Pages:
Author

Topic: Mine new coin: VoteCoin - equihash, very low difficulty now - page 21. (Read 34621 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
IDEX - LIVE Real-time DEX
First time read post from dev to recruit for miner, lol... Any premined, if yes how many %?
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
How to solo mine this with existing GPU miners?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
New to mining and most definitely new to mining on Linux, but a coin at this low of a sat (not even having any technical value at the moment) has really perked my ears.

Is there any material I could read in regards to mining Votecoin? I'm a bit sick of one of my miner's Windows 7 OS and this would be, if anything, an educational experience.

Thanks in advance, y'all.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
I don't wish to participate in ICO without any proper Mugshots and Linkedin!
There's no demo just concept of a coin.

You wouldn't have fared very well in the early cryptocurrency days then. This launch is about as old school as it gets, no working (Windows) wallets, no pools, it reminds me of early the Litecoin (scrypt) mining days when it was standard for new coins to launch similar to this.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
What's Quirky In Life?
I don't wish to participate in ICO without any proper Mugshots and Linkedin!
There's no demo just concept of a coin.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
ALTCOM wallet: AYGDb1Zwf3vfs2xC4D1G63wwy9RLU5Kb5r
Same as above need windows miner and I'll throw my rigs that way to see how it goes.
Activity: 7
i suggest to post developers details more explaining and real ,not a fake website that gives nothing! waiting for a pool also so i start mine
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I would mine and be very interested once there is a windows wallet...
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
Is there a windows wallet?
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1408
To involve more miners in the project you need a public pool and windows miner Cool Wink

YES
Activity: 40
To involve more miners in the project you need a public pool and windows miner Cool Wink
Activity: 22
If you can provide me with some info as to how to solo mine this coin i'll be happy to start mining it and a windows wallet would be nice also
Activity: 15
My miner has very low memory and i don't have time to switch to linux. If a windows release comes available ill be in.
Activity: 265
Merit: 105
Hello miners. I would like to encourage you to mine VoteCoin, to get some free coins.
It is using equihash algo (like ZCASH, Komodo, Hush, etc.)

There is currently network hashrate of only 300Ksol/s

Currently VoteCoin is listed at tradesatoshi.com exchange

Download Windows wallet here:
https://github.com/Tomas-M/VoteCoin/releases

More infos at VoteCoin website:
https://votecoin.site/
Pages:
Jump to: