Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ MindPass Signature & Twitter Campaign ⚡ [UP TO 0.00085 BTC PER POST!] ⚡ - page 6. (Read 7236 times)

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
Can you guys read rules, please ?

I asked to write #JOIN, not #Join.

Some people did not even wrote #JOIN tag at all. Those people will have their usernames red-listed in the signature campaign spreadsheet until they will have edited their registration post accordingly.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
#JOIN

Bitcointalk username:  guoyu78
Forum rank:  Hero Member
Posts count:  (including this registration post)  484
BTC address: 1AfmkuQRmzphnYqgodcXd5oT3rkXUNGEhB
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
#JOIN

Bitcointalk username:  setupbounds
Forum rank:  Hero Member
Posts count:  850
BTC address: 1LhKenpvsAyJ2msrmwQQTT3B5uWjeds3iv
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
#JOIN

Bitcointalk username:  Kiweikoo
Forum rank:  Sr. Member
Posts count:  (including registration post) : 243
BTC address:  19FUZdZeULfRvmH6ft4vsepxnZa5GN88vZ
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
#JOIN

Bitcointalk username: rindo
Forum rank: Hero Member
Posts count: 2558
BTC address: 1GHU2SDSuBaZDvEjfZDA3KyinbUyz9c4Vs
Activity: 1064
Merit: 529
#JOIN
Bitcointalk username: jtipt
Forum rank: Hero member
Posts count: 1119 (including your registration post)
BTC address: 1JtiptJgw1vTteB66ocAXAQQcdgcT3yUcb
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013
#JOIN

Bitcointalk username: yolanda222
Forum rank: hero
Posts count:  1361
BTC address: 1Me8weWzNu3SLEUXuLqsv31426jrbaUmtK  

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
hi sylon
twitter payment using eth adress?
not btc?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
#JOIN

Bitcointalk username: karanggatak
Forum rank: Sr. Member
Posts count:  537
BTC address: 14fuNo2ddasg2Cq76DDtrmLSggpfgy9doB

Activity: 728
Merit: 265
Guys, you can consider yourself accepted once you're at least a Sr. Member, that you wear our signature + avatar and that you posted your registration post with the appropriate tag!

I will only add participants once they will wear our signature and avatar.

Thanks for your comprehension! Smiley
Thank you for that informative update you give to the participants Sylon it is really helpful especially to those who have their former campaigns in the moment. Thanks again.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
#JOIN

Bitcointalk username:  Cosbycoin
Forum rank:  Sr. Member
Posts count:  (including your registration post) 1074
BTC address: 1PhawoZgmsz2xkjoUDSmPjgkC9v1x5nVq
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
#JOIN
Bitcointalk Username : cyclotronmajesty
Forum Rank : Senior Member
Current Posts : 573
Bitcoin Address : 16p4miFW9taKFdjcNxUDKd9v125i74Rcr8
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
Guys, you can consider yourself accepted once you're at least a Sr. Member, that you wear our signature + avatar and that you posted your registration post with the appropriate tag!

I will only add participants once they will wear our signature and avatar.

Thanks for your comprehension! Smiley
Activity: 2072
Merit: 603
I joined this Twitter campaign.

Even I by mistake submitted ETH address. Sylon, please update my address to 1NSfe5JFVBvsp2PuE9NcnTmHjrYtaD5U1y

My spreadsheet number is 6

I think they asked in the form for an ETH address, the stakes will be paid in ETH tokens most likely.

Where do you see in whole OP a single mention about ETH? It is clearly written payment will be in BTC and god know how btc could be send on eth addresses.

Are you blind man ? I said it is asked in the Twitter campaign form not in the OP. Grow up and don't post just to spam without reading carefully the comments.

And are you mad man? Being hero you should understand what stakes mean and it isn't required that if campaign counts stakes, it will for sure pay in eth or token.
Through OP, I meant the description of payment. It is clearly written all payments will be in BTC. What I think, Sylon made an error in form and he should rectify it soon before too many participants join.
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
i would like to join your campaign i will change my signature code when accept me in your campaign.
Bitcointalk username:  futuret
Forum rank: Sr.member
Posts count:  (305)
BTC address: 186nmQfVxbZYG1ej2xCa8gu3pqeLoH1ZYK
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
#JOIN

Bitcointalk username: ReLieD
Forum rank: SR Member
Posts count:  618
BTC address: 1ReLieDvtnUsJLXbE6PeMZ1mbfSJQYU7N
I would like to join your signature Campaign .
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1213
Call your grandparents and tell them you love them
Hello I am joined the twitter campaign. I would like to know one thing. One the google forms I was asked to put in my ethereum ETH address. I have done so but my question is whether the funds allocated for twitter campaign are going to be given in ETH since they are in BTC already, or the stakes will be counted as ETH after completion? I am a bit confused here so please clear this out for us.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Even I by mistake submitted ETH address. Sylon, please update my address to 1NSfe5JFVBvsp2PuE9NcnTmHjrYtaD5U1y

I think they asked in the form for an ETH address, the stakes will be paid in ETH tokens most likely.

Where do you see in whole OP a single mention about ETH? It is clearly written payment will be in BTC and god know how btc could be send on eth addresses.

Are you blind man ? I said it is asked in the Twitter campaign form not in the OP. Grow up and don't post just to spam without reading carefully the comments.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 603

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

• Participants in this campaign have to be at least a Jr. Member rank to wear our signature.
  • Every signature campaign participant has to wear our avatar (except participants with Member rank).

But no signature for full member and below.
Pages:
Jump to: