Pages:
Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 90. (Read 453531 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
December 25, 2015, 03:36:50 PM
The best method to earn bitcoins and to control your earnings from mining is to mine yourself at your home/farm.
Because you manage all the stuff, all your coins and you have not to worry about the payday from cloud mining.
There is a high risk to invest in cloudmining as they have become mistrust and the chances to get scammed are high.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
December 25, 2015, 12:51:37 PM
Watch for coin swaps.

Buy old coin, swap for new coin, sell new coin faster than everyone else.

Just don't watch the market afterwards, because if price keeps going up you'll regret selling & risk buying back in & losing it all Tongue

Better for you to sell and make a nice profit rather than wait and risk losing everything!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
December 25, 2015, 12:46:36 PM
Holding bitcoin can't growing your bitcoin, it's only growing your fiat (if bitcoin price up)
better to trade your bitcoin than you hold it for "long time"
Yes,but honestly holding bitcoins has less risk then trading as in trading we can lose large "fiat" in short span of time compared to the loss if we just hold..Holding is also good for Novice's Smiley
Activity: 778
December 25, 2015, 12:37:29 PM
Holding bitcoins has been profitable for me quite a lot.
I know it sounds weird but it's the way it is. The price movements of the last weeks were great.

I like this strategy. Before buying cloud mining contracts, but the profits of that are not a lot.
So therefore i decided to step into this trading business too.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
U will never know the true answer, before you try
December 25, 2015, 12:10:36 PM
Holding bitcoin can't growing your bitcoin, it's only growing your fiat (if bitcoin price up)
better to trade your bitcoin than you hold it for "long time"
Activity: 210
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
December 25, 2015, 11:59:29 AM
Holding bitcoins has been profitable for me quite a lot.
I know it sounds weird but it's the way it is. The price movements of the last weeks were great.
Activity: 812
December 25, 2015, 11:50:29 AM
I think holding the bitcoins nowadays could be profitable way to growing up our bitcoins
It's expected that the bitcoin's price will increase soon
Holding Bitcoin is growing the value of your Bitcoin holding in terms of fiat, not the amount of coins! You could cash out for profits when the price reaches to your target.
I agree with you about this Cash out for profits when price is going up more good method then holding for long time I done this many times and have some good profit
Activity: 593
Merit: 250
December 25, 2015, 11:10:13 AM
I think holding the bitcoins nowadays could be profitable way to growing up our bitcoins
Holding Bitcoin is growing the value of your Bitcoin holding in terms of fiat, not the amount of coins! You could cash out for profits when the price reaches to your target.
Activity: 742
December 25, 2015, 10:57:25 AM
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
December 25, 2015, 10:38:42 AM
I would go for faucets are making a new kind of service that is related to bitcoin.
Working for bitcoin is the best you can do in life.
Can you share the plan with me, because I also want to make a service,
but I'm still confused what a great service for bitcoin?
Activity: 532
December 25, 2015, 09:49:43 AM
The best investments these days are
- top 10 altcoins
- cloud mining (just hashnest actually)

Not a lot, but surely it is possible

what do you mean about 10 altcoin, what I should invest in altcoins ?
interesting join in cloudmining, but now if you invest in cloudmining, the ROI is very long time,
even up to 8 months to get return on investment
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
December 25, 2015, 08:57:49 AM
Yes, sig campaing can be just entrance to the world of crypto but for serious stuff, one needs to invest more money. You need to spend money to make money.
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
December 25, 2015, 07:50:27 AM
Definitely signature campaign. It's the best way to earn, on this forum at least.
yeah signature campaign is the easiest job with a large income, but whether it can be made in the long term for this job?
thinking again

signature campaign really possible to be a full income?

not for a long term, but it can be comparable with a part time job, and that's with only one account, now imagines those with more than 1...

obviously you need to have senior at least, for this to work

agree with you Smiley
we can earning from signature campaign at bitcointalk 
then we can use it to trading
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
December 25, 2015, 05:23:33 AM
Definitely signature campaign. It's the best way to earn, on this forum at least.
yeah signature campaign is the easiest job with a large income, but whether it can be made in the long term for this job?
thinking again

Sadly signature campaigns don't pay enough to live off them, they are a little reward, so you need some other arrangement for living from bitcoin other than signature campaign.
But signature campaign are very good to grow your bitcoins in decent pace compared to any other bitcoin earning resources.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
December 25, 2015, 04:40:21 AM
thinking again

not for a long term, but it can be comparable with a part time job, and that's with only one account, now imagines those with more than 1...

obviously you need to have senior at least, for this to work
Activity: 210
December 25, 2015, 01:46:28 AM
thinking again

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
December 24, 2015, 11:33:58 PM
thinking again
Well you'd be surprised, there are quite a few poorer members on this forum, and a signature campaign might be a huge thing for them. $20/week in some countries can be huge. And if they're running multiple accounts, they can be making fairly large bankrolls from it.

In most countries, however, signature campaigns are only for extra spending money, and typically not for keeping someone alive.

You know if I will going to be really serious and passionate in doing signature campaign, my weekly earnings is enough to cover my food budget per week and take note with excess. This is really the good thing that campaign earnings can do.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
December 24, 2015, 10:34:56 PM
thinking again
Well you'd be surprised, there are quite a few poorer members on this forum, and a signature campaign might be a huge thing for them. $20/week in some countries can be huge. And if they're running multiple accounts, they can be making fairly large bankrolls from it.

In most countries, however, signature campaigns are only for extra spending money, and typically not for keeping someone alive.
Activity: 658
December 24, 2015, 09:52:20 PM
thinking again
Activity: 224
December 24, 2015, 07:39:43 PM
I would go for faucets are making a new kind of service that is related to bitcoin.
Working for bitcoin is the best you can do in life.
Pages:
Jump to: