Pages:
Author

Topic: [MIL]* MillenniumCoin DAAE * TOR * Anon * Escrow "NEW GROUND FOR CRYPTO" - page 10. (Read 26308 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 250
Does anyone have any suggestions on game sites so we can use our MIL? I am also interested in a marketplace if there are any suggestions. It's time to find some ways to spend MIL. Feel free to post or PM me.

Thanks
Activity: 450
expected time to earn reward 0 seconds... can someone help me? has not changed for last 5 days
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
MIL looking stronger today. Grin POS is working well. Took 3 days to get my first reward. Glad I bought in. I have almost doubled my investment ATM. Any word on next release? What is being worked on or added?

Joe
Hello from alcurEX.
MillenniumCoin MIL has been added in alcurEX.
https://alcurex.org/index.php/crypto/market?pair=MIL_BTC
Welcome!
-halibit-

ALCUREX is an cryptocurrency financing company registered in Finland.
Business ID: 2612007-8 FINLAND

OP , when ever you get a chance , could you please add AlcurEX to the exchange lists. Thank you!

Done.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Hello from alcurEX.
Welcome!
-halibit-

OP , when ever you get a chance , could you please add AlcurEX to the exchange lists. Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 996
Merit: 1013

^ That was the noteworthy news item that I
alluded to previously. Thx Halibit.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
Hello from alcurEX.
Welcome!
-halibit-

I put all my MIL in a wallet. How long before I can expect a reward? I'm in the top 10 on the block explorer. Is the explorer correct?
You will see your first reward in around 3 to 4 days. The longer you leave them in a wallet the more frequent rewards will be. You are also supporting the MIL network by leaving them there with the wallet turned on. Yes, the Block Explorer is correct. You appear to be number 6 on the Rich List.
I put all my MIL in a wallet. How long before I can expect a reward? I'm in the top 10 on the block explorer. Is the explorer correct?

I believe when a developer gives you coins/money so you can still earn on staking he is a trustworthy.

Ah, that must have been E9800 then,
he's a saintly guy doing good deeds when no one's
looking!  Smiley

Maybe, I don't now, my friend told me and I sold some Ripple for MIL. You guys do very good!

MIL is exciting no doubt about it. YarkoL had a vision which he's already made a reality. It will be interesting to see what he has planned next. Tor+Delegate option make MIL special. Now it's up to us as a community to spread the word about MIL and it's continued development. We are over a year old and still going strong. If you want to help the MIL community the best way to do so is talk about us. Do not try to be a salesman. Just state the facts and be as helpful as possible when answering questions.

1,000,000 Total MIL (Currently 940,612)
POS Only (No More Mining or Major Inflation)
Tor+Delegate (Extremely Anonymous)
Trading on Poloniex (Others are being discussed)
Active Team for over a year now.

Glad to see some new people and investors. Crazy to see someone buy 3.5% of the total supply. You should get some good POS rewards if you send them to a wallet.

Activity: 896
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

I believe when a developer gives you coins/money so you can still earn on staking he is a trustworthy.

looking!  Smiley

Maybe, I don't now, my friend told me and I sold some Ripple for MIL. You guys do very good!
legendary

looking!  Smiley

It is a good investment, it takes time but the developers are honest and help you with everything. My friend got MilleniumCoin for staking because poliniex did not update their wallet and his coins were locked... That is how things should be... Skills in development and support.

Thanks Harry.

I'm the only one to blame for things proceeding at
snails pace.. Busy at daytime job and so on. But still we try to
keep things chugging on. And whenever I read things like
this, it gives a boost to my stamina.

Anyways I may have one noteworthy news item soon about
certain thing that has popped up in the discussion every
now and then... stay tuned..

Now I hope Yarkol will not be kidnapped by Google or Apple and can finish the project Tongue
legendary

It is a good investment, it takes time but the developers are honest and help you with everything. My friend got MilleniumCoin for staking because poliniex did not update their wallet and his coins were locked... That is how things should be... Skills in development and support.

Thanks Harry.

I'm the only one to blame for things proceeding at
snails pace.. Busy at daytime job and so on. But still we try to
keep things chugging on. And whenever I read things like
this, it gives a boost to my stamina.

Anyways I may have one noteworthy news item soon about
certain thing that has popped up in the discussion every
now and then... stay tuned..
MIL moving forward but slow. Hey it's progress. Didn't think I would see any movement here but I was wrong. I just bought 35,000 and look forward to the next update.

Cheers
Joe

legendary
MIL moving forward but slow. Hey it's progress. Didn't think I would see any movement here but I was wrong. I just bought 35,000 and look forward to the next update.

Thanks Joe,

As the long-time followers of MIL know, it's not called
"The Coin to Last Thousand Years" for nothing!  Grin

Cheers
Joe
MIL block times are back to 30 seconds once again. I know it took a while but we are now fully functional. Stay tuned for the next release with improved DAAE functionality and possibly a few extras. If the community has some ideas or features to request please let us know. Again thanks to all who are holding coins and supporting the network.
It looks as if someone still needs to update to our new DAAE wallet. Please do so ASAP. Thanks to everyone who is holding and supporting the network.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: