Pages:
Author

Topic: MGTOW's among bitcointalkers - page 2. (Read 985 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 255
March 21, 2017, 03:39:53 PM
You need to revise the poll, it's not working.

I had to look up what this is. Interesting stuff, i get where people are coming from. For me it's a: No.

I mean, no relationship at all? So no sex? No fun? You can engage in enough relationship to lead to the fun you need (doesn't have to be sex I suppose), but without the commitment that leaves you feeling prey to the inequality you believe exists between the sexes.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
March 21, 2017, 02:23:45 PM
Wikipedia Article vaguely explaining what MGTOW is.
Was just wondering, how many (/ˈmɪɡtaʊs/) are present here.
What is the bitcointalkers consciousness of MGTOW, what do you think about all this?
If you ask me, I was migtau without even knowing about it Smiley (if its possible)
I have always knew there is something wrong with this word, like a splinter in my mind driving me mad Smiley
Kinda surprising that there is no thread dedicated to mgtow (duh, now there is) and almost no mentions across the boards.
If you want to know more about this "movement", I can suggest you sandman's channel @ youtube.
He is explaining almost all aspects in nicely prepared videos but also touches many interesting subjects, like secret societies, religion, economics. He is also in to bitcoin.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVXdxaaRiAU
in the description under this introduction video, you will find 25 links.
Watching first 10 is mandatory to grasp the concept(IMO).
Quite entertaining so if you have nothing better to do... Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: