 23, 2016, 01:29:08 PM
I think selling services and goods online for Bitcoin is from the best methods of growing our bitcoins easily
Also you can joining the signature campaign to get paid weekly in BTC for your constructive posts
And in addition you can build your faucet's rotator to make extra earning in bitcoin
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
February 23, 2016, 12:48:05 PM

Good idea. Thank you for posting it here and not being selfish. I might take this to consideration and see if there will be good profits. Even low earnings will do. If it will be daily or weekly it would be better.
Yes. If we work in blog daily basis then it will better for our blogs, write 2 or 3 constructive, and SEO Friendly posts every day. We need to work hard on lot of things, writing, sharing, posting, SEO, and lots of tools we need to using during blogging.
Pages:
Jump to: