Pages:
Author

Topic: Millionaires Only Thread - No Plebs Allowed! - page 7. (Read 9450 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 502
Good day sir. Might I propose an additional rule?
I believe it should be necessary to be wearing a smoking jacket and holding a cigar or pipe whilst posting.

Yeah, I like that.. sort of *classy* to raise the tone this exclusive club! Maybe even a table with Ferro Rocher chocolates on it.

Anyone for some more champagne?

Also, I was thinking of buying a racehorse, this is the first time I've done this, anyone got any tips?
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
I haz won mizzlionsz bizcoinsz. Kan we b frends?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I believe it should be necessary to be wearing a smoking jacket and holding a cigar or pipe whilst posting.

for the record, no-one is a millionaire until their profit is realized.  this means it's in your pocket and spendable on a new house.
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Use punctuation and proper English or get the fuck out of my club.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
What the fak is going on here?

Oh noes. Did I just broke all 3 rules?
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
good luck with your new millionaires Thread/home/club, to me it sounds a little boring!

i go for a street party with real humans  Grin

Activity: 784
Merit: 502
Seeing as quite a few people are getting rich now I 'd thought I'd make a nice little home where the rich folk can relax, sip brandy and wear slippers. Hence the "millionares only club" thread is born

To keep the "undesirable elements" out of this thread, there are a few rules:

1) No plebs with less than $1million of Bitcoin
2)  No spelling errors  - we don't want to lower ourselves to the level of the lumpen masses
3) No swearing or abusive language

Thx
Pages:
Jump to: