Pages:
Author

Topic: MewnCoin X13 Good Launch, Great Coin! - Empoex, Coin-Swap, C-cex and Bittrex! - page 3. (Read 22644 times)

copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
 I think it all depends on the devs imagination and what he can bring to the table. in order to maintain and grow the price you have to do something to set the coin apart from all of the lame ass copies we see everyday. The wallet for this one was a great start, if you just keep building on that people wont freak out and dump it to the price we see today. This one seems like a copy of XQN with a few modifications and if you look that coin is doing pretty well and i think its going to continue to do well because the dev is trying to push forward with new ideas that crypto hasn't seen before. I dont think mewn is totally dead, it has the potential to do well but its going to take more than a pretty wallet to compete. but yeah your right, mewn is probly going to see a pump later just like all the others. but it could do better with some work.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
what these idiot devs dont understand is they have pulled this shit one too many times and people are just done, yeah we will mine it but fuck yourself if you think anybody is going to buy it. its sad really, this coin looked good and the guy obviously had some skills. rather than keep making more and more shit if they would just develop the one they are working on the price may actually maintain. it doesnt matter though, the shit is going to resolve itself soon. this market doesnt have enough new money coming in to continue to support all these shitcoins anymore so only the real coins with good devs will survive. the good news is once we get done with having little bits of money spread throughout all the shitcoins its going to consolidate into the good ones. until then just mine it and dump it. fuck buying it.

I wounder how profitable it would be to maintain like you said, the coin your (the dev) already working on. Sell your 1% premine for 6000 sats. OR sell your 1% premine for 0.001.. Witch this coin could have made it to easily..  I guess its easier to  make a coin. Dump it. Repeat. But not as profitable by far. Ill just hold onto my mewn. And dump it on the pump that happens a month from now. Just like Diode.. Dev mia. Lied about selling Asic's for his own coin. Still pumps a month later. Sad..
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
what these idiot devs dont understand is they have pulled this shit one too many times and people are just done, yeah we will mine it but fuck yourself if you think anybody is going to buy it. its sad really, this coin looked good and the guy obviously had some skills. rather than keep making more and more shit if they would just develop the one they are working on the price may actually maintain. it doesnt matter though, the shit is going to resolve itself soon. this market doesnt have enough new money coming in to continue to support all these shitcoins anymore so only the real coins with good devs will survive. the good news is once we get done with having little bits of money spread throughout all the shitcoins its going to consolidate into the good ones. until then just mine it and dump it. fuck buying it.
Looking like about time to buy  Shocked
maybe , im hoping to be able to buy at 2k sat or so before dev posts an update
its going to garbage ...u will be able to pick at 200 sat soon

Hi All. I speak poor english, sorry for this. Already MEWN is 304 SAT. It is very bad for the future of this coin. In the last month I experienced the same femonomen with another 2 POS coins. From what I've seen devs create these coins for the short term to win tens of BTC. Originally artificial increase in the value exchange, sell their pre launch coins, every day at low price so that all those who initially invested lose more and more. I bought a minimum of 1 BTC gradually since approx 10 days. I purchased for 5500 SAT for 4000, 2400 and 1000, and at this time I have a loss approx 60% and no matter how much reward as POS earn, you still lose because the price drops daily continuously more than percentage increase POS.

Devs after selling what they have before launching coin, earn money which actually invested by others and in final then they abandon this coin. It is unfair as part of the so called coin community support. That is what we have seen from experience over one month with yet another 2 coins. Those who have most coins they use the disadvantage of others, strictly to their advantage without seeking long-term development of a community .. I do not believe in that has a high growth rate, as long as the value of sale / Buy decreases in some days with more than 60% since the first month of life. Better stay away and avoid any losses. I wish you good luck.
Sorry for my english.
yea im used to it. I screwed up and reinvested in the teens. But I did not expect the coin to dump to 600 over night. Then onto the current price. I normally have a rule. Only reinvest when a dev makes it past 14 activity. Proved my own rule uet again. Luckly I only invested half of roi. It is geting very anoying these hype/dump  ninjas. Just started mining another ninja. Probably same guy. Thinking from now on. Ill just dump everything, right as pow ends and switch rigs to multipool. Ontell the next same ninja pops up with 7 days..
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
Looking like about time to buy  Shocked

Hi All. I speak poor english, sorry for this. Already MEWN is 304 SAT. It is very bad for the future of this coin. In the last month I experienced the same femonomen with another 2 POS coins. From what I've seen devs create these coins for the short term to win tens of BTC. Originally artificial increase in the value exchange, sell their pre launch coins, every day at low price so that all those who initially invested lose more and more. I bought a minimum of 1 BTC gradually since approx 10 days. I purchased for 5500 SAT for 4000, 2400 and 1000, and at this time I have a loss approx 60% and no matter how much reward as POS earn, you still lose because the price drops daily continuously more than percentage increase POS.

Devs after selling what they have before launching coin, earn money which actually invested by others and in final then they abandon this coin. It is unfair as part of the so called coin community support. That is what we have seen from experience over one month with yet another 2 coins. Those who have most coins they use the disadvantage of others, strictly to their advantage without seeking long-term development of a community .. I do not believe in that has a high growth rate, as long as the value of sale / Buy decreases in some days with more than 60% since the first month of life. Better stay away and avoid any losses. I wish you good luck.
Sorry for my english.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1348
Mewn is ninja. That's special enough  Wink
Activity: 210
Mewn needs more attention. Is the dev still interested in it? Does the community care about it?

I see it as both good for trading and for holding because of the low min stake age, and the low max stake reward. It has good parameters, now it just needs some love.

Anyone got any ideas or thoughts on how we can make Mewn truly special?
low volume crash due to no btc support is all. Sunday night.. what do u expect
Activity: 210
This mewn must rise eventually... until then, stakestakestakestake!!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

And dev is gone.  Roll Eyes Who didn't see that coming

Calm down. Development team is still here. We have been working on some stuff and our work schedules have been busy the last few days.
Ah there yea are. Good to see you. You must understand. Im custom to devs hyping there coin, and peacing out right after bittrex
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

And dev is gone.  Roll Eyes Who didn't see that coming

Calm down. Development team is still here. We have been working on some stuff and our work schedules have been busy the last few days.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1274
keep selling boys  Cheesy

Which is the optimal block size at this moment for staking?

Mine are all about 250 MEWN... been staking well
Activity: 197
Pages:
Jump to: