Pages:
Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 95. (Read 453531 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 21, 2015, 08:47:30 AM
I think the signature campaigns and the trusted trading platforms can really being from the trusted methods to growing up our bitcoins. we can also try to sell the goods and services for bitcoins
Activity: 672
December 21, 2015, 08:42:12 AM
Some friends of mine got those cloud mining, against my advise, lost their money when they vanished.

Most part of this called "cloud mining" sites are just ponzi schemes and scammer sites, so be aware and be careful before investing there anything
Nowdays a lot of scammers online and they tried to build trust by calling themselves as "cloud mining"

Cloud minning is very risk and many scam, I agree with that. Therefore, I have been growing my bitcoin with  signatures campaign. I think it is the most people do
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
December 21, 2015, 08:37:31 AM

Cloudmining is risky because you are not sure if the mining farmer is "honnest".

That's the reason why most of the people aren't investing in your cloudmining scheme. They don't know if you are really "honest". This is really a challenge if you are really urging them to join your scheme. Goodluck mate.

Do you know a cloudmining sheme where "most of the people" invest?
I do not...

The day where every boddy trusts me...it will be less funny to invest in my systems...
Now the fun is earning where most of the people untrust...
The problem is when people earn with my systems...They do not talk about...
They are afraid to be taken for a complice of a scammer or prefer keep for oneself the profit.

it's mysterious...funny but mysterious (lol)

Yeah really mysterious. Or did they existed? You know, it's really a world mystery if people even at 1% chances will not talk about your system here in this forum on how they earn profit and make a vouch for it. The owner of their used system to make profit already tagged as not recommended system but where they are now. They are not defending their owner or just giving others a vouched here. How come they are afraid if they are telling the truth hmm.

Sorry your English is too much complcated for me...
do you think I have only fake investors?
How can i scam fake investors?
By the way...so far I have not yet seen a comment from a scammed investor...

Well you didn't got my point mate. I don't think you have fake investors that's why I asked a question in the first place. It does have a ? mark like the one we learned in our English class. English isnt our main language here so apology if you not got it right. Well look like this conversations of ours will lead to nothing.

I can't answer this because this is my questions too to you.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
December 21, 2015, 08:24:51 AM

Cloudmining is risky because you are not sure if the mining farmer is "honnest".

That's the reason why most of the people aren't investing in your cloudmining scheme. They don't know if you are really "honest". This is really a challenge if you are really urging them to join your scheme. Goodluck mate.

I do not...

The day where every boddy trusts me...it will be less funny to invest in my systems...
They are afraid to be taken for a complice of a scammer or prefer keep for oneself the profit.

Yeah really mysterious. Or did they existed? You know, it's really a world mystery if people even at 1% chances will not talk about your system here in this forum on how they earn profit and make a vouch for it. The owner of their used system to make profit already tagged as not recommended system but where they are now. They are not defending their owner or just giving others a vouched here. How come they are afraid if they are telling the truth hmm.

Sorry your English is too much complcated for me...
By the way...so far I have not yet seen a comment from a scammed investor...
legendary
December 21, 2015, 08:17:52 AM

I do not...

Activity: 742
December 21, 2015, 08:12:27 AM
Some friends of mine got those cloud mining, against my advise, lost their money when they vanished.

Most part of this called "cloud mining" sites are just ponzi schemes and scammer sites, so be aware and be careful before investing there anything
Nowdays a lot of scammers online and they tried to build trust by calling themselves as "cloud mining"
legendary
December 21, 2015, 08:00:32 AM

I do not...

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
December 21, 2015, 07:42:26 AM
legendary
December 21, 2015, 06:32:17 AM

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
December 21, 2015, 05:59:30 AM
Cutting down on your cost is good for starters, but making profitable investment decisions are also mandatory to grow and keep your bitcoins growing.

They are plenty of options, but my favourite's are: Cloud mining and lending with a good interest rate

We all guys are doing something to make our bitcoin wallet to fill with high bitcoins. Instead of that We can adopt bitcoin in our personal business and We can make others to know as much as possible. Even I am doing loan with interest in bitcoins. But adoption only price difference in future.

Yeah that is the problem of this day they are so much scam about Cloud mining.
I know that they are some good Cloud mining, but still. Better just have some signature campaign with that you can trust a little bit and you can get paid every week not much but something.
legendary
December 21, 2015, 05:56:45 AM
Cutting down on your cost is good for starters, but making profitable investment decisions are also mandatory to grow and keep your bitcoins growing.

They are plenty of options, but my favourite's are: Cloud mining and lending with a good interest rate

We all guys are doing something to make our bitcoin wallet to fill with high bitcoins. Instead of that We can adopt bitcoin in our personal business and We can make others to know as much as possible. Even I am doing loan with interest in bitcoins. But adoption only price difference in future.

Activity: 644
December 21, 2015, 04:37:57 AM

Activity: 266
December 21, 2015, 03:54:09 AM
Maybe I should start giving loans.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
December 21, 2015, 03:38:32 AM
maybe lending trusted people on bitcoin lending website is a good example to invest bitcoin in also investing in gambling websites is also high paying

And where can we find those website that can be trusted by lending. People nowadays, when they see huge amount of money they started thinking of running away with all those money that is not from them.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 20, 2015, 08:50:17 PM

Just make wise investments in reliable assets such as Gold, Silver, etc. Also, try to invest in reliable cloud mining companies such as Genesis Mining and Hashnest. For now, I am just investing in Silver and lending my Bitcoins in Poloniex. It is so great and made quite a good amount of profit. This has helped me grow my Bitcoins.  Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
December 20, 2015, 06:22:00 PM
 maybe lending trusted people on bitcoin lending website is a good example to invest bitcoin in also investing in gambling websites is also high paying
Activity: 280
December 20, 2015, 06:19:15 PM

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
December 20, 2015, 05:08:35 PM
Gambling and trading still risky methods , gambling depend on luck, and trading need very strong experience
I think making deals and selling consumable goods and services are the best method to growing our bitcoins

Well said, never gamble and risk your money.

Go with solid investments; gold, stocks are real estate.

100% revenue is appealing but it is dangerous, so therefore smart investors go with above assets and satisfy them with ~20% profit on a yearly basis instead..
Activity: 574
December 20, 2015, 05:01:57 PM
By faucets or signature campaign.
It is kind of risky to create a faucet as to attract the traffic you have to pay high rewards as there are a lot of old faucets which are competing yours.
So you may not be able to get your RIO.
Another problem is that your site may baned your AdSense account which it very important to get some income from your faucet
Activity: 742
December 20, 2015, 04:50:49 PM
Gambling and trading still risky methods , gambling depend on luck, and trading need very strong experience
I think making deals and selling consumable goods and services are the best method to growing our bitcoins
Pages:
Jump to: