Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ MindPass Signature & Twitter Campaign ⚡ [UP TO 0.00085 BTC PER POST!] ⚡ - page 4. (Read 7236 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 506
Note: If the presale isn't a success (if not enough funds will be raised), MindPass will not be able to pay any of this campaign participant.
I am afraid of this. I am sorry to say I am leaving off this camp.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
For sure this campaign will be successful because the campaign manager here is very good campaign manager of all time. in altcoin thread he is the one that every campaign join by the members of this forum Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hello sir, I have joined the twitter campaign thank you.
Activity: 616
Hey Sylon why in the spreadsheet bl4nkcode01 address is same with my address? that is not my account and i dont have relations with him.
please fix it ASAP
i think it mess because you do some mistake in google form and input btc address manual Sad Sad

have a nice day Smiley
Activity: 360
Hello Dear Kiss

I have joined Social Media Bounty Twitter campaign. Good Luck MindPass Team.
Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
Just a question about the twitter campaign. How would you know how much we tweeted or retweeted and liked? Do we have to write it on this thread or will there be some kind of automatic counter for the twitter campaign?

Also, can you provide a little info on the color codes on the spreadsheet for the twitter campaign?

You don't need to post your retweets/likes links in this thread. Analyzes will be made with software tools.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Hello Manager
I have joined Social Media Bounty Twitter campaign. Good Luck MindPass Team.
Activity: 462
#JOIN

Bitcointalk username: blackmagician
Forum rank: senior member
Posts count:  (including your registration post)923
BTC address: 1AVTfhBRKSaimpuvTCLtNkjisoArUF7q6J

Wearing the avatar. Dont know why still not change.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hello Sylon,

I joined Twitter Campaign, i was copy my profile link and already pm the detail.
Please update my profile link on Twitter spreadsheet no. 177.

I hope accepted and approved.

Thanks.
Activity: 840
join in the twitter social media campaign, thank you for running smoothly
Activity: 182
Question about twitter campaign. We should retweet your tweets, but till now https://twitter.com/mindpass2050 has 39 tweets. Can we retweet also old tweets or just tweets that were made from today .
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
Spending a day in services board is kind of fun, people don't even have 1 Bitcoin but they are looking for hundreds from community. no good ICO no payment, well only if your investors accidentally visit this thread, investors no more. double lol.
Activity: 430
Just a question about the twitter campaign. How would you know how much we tweeted or retweeted and liked? Do we have to write it on this thread or will there be some kind of automatic counter for the twitter campaign?

Also, can you provide a little info on the color codes on the spreadsheet for the twitter campaign?

Seconded this, i'm also curious.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 565
#JOIN

Bitcointalk username: KaliLinux
Forum rank: Sr. Member
Posts count:  328
BTC address:1EFgLMwe3PdbJhxJpqAgrzXkaSehHv82QF

Please consider my request if there any open slots after few days.

Thanks in Advance!!
Activity: 588

Activity: 504
Joined twitter bounty campaign
Activity: 490
Merit: 259
Hello sir, Joined the twitter campaign. good luck to project.
Activity: 434
Hello sir, I have joined the twitter campaign thank you.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Hello, i'm wrong input address. can you edit for me ?
Twitter spreadsheet twitter username rifqird, address change to 1BfixrHKLrKm4kMwaEK57MBWqDTLbBTZPU
Thanks
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
Signature campaign is now paused, we have enough participants. No new participant will be added to the spreadsheet.

It will be re-opened in a few days.

#JOIN

Bitcointalk username: madwica
Forum rank: hero member
Posts count:  1796
BTC address:1EZx5tUMm228H4g1KVAnGJ4dnjxnzbRuZ3

Let me know if i am accepted

Hoping you consider my application if there is an open slot thanks

Can you read the OP ?

Since you've made your registration post before my last post, you only have to wear our signature and avatar to get accepted.
Sorry for that matter my avatar will reflect in a few minutes. Thanks again.
Pages:
Jump to: