Pages:
Author

Topic: MewnCoin X13 Good Launch, Great Coin! - Empoex, Coin-Swap, C-cex and Bittrex! - page 7. (Read 22644 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100
looking for ppl that wanna sell to me privately ( outside of exhcange paying 4k sat per coin ) pm me Smiley

Just put up a wall on exchange. Im sure people will sell to you
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
looking for ppl that wanna sell to me privately ( outside of exhcange paying 4k sat per coin ) pm me Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
We all know where this one is headed...

MEWN

Buy now or cry later...just sayin

I cry my self to sleep every night. So regardless if I buy now, or sell now. I Will be crying later.

Well you'll be sobbing instead of crying every night if you don't buy now

MEWN

I cry my self to sleep every night. So regardless if I buy now, or sell now. I Will be crying later.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
First thing is that logo needs some SERIOUS help, and made smaller.
legendary
Activity: 1274

MEWN

With the smooth transition to PoS and everything going so well our coder is bored. What features would you like to see with MEWN? Any ideas?
Hey , anonymous transactions , mixer, make an exchange bot , that will only work if you have 0.2 btc worth of coins or smth , great way to boost value ( 2 other coins doing this not gonna advertise them so) but google it and you'll find ehm dev. also , make an identifier. for example :
A registers his name to an adress
B sends coins to that name , instead of the adress
A gets happy

its prolly just promises, dev gonna run and start new ninja coin  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Isnt that the name of game?
Id love to know how these 1-2 a week ninja x11-x13 coins get listed on bittrex so fast, every week... hmm
Activity: 144
ActionCrypto.com- Bitcoin Binary Options
With the smooth transition to PoS and everything going so well our coder is bored. What features would you like to see with MEWN? Any ideas?
Hey , anonymous transactions , mixer, make an exchange bot , that will only work if you have 0.2 btc worth of coins or smth , great way to boost value ( 2 other coins doing this not gonna advertise them so) but google it and you'll find ehm dev. also , make an identifier. for example :
A gets happy

its prolly just promises, dev gonna run and start new ninja coin  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
you buy crap, you get crap

Just left a crap in the toilet

I´ll just buy your crap up later then, and sustain it where you assholes cannot afford it.

Why don't you post with your original account instead of this fake account, specially created to hype this scam

and who the fuck are you?
Here is some detailed information on the current price i've made for you guys. http://i.imgur.com/i2Hluy8.png
enjoy.  Smiley
Activity: 118
Merit: 10

I´ll just buy your crap up later then, and sustain it where you assholes cannot afford it.

Why don't you post with your original account instead of this fake account, specially created to hype this scam

A gets happy
Activity: 168

seriously - the entire marketcap for the coin is now less than 10 BTC - $3700

laughable  Shocked
Activity: 14
Hi, Richiela.
Lol how do you come up with this stuff?
Elementary, Watson.

How is keeping pesa listed on bittrex going?  Cheesy

LOL Richiela.... thats cute.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Hi, Richiela.
Lol how do you come up with this stuff?
Elementary, Watson.

How is keeping pesa listed on bittrex going?  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: