Pages:
Author

Topic: Mindrust [DT1] member gave me redtrust without reason - page 2. (Read 1789 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 501
The mentioned post of Matthias9515 does not promote trade in merit in any way.

Mindrust gave the red flag because he disagreed with an opinion of Matthias9515.
Other opinions should be accepted and other opinions should not be marked with a red flag! It is more than unfair to use the red flag as grossly negligent!

Mindrust should withdraw this red flag.

That is 100% true

Though the claim is that merit trading is been encouraged and that would be worth a flag if that is the case....

Multiple times you said you haven’t checked the whole thread yet. Are you sure that you’ve read what is happening here properly?

This person just said that he doesn’t see any proof because rest of the members in the election is not involved in that group (as far as he knows)
He doesn’t even talking about merit trading, he is just defending the elections in the local. Because in that thread they were talking about anyone in the election might related with the PHI’s group. They confused the two different things.
He said that the people in the election is not a group, election were natural. Your friend Mindrust became a DT member thanks to that election. Matthias is the one who invites him to join.
Look how flawed Mindrust’s judgement is. Mindrust knows Matthias is a free person and he takes his steps by himself. Not with some stupid groups.

Mati asked for proof for other people. Because Mindrust is clearly posted this “oh they are really created a group” just by looking at a screenshot of PHI is talking someone we don’t even know.
Mati said that he has no idea about anything for merit farming etc.

Do you really believe his words mean supporting merit trading???

No one can take away the right of free speech of ours. You are obviously try to prevent people to speak their opinion in a free way. No one has to agree with Mindrust’s subjective judgements. Are you aware of that?
You can tag a person when he really harmed someone or abused the system. There is LITERALLY NOTHING to give a red trust Matthias here.
The only abuser is Mindrust right now. No one else.

I understand you’re here to support your best mate’s claim but at least try to be fair. Because you’re also a DT member. It means you must be fair and reasonable.
Mindrust is clearly abusing the trust system for his personal vendetta. It’s pathetic.
Theymos would be proud Grin
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 12081
BTC + Crossfit, living life.

Mindrust gave the red flag because he disagreed with an opinion of Matthias9515.
Other opinions should be accepted and other opinions should not be marked with a red flag! It is more than unfair to use the red flag as grossly negligent!

That is 100% true

Though the claim is that merit trading is been encouraged and that would be worth a flag if that is the case....
Activity: 241
Merit: 97
This guy Matt is a big liar and a (probably) merit trader/abuser. Don't have the evidences for that but since he is siding with PHI since the beginning my suspicions are growing.

So you have admitted you have no evidence against him and only suspicions and guilt via association. He has already removed his negative rating for you, you are now the one making accusations without evidence by your own admission. This is not what the trust system is for. You are already abusing the tiny amount of authority you have received. The trust system is to protect people from fraud, not to penalize people for things you disagree with or suspect without evidence. You seem to me like the classic little man authoritarian who can't restrain himself from abusing even tiny amounts of authority. I think you will find this kind of behavior catches up with you.
hes a fucking moron,hes following the footsteps of the gang members of lauda,judgemental like them without enough proof/evidence.If there are no flag sytem sureely hes going to negged the OP.What a freakin abuser of the system.Suspicious people doesnt mean they are scammers like you think its like shooting first then ask questions later.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 686

Activity: 56
Merit: 14
GROW THROUGH, WHAT YOU GO THROUGH
You just said that you didn't see him favoring PHI's actions yet here I showed you that he is clearly disagreeing with a perfectly valid flag.

I don't think just opposing or supporting a trust flag should be a reason to red tag someone, this is also not supported by theymos.

Red tagging over merit transactions without convincing proofs is also an indication of flawed judgement overall. ( the proves presented at least on this thread are not convincing )

Also red tagging someone over some argument which did not ended well is also not the correct use of trust system and is a clear cut abuse.

I can't speak about other instance's but as per I see, mindtrust has a totally flawed judgement here and his red trust on the OP is not justified.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
You just said that you didn't see him favoring PHI's actions yet here I showed you that he is clearly disagreeing with a perfectly valid flag.

This is what is called circular logic, and is a logical fallacy. I claimed X, and he claimed Y, because X is true, Y is proof of X. You don't get to use the fact that people disagree with you as an excuse to negative rate and flag people. That is not how it works. You are not infallible and people disagreeing with you is not irrefutable proof they are complicit. Your rating is invalid and your logic is flawed. You can either correct the mistake you made, or don't and end up being corrected yourself. Your power can be taken away as quickly as it was given to you.

EDIT. I’m not full of shit. No one has to agree with you. Did you also gave a negative rating the others that opposed that flag? NO.
So it proves that you’re only trying to hunt down Matthias with your obsessive vindictive behaviour.

He is not just disagreeing he is openly defending his actions.

Why would anyone trust your judgements now?

It’s funny you are saying that you gave him a red just because he OPPOSED your glorious flag?
OH NOOO. I guess we shouldn’t use this “oppose” option at all, apparently some people think that they can give a red to the people who clicks on that. Lol. Why there is an oppose button if we are not gonna use it freely?
Your logic works pretty bad at the moment.

I feel very sad about what’s happening here. I still hope that you will find a way to evaluate things from an onjective perspective and try to be fair.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2420

EDIT. I’m not full of shit. No one has to agree with you. Did you also gave a negative rating the others that opposed that flag? NO.
So it proves that you’re only trying to hunt down Matthias with your obsessive vindictive behaviour.

He is not just disagreeing he is openly defending his actions.

Why would anyone trust your judgements now?
@Mindrust

20 or 30, yes. I don’t have to count them, i gave you an approximate number because i’ve read it somewhere.  I don’t have to read all over it again because i was already there since the beginning. I already know every detail about this thing. The things that he deleted doesn’t change anything. We’ve all seen them already.

And i am still saying that he never protects or defends this kind of things. And i also know that you know his intentions is good from the beginning. He were trying to do good for turkish section to chose some respected and helpful members. We’re here to learn and improve. We’re not here to throw shades each other.

Unfortunately you just seem very vindictive because this whole thing is absurd. It’s so clear that he is very innocent.
You give someone o negative rating when you directly see them doing those shady merit stuff or saying outloud merit trading/farming is very normal things etc. BUT you can not accuse someone just because he asked to see a proof about those “20 minions”.

Seems like you don’t even realize your position requires you to be transparent and fair. It requires you to think and decide objectively. For now, you look like someone who is searching for reasons to get revenge on someone that you fight just because you don’t share the same perspective.

I don’t have any personal problems with you and i know you also a smart guy. But totally disagree with you on this subject.
No one has to be in the same page with you just because you became a DT member. We will always share our own opinion in a free way. This forum is not “ your father’s land “ so you shouldn’t abuse your power.

Good luck with that. I would never count on someone like you. You don’t even know what yourself is doing. You didn’t even come to this thread until Tecshare told that it proves that you know you’re not right about this whole thing. .
Now you are showing us small weird things.
legendary
Even a 5 year old person could understand Mati is talking about the election and not defending the PHI. Or he’s not defending the merit trading.

You are full of shit.

quick mati delete that shit now
legendary
@Mindrust

Please, read carefully mate. You don’t even listen or you don’t even bother to read properly. You only see what you want to see.

He didn’t say anything about PHI’s action. He was talking generally for other people. And his words are clear and he were only saying this is not a proof for that 30 people.
He said those 30 people don’t related this merit thing as far as he knows them. And he said that he’s never been that kind of groups in his life.

Now you are acting like we said PHI did a great job. Matthias were talking for everyone in the local community that were accused in the thread. You also know that from your heart but you’re just angry because he said bad things to you instead of talking in calm way.

This is the only problem that i saw here. Matthias is a respected and helpful member. He is constantly trying to good things no one can deny that. Smart guy and he has a good heart.
I know the whole thing and i know the whole conversation between you and him or in the related threads. He almost knows every detail about this forum and he never cross the lines.

As i said before, seems like his only fault to curse you in the middle of an argument and questioning your statements.
He doesn’t deserve a red trust. There are hundreds of people which suits better for a negative rating. Mati is not one of them.

Hope you can see the whole thing from another perspective, objectively.

Alright.

We'll have to go back to the basics.

Please tell me what you understand from this sentence:

Quote from: google translate
There is no evidence because no member of the election is in that group.

It’s crystal clear that he is saying there is no proof for the other accused 30 people.

“No member of the election is in that group” = 30 People

I'll have to break it word by word for you.

No member of the election

There was 20 members in the election, not 30.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.51295332

Lauda's list has more than 20 people. It is 30 people
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.51425973

is in that group

PHI was in that group and he is an admin of the telegram channel, organizing this.

There is no evidence

The evidence is the screenshot. As you clearly see in the ss, PHI is the admin there. That's why his minions are desperately supporting him.

I thought about this pretty well. That's why I delayed the rating for days.

20 or 30. I didn’t count them one by one. I remember the number because i’ve read it somewhere.
I speak this language and be sure i don’t need no one to explain the meaning to me.
Okay if PHI is the admin. Why giving Mati a red because he knows PHI from forum like everyone does in the turkish section. Mati already said that he never joined that group and doesn’t know anything about it.

You delayed it because you were thinking about how to get revenge on him.

20 or 30, it just shows how serious you are when following this topic and what happened.

Revenge for what? Him supporting a merit trader?

You didn't even read his deleted posts while now you are making all these judgements.
@Mindrust

Please, read carefully mate. You don’t even listen or you don’t even bother to read properly. You only see what you want to see.

He didn’t say anything about PHI’s action. He was talking generally for other people. And his words are clear and he were only saying this is not a proof for that 30 people.
He said those 30 people don’t related this merit thing as far as he knows them. And he said that he’s never been that kind of groups in his life.

Now you are acting like we said PHI did a great job. Matthias were talking for everyone in the local community that were accused in the thread. You also know that from your heart but you’re just angry because he said bad things to you instead of talking in calm way.

This is the only problem that i saw here. Matthias is a respected and helpful member. He is constantly trying to good things no one can deny that. Smart guy and he has a good heart.
I know the whole thing and i know the whole conversation between you and him or in the related threads. He almost knows every detail about this forum and he never cross the lines.

As i said before, seems like his only fault to curse you in the middle of an argument and questioning your statements.
He doesn’t deserve a red trust. There are hundreds of people which suits better for a negative rating. Mati is not one of them.

Alright.

It’s crystal clear that he is saying there is no proof for the other accused 30 people.

is in that group

PHI was in that group and he is an admin of the telegram channel, organizing this.

There is no evidence

The evidence is the screenshot. As you clearly see in the ss, PHI is the admin there. That's why his minions are desperately supporting him.

20 or 30. I didn’t count them one by one. I remember the number because i’ve read it somewhere.
I speak this language and be sure i don’t need no one to explain the meaning to me.
Okay if PHI is the admin. Why giving Mati a red because he knows PHI from forum like everyone does in the turkish section. Mati already said that he never joined that group and doesn’t know anything about it.

You delayed it because you were thinking about how to get revenge on him. After few weeks you come up with this joke.

Even a 5 year old person could understand Mati is talking about the election and not defending the PHI. Or he’s not defending the merit trading.

And he is not alone with his statements. This fake rating doesn’t take anything from his good sides. It only shows that you’re a vindictive person who the first thing he does is giving a negative rating to someone you had an argument.

You’re still blaming of those “20” people by saying them PHI’s minions. Lol. It shows how reliable you’re when you still throwing shade without any proof of them.

Be sure i don’t even know PHI in person or his mates. I don’t need to be “someone’s minion” to tell the truth, objectively. I don’t even defend him. PHI is not the subject here.
I did not even vote for anyone in that election. To be honest i don’t even care the elections or merit things. The only thing that i care to use this forum without bothering anyone.

But still my conscience is telling me to step forward and say this whole negative ratings and throwing flags to each other unjustified. Because I am free to tell my own opinion and i don’t have to agree with your broken judgement.

You also were one of the members that i’ve been reading and impressed. Somehow I know you will understand this negative rating is not necessary. I wish now but you seem so stubborn.

Your accusations about Mati is not fair and they don’t reflect the truth. He never defends merit trading or this type of stuff.
legendary
@Mindrust

Alright.

is in that group

There is no evidence

legendary
First Exclusion Ever
This guy Matt is a big liar and a (probably) merit trader/abuser. Don't have the evidences for that but since he is siding with PHI since the beginning my suspicions are growing.

So you have admitted you have no evidence against him and only suspicions and guilt via association. He has already removed his negative rating for you, you are now the one making accusations without evidence by your own admission. This is not what the trust system is for. You are already abusing the tiny amount of authority you have received. The trust system is to protect people from fraud, not to penalize people for things you disagree with or suspect without evidence.

I don't have evidence of him being a merit trader.

He is clearly encouraging it.

Did you even read my post?

According to you he is "clearly encouraging" merit trading. I don't see that at all. Furthermore this is completely subjective and open to interpretation, conveniently for you. You are are being an authoritarian right now like a rent a cop in a mall who can't manage to restrain himself with his tiny amounts of power. You go ahead and keep acting like this you will find yourself on the receiving end very shortly. You still have a chance to act with respect and reason and withdraw the accusations you can not support. You could also play your little power hungry games and see how that works out for you. I predict not well.
@Mindrust

Alright.

It’s crystal clear that he is saying there is no proof for the other accused 30 people. This words are not about PHI.

Those 30 people that you’ve suddenly started to blame by posting this” holy shit they all are really merit traders” (or something similar to this). Eventhough that image does not show anything about those other members. It’ shows PHI were texting with someone we don’t even know.

Obviously these words are not about PHı. Mati is talking about the election was clean. He defends the election, not PHI.
He knows the election is clean because he’ve sent a PM almost every single member in the Turkish section and invited them to join. Including you.
Now you’re blaming this guy for nothing eventhough he didn’t do anything wrong by his actions.

The only problem is his behaviour because he cursed you in that talk. He should’ve told his opinion without insult. And you can not give negative ratings just because someone insulted you with the anger in the middle of an argument.

At least, try to calm down and reconsider this whole thing. He clearly doesn’t deserve this.
legendary

So you have admitted you have no evidence against him and only suspicions and guilt via association. He has already removed his negative rating for you, you are now the one making accusations without evidence by your own admission. This is not what the trust system is for. You are already abusing the tiny amount of authority you have received. The trust system is to protect people from fraud, not to penalize people for things you disagree with or suspect without evidence.

I don't have evidence of him being a merit trader.

He is clearly encouraging it.

Did you even read my post?
legendary
First Exclusion Ever

So you have admitted you have no evidence against him and only suspicions and guilt via association. He has already removed his negative rating for you, you are now the one making accusations without evidence by your own admission. This is not what the trust system is for. You are already abusing the tiny amount of authority you have received. The trust system is to protect people from fraud, not to penalize people for things you disagree with or suspect without evidence. You seem to me like the classic little man authoritarian who can't restrain himself from abusing even tiny amounts of authority. I think you will find this kind of behavior catches up with you.
legendary
@Mindrust

Alright.

@Mindrust

As i said before, seems like his only fault to curse you in the middle of an argument and questioning your statements. That’s not a reason to give him a negative rating. That’s your personal problems between you and him. You gave him a red just because you’re pissed off and you’re telling him to be man?? Really?

I don’t think so but still I hope you can see the whole thing from another perspective, objectively.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 12081
BTC + Crossfit, living life.
^
That is true, I avoid merit traders etc as well....

Then again mindrust isn’t the guy thats gonna accuse someone for nothing, i’m almost read and post with mindrust every day in the same place and I can only say good of him....

Also many deleted Posts are a bit shady imo, and mindrust wouldn’t make it up as he has nothing to gain from it...

The OP pm’d me very kind to take a look as he Said mindrust is unfair, I think mindrust is right and I as he Said merit trading is a NO GO !

Keep the forum clean! I hope mindrust comes with a hard evidence as i’m not Turkisch speaking myself and i’m on my phone right now Roll Eyes

Pages:
Jump to: