Pages:
Author

Topic: MEW was error - page 4. (Read 442 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
July 23, 2018, 01:11:05 AM
This purse has recently become bad. They often conduct hacker attacks and steal big money. So I stopped trusting him and switched to cold wallets
there's an option to run MEW locally on your own PC if you think online MEW is bad, but don't you think that MEW is actually have a functional that can be used to access cold wallets as well ?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 01:09:29 AM
Try to send all your tokens and ETH to a new MEW wallet cause I can ensure that you logged into phishing MEW website Smiley. There were no issue for MEW few recent days and everything is still fine. Hope you still can transfer before hacker steal your cryptocurrency. Next time I think you should check website link carefully or you should bookmark MEW wallet website link Smiley.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 01:06:18 AM
The MEW site might be in maintenance or it is only your problem because of what you did. I never encounter like that before because for me, MEW is the best ethereum wallet because it helps me keep a lot of erc20 token rewards from bounty participation. I would suggest you to be patient whenever you are going to log in your account so there will be no problem at all.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
July 23, 2018, 01:05:44 AM
Yesterday (Jully 17), when I opened MEW link, I  didn't asscess . About 30 mins later, I asscessed  but website have problem. I didn't do anything and anything was mixed .
after I deleted some of data and reset my computer. It became normal.
What happend? Is it dangerous ?
Recently, with a purse MyEtherWallet is really a lot of problems. They are of a different nature. On the one hand, the Ethereum network has become overloaded. Periodically, the ethereum transactions and the ERC-20 tokens were hanging, there were sharp surges of the gas level to 150,000 and even higher, then everything again came back to normal.
On the other hand, now various hackers have sharply intensified. This has become a really big problem. Well, it's just that our equipment can give different failures. So everything is possible.
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 23, 2018, 12:59:12 AM
This purse has recently become bad. They often conduct hacker attacks and steal big money. So I stopped trusting him and switched to cold wallets
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
July 23, 2018, 12:56:31 AM
Sounds like it was more a problem on your end as I am using MyEtherWallet pretty much daily and have never experienced this sort of problem. Simple rules when using MEW are to always type in the address link yourself, make sure it has the Green security padlock and MYETHERWALLET in the text to the left. If you are still unsure about online then consider following the instructions to run it offline and connect only to send your TX.
Merit: 298
tozex.io
July 23, 2018, 12:48:48 AM
you need to explain a detail what problem did you experience. People will only use their own assumption about whats your problem with
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
July 23, 2018, 12:38:31 AM
It is possible that you might have a problem with your connection or a website error. Better be sure that you visit the right website of MyEtherwallet to avoid possible scam due to phishing attack. It is best to use a metamask to open your MEW to ensure that you are far away of being scammed.
Activity: 84
July 22, 2018, 06:08:38 PM
I think this problems arise because of internet problems or Traffic based on this I understand your points also this is really frustrating so you should complain to the authority so they can take action against it.
July 22, 2018, 09:21:45 AM
Probably, the link has got virus. Please let the admin know about this. I hope it won't create any damage to your computer
Merit: 102
July 22, 2018, 08:41:41 AM
Yesterday (Jully 17), when I opened MEW link, I  didn't asscess . About 30 mins later, I asscessed  but website have problem. I didn't do anything and anything was mixed .
Are you sure that you were on correct myetherwallet website? If yes, then you could be sure that you are safe, but if not, I will be afraid.
Activity: 37
July 22, 2018, 08:38:56 AM
To be honest I use MEW wallet but I was hacked 1 time and my friend ! But I do not understand why the developers can not put on it 2-FA for security ! In case of anything, even no one to ask for help !
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
July 21, 2018, 02:04:14 PM

Nope. I think the problem  might be from your side and your computer. Yesterday i used Myetherewallet. I havent face any issues from their. So dont bother about that. still if you really scarred. Protect your private key.
Activity: 224
July 21, 2018, 02:01:39 PM
I didn't have anything like that. and I think MEW is safe and reliable purse.
July 21, 2018, 01:58:48 PM
I don't think it's a big deal. It can be caused by your internet service. But as your wallet is unchanged I don't think it is serious.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
July 21, 2018, 08:46:59 AM
I had been using myetherwallet.com several times this month but I had not encountered any problem. I set gwei and gas limit lowet, and could still processed the transaction. The most probable cause was your internet connection.
Activity: 588
Merit: 125
July 21, 2018, 08:38:16 AM
Myetherwallet has started to make a lot of mistakes these times.Myetherwallet is constantly crashing or something.But the situation you mentioned is not caused by myetherwallet.Could be a problem on your computer
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
July 21, 2018, 08:34:27 AM
I’m not sure what is reason causing this problem, maybe system error, virus infected, connection error, MEW website issue or phishing website, so my suggestion is use another clean computer and transfer all your tokens to new Mew address, remember double check your address bar before key in your private key
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
July 21, 2018, 07:40:17 AM
Could be that you visited a malicious site. Always ensure you visit the right MEW site. It could also be that your internet connection was poor at the time or just a little system glitch. So long as you have your assets intact, you're good to go.
July 21, 2018, 07:36:08 AM
There migth be some bugs on the website or you have something on your computer that wasn;t allow by the website. Hope you don't lose anything from your investment and the bugs are solved carefully.
Pages:
Jump to: