Pages:
Author

Topic: MEW for Altcoins ? - page 2. (Read 468 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 10:06:48 PM
Yes of course I really love MEW and I think it is cool for airdrops. Another wallet I love so much is IM Token. This wallet is also cool. The only thing is, keep your private keys in a safe place...
Activity: 28
June 27, 2018, 09:41:26 PM
I can advise you one good crypt project in which you can invest money and not only Socratus this new movement that has the future I already there and I advise you
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
June 27, 2018, 09:35:06 PM
Yes, definitely i recommend MEW for altcoins because it has a lot of potential coins being developed and has successfully accomplished for many years, accessible to be to transact in as fast and easy way of earnings.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
June 27, 2018, 09:29:08 PM
YES. I recommend MEW because its easy to understand and there are a lot tutorial on youtube in case that you are confused on what to do. There are exchange that works great if you use Metamask so I recommend that you start learning it as well. MEW has better security and they always remind the waller holders to beware of phishing site and make sure that the private key was secured. Majority of crypto users used MEW so need to go to other wallets.
Activity: 367
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 09:26:06 PM
From the beginning I entered and participated in the crypto world using MyEtherWallet (MEW), because I think MyEtherWallet (MEW) gives us the ability to use it, let alone MyEtherWallet (MEW) can accommodate various types of altcoin ERC-20, and how to store passwords easily , by downloading the private key and storing it on the hard drive or manually. let alone mew is not difficult to use and has a history of altcoin activity that exists.
Activity: 196
June 27, 2018, 09:21:47 PM
Is MyEtherWallet the best option for ERC20 tokens ?

personally, I think if MEW is the best and most stable wallet to store the ERC20 Token. But it makes the MEW hackers pay attention and attack a lot, so the advice is not to keep the Token in the wallet for too long, there is a high risk of theft. So you must be on your own and always be careful with your wallet. Myetherwallet safe as long as we do not access it in a place.

Activity: 94
June 27, 2018, 09:14:27 PM
Great wallet for tokens ! Very comfortable and transfers the token small Commission ! But you need to be careful not to stumble upon phishing!
It's not even a wallet as far as i understand, it's kind of interface that is directly connected with the ethereum network.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
June 27, 2018, 07:59:41 PM
So far Myetherwallet is still the best wallet that you can use for ERC20 token. If you want to better security it is better to use Ledger Nano that also have Myetherwallet. It is very secure because the user needs the physical device to access the wallet.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 03:58:54 PM
I think MEW is not good good for alternative coins since there are lots of issues in this company which brings them to be suspicious to transact with since lots of complaints are in their services.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
June 26, 2018, 11:52:20 AM
its best for doing transactions, but storing your erc20 tokens on it, its not good, its better if you store it on hardware wallets like trezor or ledger nano, its safer.
Activity: 322
June 26, 2018, 11:25:12 AM
Great wallet for tokens ! Very comfortable and transfers the token small Commission ! But you need to be careful not to stumble upon phishing!
Activity: 5
June 26, 2018, 11:24:40 AM
I still like myetherwallet. Of course, you can also use other application purses. The premise is that you trust them. Because many wallets are saved by importing private keys.

Activity: 126
June 26, 2018, 11:21:11 AM
yes I think myetherwalet or MEW is very good for altcoin erc20, but you can also use metamask. I do not recommend you to use wallet exchange
Merit: 250
June 26, 2018, 11:21:00 AM
This is a good application for ETH and ERC20 tokens. It is important to protect your private key! Lost or hacked private key, you lose everything
You should find out and apply the best private key protection scheme for yourself!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
June 26, 2018, 11:08:52 AM

In terms of convenience, probably the best one right now. I am not so sure about security. I always use metamask if ever send from MEW.
I have been seeing other interesting wallets as well and been impressed with their developments.
Wallets such Blue, MyCrypto, and the soon to be launched Equal Wallet looks pretty good too.
Activity: 181
Merit: 12
June 26, 2018, 10:48:04 AM
At the moment, as for me, this is a very good wallet for such tokens, I started using it as soon as I got on this market and I'm not sorry that I use it now, so I advise everyone.
I think that there are a number of people in this forum using it and almost all of them feel satisfied with MEW because it kind of easy to use with  much cheaper. So do i. MEW is one kind of a good wallet I’ve known. You can use MEW for storing all ERC20 token. However, it’s not completely safe, anyway we must be cautious because so many hackers seem give an eye on your wallet , and yours would me more likely to be hacked.
Activity: 165
June 25, 2018, 09:50:38 PM

in my mind, if MyEtherWallet is one of the best purses that support the token erc20. In addition, if you participate in a gift company or invest in an ICO project, you just need this wallet. So MEW is the best wallet for the ERC-20 token.

Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
June 25, 2018, 09:49:51 PM
yes , for me personally keep ERC20 in MEW. MEW the best way to keep , its a safe one.  but strictly keep in mind, do not share your private key under any circumstances.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 09:43:13 PM
I think MEW is a great choice to save ERC20. In addition to secure MEW is the wallet most widely used by people and owners of ICO. I feel safe with MEW. Although now many thieves are trying to retrieve our tokens, but I will continue to be cautious and not bleed access MEW anywhere else or links.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
June 25, 2018, 09:13:51 PM
yes for new users it is good to use MEW for altcoins as storage but if you  check the news regarding to the MEW about the hacking of the account using MEW, some got pish  using MEW last moths or few weeks ago i guess i dont know the exact date, but when i heard that problem i did change my wallet from MEW to Imtoken as a storage of my tokens  just to be safe,

there is so many storage you can use other than MEW, i hope you find one that is good  and fit what you believe that is safe

be safe always in using mew, good luck
Pages:
Jump to: