Pages:
Author

Topic: MindMiner v6.21 - miner manager program with online monitoring - page 24. (Read 31487 times)

Activity: 825
Merit: 18
MindMiner developer
LTC balance preview: https://github.com/Quake4/MindMiner/archive/master.zip
Stop MM. Unpack to root MM folder.
Try: Curriencies: null & Curriencies: { "LTC": 8, "USD": 2 }

Waiting for comments, suggestions and other feedback.
MindMiner developer
MindMiner 2.31

* Add fastest ccminer cool for lyra2z.
* Enabled c11 in enemy 1.11. (Remove .\Bin\ccminer-enemy-111 & enable in config c11)
* Moved old miners to archive.
MindMiner developer
MindMiner 2.30

* Disabled the old cryptonight algo had gone to asics.
* Updated ccminer enemy to version 1.11.
MindMiner developer
MindMiner 2.29

* Added minimal number of miners for yiimp like pools.
* Better support claymore zcash miner.
* Disabled logging in claymore miners.
* Added claymore cryptonight cpu miner 4.0.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Thanks for answer!

My algorithms.txt is like this:
{
    "Difficulty":  null,
    "EnabledAlgorithms":  null,
    "DisabledAlgorithms":  null
}

Is ok to manually modify like this:

{
    "Difficulty":  null,
    "EnabledAlgorithms":  null,
    "DisabledAlgorithms":  [ "Blake2s", "X17" ]
}

Seems to work... Thanks!
MindMiner developer
How i can disable/skip some algorithms at benchmark time?
Hi!

Use "DisabledAlgorithms" in algorithms.txt.

Code:
"DisabledAlgorithms": [ "Blake2s", "X17" ]

Use "Enabled" for algorithm or for miner in each miner.config.txt

More information about configuration:
https://github.com/Quake4/MindMiner/blob/master/Config.md
Activity: 54
Hello!

How i can disable/skip some algorithms at benchmark time?

Thanks in advance!
MindMiner developer
MindMiner 2.28

* Updated claymore dual miner to version 11.8.
* Update delos miner to version 1.2.2.
* Global default benchmark timeout for device type.
* Global run before & after miner.
MindMiner developer
Any plans to update it? My R7 1700 does 500+ H/s with xmr-stak on v7. cpuminer is only about 150 H/s.
Yes, I will update it.
Activity: 25
I noticed everything in the xmr-stak-cpu file is commented out. Is there a reason, or is it safe to enable?
Yes, its old cryptonight, not v7. Profit is very small. Its go to the asics.

Any plans to update it? My R7 1700 does 500+ H/s with xmr-stak on v7. cpuminer is only about 150 H/s.
Activity: 9
Well I installed it and gave it a twirl.  Nice and simple to use but while benchmarking and reading the readme I realized the benchmark doesn't mine for me. A real deal breaker for me since I'm always tweaking and re-running benchmarks.  The 1% mining fee is not bad but to take the entire bench is too much in my opinion.

Not sure why it would be a deal breaker, as you only have to benchmark once, and then it will automatically tweak and adjust your initial benchmark whilst mining that algorithm.
i’m wondering if you read my post lol

Haha, I am wondering if your read my post also?
No need to tweak and re-run anymore, it will gradually do it for you whilst mining that algo.
ahhh ok so if you add new cards or change oc settings you just let it slowly adjust instead of running benchmarks again.  Guess I've been doing it wrong.
MindMiner developer
I noticed everything in the xmr-stak-cpu file is commented out. Is there a reason, or is it safe to enable?
Yes, its old cryptonight, not v7. Profit is very small. Its go to the asics.
Activity: 25
MindMiner developer
MindMiner 2.27

* Shorter dual pool display if both algos from one pool.
* Disabled nist5. Its go to asics.
* Remove blockmasters profit fix.
* More strong pool update/offline check.
* Add ccminer delos.
Activity: 27
Well I installed it and gave it a twirl.  Nice and simple to use but while benchmarking and reading the readme I realized the benchmark doesn't mine for me. A real deal breaker for me since I'm always tweaking and re-running benchmarks.  The 1% mining fee is not bad but to take the entire bench is too much in my opinion.

Not sure why it would be a deal breaker, as you only have to benchmark once, and then it will automatically tweak and adjust your initial benchmark whilst mining that algorithm.

Haha, I am wondering if your read my post also?
No need to tweak and re-run anymore, it will gradually do it for you whilst mining that algo.
Activity: 9

MindMiner developer
You can disable allium miner or change overclock in runbefore and runafter event at allium algo.
Overclock for allium see in profile threads.
Thanks, I have had a look, but a bit difficult to spot where/when the issue was. 2 x rigs switching and mining on 4 x different pools.
Last 16 hours, x17 x 1, Hsr x 1, Equihash x 2, c11 x 2, Lyra2re2 x 4, Allium x 7.

Will keep an eye on it, perhaps it was windows doing another unauthorised shut down.

Recommended clock settings for MM ??
MindMiner developer
Quake4, I had a crash overnight, and again in the morning, I suspect it was whilst mining Allium, which I havent seen at the top of the list before and probably was an issue with my overclocking, which caused it to crash. I am not familiar with this algo.
What power limit and clock settings would you recommend for this program.
And any other tips for your MM.
Past 24 hours is mined algos: X16r, X17, Lyra2v2, NeoScrypt, Equihash.
Check your charts on pools to determine which algorithm is causing the crash.
Quake4, I had a crash overnight, and again in the morning, I suspect it was whilst mining Allium, which I havent seen at the top of the list before and probably was an issue with my overclocking, which caused it to crash. I am not familiar with this algo.
What power limit and clock settings would you recommend for this program.
And any other tips for your MM.
Pages:
Jump to: