Pages:
Author

Topic: MEW was error - page 2. (Read 442 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 251
August 10, 2018, 10:11:19 AM
One day all my money was be stolen when I got on a phishing site, so now before enter in my MEW, i disabling all the extra programs that I have in my OS and run a quick scan with my antivirus. Be cautious, it is very easy to lose a cryptocurrency.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 01:37:11 AM
MEW is not bad..
It is just that it is prone to hacking, the much i know anyways
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
August 09, 2018, 07:14:40 AM
I like MEW and I don't have claims for it. It is too suitable platform for working and I don't agree with this statement at all. Maybe you will change your opinion.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
August 05, 2018, 01:41:38 PM
Good day. I've experienced a lot of lag on using MEW. Ethereum balance won't appear. Transactions doesn't continue despite of several chicks. I don't know that's its because of slow internet connection. Hopefully if its a bug that will be fixed ASAP.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 01:37:01 PM
If all your money is in place and there is absolutely no reason for the experience. I hope that you are doing well and it's just a glitch in your device
Activity: 308
August 05, 2018, 01:30:56 PM
Don't worry, it's probably a small glitch in the system. This could happen for many reasons, but the main thing is most likely a problem with your computer. Don't worry just
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 11:09:55 AM
I have not ever had any problems with it. To my mind it is very suitable platform for the work so I don't have doubts for this at all. There are not better variants for me.
Activity: 40
July 31, 2018, 03:07:32 AM
I figure you should spare or bookmark the web like MEW, to abstain from phishing.

furthermore, I don't think about the issue you are encountering, I have never experienced it amid getting to my own particular wallet particularly MEW
Activity: 229
Merit: 2
∞ HYPNOXYS | A Backed Protocol To Decentrali
July 27, 2018, 11:32:35 AM
no need to worry as far as you using right mew address, check your history, if you open fake mew site make sure to move your asset to new wallet
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
July 27, 2018, 11:32:25 AM
for the safety of everyone, kinldy get your own unit just for cryptocurrency,
been there done that, it is not safe to use a computer in general kindly get a unit privately with cryptos.
this is real! i am not saying offense just an advice.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
July 27, 2018, 11:30:40 AM
Yesterday (Jully 17), when I opened MEW link, I  didn't asscess . About 30 mins later, I asscessed  but website have problem. I didn't do anything and anything was mixed .
after I deleted some of data and reset my computer. It became normal.
What happend? Is it dangerous ?

What happen to you and the way it got solved is really vague, something that would be hard to give a concrete answer.

Though it does sounds an issue from your end. A restart on your end strongly indicates such possibility.

Still, it would be good to report the incident to MEW themselves so that they could advise you if such error occurred during the time you experienced the issue.

Run an antivirus scan and anti-malware too! I think it would be wise to do a system health check on your computer.

Genuinely hoping that your portfolio is intact even after the incident.  Stay safe.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 09:25:41 AM
Yesterday (Jully 17), when I opened MEW link, I  didn't asscess . About 30 mins later, I asscessed  but website have problem. I didn't do anything and anything was mixed .
after I deleted some of data and reset my computer. It became normal.
What happend? Is it dangerous ?

Maybe you can stop using MEW again from now. MEW is easy to use, but the security is very common.
You can easily phished if you not careful enough. Instead using MEW, why not using metamask ?
or if you have some money, you can buy hardwallet like trezor or ledger.
Activity: 205
July 27, 2018, 09:00:13 AM
you need to explain a detail what problem did you experience. People will only use their own assumption about whats your problem with
MEW error can not see the history of my wallet when I've been using the private key, if you can explain why it happened and how to solve it? And what do you think about cold wallet, is this secure for me?

MyEtherWallet error maybe it because of the phishing site honestly I did not encountered error like this maybe it because of internet connection. You need to be careful next time and avoid using mew in browser it might be risk.
Activity: 644
July 27, 2018, 08:26:42 AM
I read yesterday that google deleted metamask from chrome for five hours and someone replaced it with the fishing program. So use any money programmes with care.
Activity: 68
July 27, 2018, 07:34:55 AM
There are enough alternatives to using your secret key on MEW. At least use Trust browser or MetaMask with Chrome. And when you’re serious about crypto and have more than a thousand €/$ in it definitely go for an Ledger Nano S or similar.
Oh and never klick on any MEW links in E-Mails, they are always fake. Period.
Set the correct link as a bookmark in your browser and keep an eye out for tweets from MEW.
Activity: 280
July 27, 2018, 07:25:01 AM
you need to explain a detail what problem did you experience. People will only use their own assumption about whats your problem with
MEW error can not see the history of my wallet when I've been using the private key, if you can explain why it happened and how to solve it? And what do you think about cold wallet, is this secure for me?
Activity: 42
July 26, 2018, 04:24:56 AM
MyEtherWallet recently posted a message saying that some of their DNS servers were hacked to redirect users to a fake Web site.
The MEW confirmed that this was not their fault and was trying their best to identify the attacked server to fix things as soon as possible.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
July 24, 2018, 12:00:42 PM
That was hacked before so I never trust it, if I will use it I will use ledger nano s because I don't never know whether my keys are safe when connecting to mew  Huh
Activity: 140
July 24, 2018, 11:56:40 AM
This purse has recently become bad. They often conduct hacker attacks and steal big money. So I stopped trusting him and switched to cold wallets
there's an option to run MEW locally on your own PC if you think online MEW is bad, but don't you think that MEW is actually have a functional that can be used to access cold wallets as well ?
I agree with your opinion, MEW can be said as a functional tool, but I hope with a lot of his hackers today, we must be aware and remain cautious in a way by switching to cold wallet
I think cold wallets are also limited to some types of coin, we still need to use a lot of MEW wallet,  it is better to transfer the valuable coin through the cold wallet and be careful to avoid viruses invading computer!
Activity: 114
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
July 24, 2018, 11:54:58 AM
so are your eth Tokens still there? You should make sure to put the real link to the real mew Website on the shortcut list of your pc so you just have to click it and land at the real page
Pages:
Jump to: