Pages:
Author

Topic: Mew safe now?? - page 13. (Read 3796 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 5
https://www.jacs.tech/
September 08, 2018, 04:09:09 PM
MEW is always safe. When attackers steal your money from your wallet, you are solely responsible for this problem. You are responsible for the safety of your private keys and entering the correct address https://MeEtherWallet.com
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
Chainjoes.com
September 08, 2018, 04:07:21 PM
Huh damnit i wanted to sell my vibe tokens, but to afraid to log in...  Angry

How can i know if its safe. Can a page be exactly the same as a phising site? I bookmarked it  half a year ago. Can a bookmarked site allways be trusted or what?
see for the link you bookmark if its the legit site, there are some users who spread wrong links, better to look for it before you log in your wallet. and if you bookmark the legit site, then you are safe.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 04:06:07 PM
MEW is safe enough, just check the url carefully. There is an extension for chrome. But I just kept the address bookmarked and not worried.
Activity: 448
September 08, 2018, 04:03:16 PM
I hope we did not have too much money losing our friend. As a result of such an attack, everyone could lose money, myetherwallet is a place for everyone. We have to be very careful when doing anything
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 04:01:43 PM
Keep the original tab on MEW, remove viruses and all virus programs on your browser. And no problems with this wallet you will not! This is a good and simple wallet!
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 03:47:16 PM
If you open the page, but will not enter the private key, then nothing will occur even if you will get on the phishing website. That it will be convinced that it is the real website of a purse just check correctness of the name in an address line. Also there has to be a green lock. If it is present, then everything is all right.
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 03:43:35 PM
MEW is save, but somehow stressful due to phishing site problem, and you can get IMToken and eliminate phishing problem. Hardware wallet is always the best, which I'll advice you to get and be free from hackers.
Activity: 206
September 08, 2018, 03:34:33 PM
mew + hw wallet = 100% decision
Activity: 84
September 08, 2018, 03:31:01 PM
New is now safe to use, all you need to do is to make sure that you're on the website of myetherwallet, never share your private key with anyone, also keep your account details safe to you
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
September 08, 2018, 03:22:59 PM
To be safe, I suggest to use MEW offline.
You can buy a cheap laptop and use it always offline to generate offline transactions with MEW.
And use those generated transactions on the online PC to send ETH and tokens.
In this case your private keys will be always offline and safe...
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
September 08, 2018, 02:08:15 PM
Often we see theft from mew wallets solely due to the fault of people using them. They download strange programs, visit unsafe websites and so on.
Activity: 140
September 07, 2018, 11:42:04 AM
MEW is safe and I do not think any malware can turn your saved links on your computer into phishing links in one case. 90% of the story about hacking and theft we read is a human error. Be diligent enough to validate the site you are signing in and do not click on the new link from anywhere.
Activity: 294
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
September 07, 2018, 03:36:22 AM
you should be more experienced. myetherwallet is very widely used by users. I don't think there has ever been a problem, except when I enter the site. must check frequently before entering the site. so it's not easy to be exposed to fraudulent sites.
Activity: 490
September 07, 2018, 02:42:52 AM
mew is safe to store your coins and ico tokens,but you have to be careful before you enter your private key use correct url or use metamask extension and log in to mew
Activity: 336
September 07, 2018, 02:39:49 AM
I think myetherwallet is safe. it depends on the accuracy in entering the correct site. must be more careful in writing addresses, because crime often occurs everywhere. at least we have anticipated the importance of accuracy.
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
September 07, 2018, 02:22:06 AM
Somehow quite often people have started to lose assets from MEW whether it was negligence of the people themselves, or some internal problems that are not yet covered.
Activity: 172
September 06, 2018, 03:43:23 PM
MEW, in my opinion, it's very safe and all you have to do is use it, never use a wrong or suspicious URL because it will make you lose the coins you have but if you still doubt that you might use metamask or imtoken
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 03:43:03 PM
Huh damnit i wanted to sell my vibe tokens, but to afraid to log in...  Angry

How can i know if its safe. Can a page be exactly the same as a phising site? I bookmarked it  half a year ago. Can a bookmarked site allways be trusted or what?
i think that such kind of wallet as myetherwallet can be trusted and i think that you can rely on it all your money
Activity: 319
September 06, 2018, 03:41:44 PM
Though myetherwallet is a very good wallet to store coin because it is safe and reliable but if you have doubts about it, I will suggest you take your time to research and find a very good hardware wallet that you can keep the funds in and hardware wallet can also be sued to store coin for long term.
Activity: 105
September 06, 2018, 03:38:51 PM
Even if MEW is safe now, i simply can't trust it anymore. They were hacked several times and that's really dissapointing.
Pages:
Jump to: