Pages:
Author

Topic: Millionaires Only Thread - No Plebs Allowed! - page 3. (Read 9450 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053
Please do not PM me loan requests!
So, can I come in? Grin

With one BTC.. no bleedin' chance!

Sorry sunshine, them's the rules, you need $1m worth of BTC to be allowed to post in this esteemed thread and mingle with this upper class clientel.

...so scoot
Well, it's a million of SOMETHING. Grin
As such, I ain't goin' nowhere.
Wait yes I am, just 1% of the people who post here are legitimate millionaires anyway! This thread sucks!
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
So, can I come in? Grin

wow so rich I know who I'm going to steal in the next few days <.<
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
So, can I come in? Grin

With one BTC.. no bleedin' chance!

Sorry sunshine, them's the rules, you need $1m worth of BTC to be allowed to post in this esteemed thread and mingle with this upper class clientel.

...so scoot
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053
Please do not PM me loan requests!
So, can I come in? Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrencies Exchange
You want to gather nicknames and ips of people that should get hacked ? I guess most of people who make a lot of money on it, and there are plenty of them, will probably stay low. Look on Satoshi. He is smart, probably already bought his own island and he's considering how many wifes he should have.
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
I wish i had 1 btc Sad

I heard McDonald's is hiring.
legendary
Activity: 1272
Merit: 1012
howdy
Morning gents, how goes the game?
Activity: 1246
November 21, 2013, 11:12:27 AM
It's bad enough with the Russians posting what looks like Klingon in the rest of the forum.

This made me actually LOL.  At work.  In a silent office.  Embarrassed
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
November 20, 2013, 06:44:07 PM
I wish i had 1 btc Sad

Funny, how many might have 2000 BTC (worth one million USD) ?
Probably only few who posted here  Tongue
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
November 20, 2013, 06:39:19 PM
I wish i had 1 btc Sad
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
November 20, 2013, 05:39:35 PM
It's just a senior troll topic. Op do you have million BTC ?:p

Why are you hating?  Don't hate on the troll, hate on the topic!  Cheesy
I don't hate Wink
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
November 20, 2013, 05:35:57 PM

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lr1gbowMIE1r0vyfho1_400.gif

Why are you hating?  Don't hate on the troll, hate on the topic!  Cheesy
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
November 20, 2013, 12:03:42 PM

Pretty much every time I re-open the millionaires only thread, the fucking market dumps!  Sad Sad

It's this thread! It's cursed! It must be destroyed!

*runs around arms flailing*

No, but seriously. Once is a coincidence. Twice, is uncanny.

D:

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
November 20, 2013, 10:23:48 AM

Activity: 826
in defi we trust
November 20, 2013, 06:52:25 AM
Millionaires only?
LMAO
Such a restricted area where only around 6 mils americans can enter =))))))))))))))))))))))))

Thems the rules buddy. Up here in the millionaires club we like to be surrounded by the finer things in life.... Ferrero Rocher chocolates, caviar, bits of cheese on sticks, flatscreen tvs, ferraris etc. It's bad enough having to listen to common folk  in the queue at Starbucks, we don't want have to listen to them jabbering on about the lotto and tinned food here as well.

So with all due respect, if you haven't got $1,000,000 + worth of BTC, please leave this esteemed thread..

So your rich dream is eating candies that's being sold at 7$/box ?
Just how poor are you?

Sorry matey, them Ferrero Rocher are classy chocolates used by diplomats, aristorcrats and premier league footballers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMlP_Moo0bE

I think you should save up, get rid of the fast food junk for a day, and try some. Same with the cheese on sticks, you wouldn't find the queen stuffing her face with her fingers, classy folk like us use chip forks.

Now scoot buddy, before I call security!

something like this?

November 20, 2013, 06:16:38 AM
Millionaires only?
LMAO
Such a restricted area where only around 6 mils americans can enter =))))))))))))))))))))))))

Thems the rules buddy. Up here in the millionaires club we like to be surrounded by the finer things in life.... Ferrero Rocher chocolates, caviar, bits of cheese on sticks, flatscreen tvs, ferraris etc. It's bad enough having to listen to common folk  in the queue at Starbucks, we don't want have to listen to them jabbering on about the lotto and tinned food here as well.

So with all due respect, if you haven't got $1,000,000 + worth of BTC, please leave this esteemed thread..

Just how poor are you?

Sorry matey, them Ferrero Rocher are classy chocolates used by diplomats, aristorcrats and premier league footballers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMlP_Moo0bE

I think you should save up, get rid of the fast food junk for a day, and try some. Same with the cheese on sticks, you wouldn't find the queen stuffing her face with her fingers, classy folk like us use chip forks.

Now scoot buddy, before I call security!
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
November 20, 2013, 05:47:30 AM
I have virtual Bitcoins in excess of 110000, does that count?  Please lock this thread out from the ninnies who can't join so us elitist aren't bothered by them. Cheesy

Testnet Bitcoins does not count  Wink

Seriously, I doubt many have 1 mil USD worth of bitcoins, mostly early adopters only
Activity: 826
in defi we trust
November 20, 2013, 04:40:04 AM
Millionaires only?
LMAO

Just how poor are you?
November 20, 2013, 04:33:14 AM

So bored that I bought high and sold low.

Pretty much every time I re-open the millionaires only thread, the fucking market dumps!  Sad Sad
legendary
Activity: 1272
Merit: 1012
howdy
November 19, 2013, 09:52:05 PM

So bored that I bought high and sold low.
Pages:
Jump to: