Pages:
Author

Topic: MindMiner v6.21 - miner manager program with online monitoring - page 13. (Read 31487 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Can you please add bcd on zergpool? and update trex to 0.6.6
thanks!
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
It is better to choose and work on the same pool and algorithm than to jump from place to place.
Activity: 825
Merit: 18
MindMiner developer
Well done, I tried, I appreciated
Is that sarcasm?
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Well done, I tried, I appreciated
MindMiner developer
Correct. It looks exactly like that. Now im getting this error in red

e: 9.7E-07
At C:\Users\ksamp\Downloads\MindMiner-2.116\Code\MultipleUnit.ps1:36 char:4
+             throw [Exception]::new("Unknown value: " + $value)
+             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : OperationStopped: (Smiley [], Exception
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : Unknown value: 9.7E-07
This error is normal if gpu isnt working properly.
But must be showed as "Get-Speed error minerxxx: Unknown value: 9.7E-07"
How you is run MM?
Activity: 10
Update. Looks blockmasters api is back online but mindminer still tells me no pool! Check to make sure it was enabled as per your rec above and it is. The other algo switch program im using currently is connecting and working properly. Ive tried fresh installing with the same issue. At this point i dont know what im doing wrong.
Is your configuration like this?
Config.txt
Code:
{
    "Wallet": { "DOGE":  "Your wallet" }
}
BlockMasters.config.txt
Code:
{
    "Wallet": "DOGE"
}

Correct. It looks exactly like that. Now im getting this error in red

e: 9.7E-07
At C:\Users\ksamp\Downloads\MindMiner-2.116\Code\MultipleUnit.ps1:36 char:4
+             throw [Exception]::new("Unknown value: " + $value)
+             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : OperationStopped: (Smiley [], Exception
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : Unknown value: 9.7E-07
MindMiner developer
MindMiner 2.117

* Disabled hmq1725 algo in ccminer tpruvot.
* Updated t-rex to version 0.6.5.
MindMiner developer
Update. Looks blockmasters api is back online but mindminer still tells me no pool! Check to make sure it was enabled as per your rec above and it is. The other algo switch program im using currently is connecting and working properly. Ive tried fresh installing with the same issue. At this point i dont know what im doing wrong.
Is your configuration like this?
Config.txt
Code:
{
    "Wallet": { "DOGE":  "Your wallet" }
}
BlockMasters.config.txt
Code:
{
}

looks like its already enabled. So ill just wait until blockmasters api comes back online. Thanks for all your hard work and troubleshooting with me.

MindMiner developer
Sorry to keep doing this but another problem. Now i can select a pool. So thats ok. I select Blockmasters, decline Zerg and Zpool then it hangs at No Pools! If i exit and restart program it immediately tells me No Pools! and doesnt give me an option of which one i would like to use.
Change it config. [pool].config.txt -> Enabled -> true

blockmaster api isnt answer.
check: http://blockmasters.co/api/status

You're lucky. Wink
It seems to have picked up my "doge" wallet but cant find any pools. It sends the request and comes back with "no pools". If i switch the main config wallet back to my ltc wallet it finds the pools just fine.
Fixed. Sorry.
Sorry to keep doing this but another problem. Now i can select a pool. So thats ok. I select Blockmasters, decline Zerg and Zpool then it hangs at No Pools! If i exit and restart program it immediately tells me No Pools! and doesnt give me an option of which one i would like to use.
MindMiner developer
It seems to have picked up my "doge" wallet but cant find any pools. It sends the request and comes back with "no pools". If i switch the main config wallet back to my ltc wallet it finds the pools just fine.
Fixed. Sorry.
MindMiner developer
MindMiner 2.116

* Added parameter MinerWindowStyle to define how run miners.
* Fixed support other wallets.
* Disabled Bitcoin-Gold on mph.
* Updated miner t-rex to version 0.6.4.
Just tried that but the app wont even run because it keeps looking for a btc, ltc or nicehash wallet. Even if i leave my LTC wallet in the config file it still wont run after I add my DOGE wallet to the config file
Thank you. Its bug. I'm fixing it right now.
Please replace your current source code by download master https://github.com/Quake4/MindMiner/archive/master.zip from github. And test it. Now it should work properly.
I apologize for any inconvenience.

MindMiner developer
Just tried that but the app wont even run because it keeps looking for a btc, ltc or nicehash wallet. Even if i leave my LTC wallet in the config file it still wont run after I add my DOGE wallet to the config file
Thank you. Its bug. I'm fixing it right now.
Please replace your current source code by download master https://github.com/Quake4/MindMiner/archive/master.zip from github. And test it. Now it should work properly.
I apologize for any inconvenience.
IM TRYING TO FIND OUT IF ITS POSSIBLE TO USE BLOCKMASTERS POOL AND HAVE THE PAYOUT COIN AS DOGE. IVE TRIED A FEW TIMES TO GET IT RIGHT BUT IM NOT HAVING ANY LUCK
Config.txt
Code:
{
    "Wallet": { "DOGE":  "Your wallet" }
}
BlockMasters.config.txt
Code:
{
}

MindMiner developer
MindMiner 2.115

* The main exchange rate provider has been changed to cryptocompare.com.
MindMiner developer
MindMiner 2.114

* Updated miner z-enemy to version 1.19.
MindMiner developer
The script seems to be freezing when benchmarking PhoenixMiner. On a couple rigs it'll stop refreshing and won't respond to keyboard shortcuts after about 1.5 minutes. The miner itself runs fine.
Please, update to 2.113. I fix it bug. Sorry.
MindMiner developer
MindMiner 2.113

* Fixed bug with freezes window of mm after run phoenix miner.
* Added ethminer version 0.16rc1.
Pages:
Jump to: