Pages:
Author

Topic: MINERBOARD - Free software for monitoring and management your miners (ASIC/GPU) - page 44. (Read 354221 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Also I connected my asics. It seems that everything works well.
What asics did you connect?
s9
Tried to connect the GPU?
Tried. But minerboard doesn't support gpu on linux.
you are right, we have some problems with connecting Linux, try to solve it and add it as soon as possible.
Okay. And does minerboard support gpu om wihdows?
Of course, since the launch of the project
Activity: 168
s9
you are right, we have some problems with connecting Linux, try to solve it and add it as soon as possible.
Okay. And does minerboard support gpu om wihdows?
s9
if you have some questions - please use our telegram-bot @Minerboard_Bot
Activity: 140
i think its very restricted to only allow modifications of existing pools for existing coins. your project should take into account all the coins out there. not everyone is mining the coins you have listed. my suggestion is to do the way smos, hiveos, ethos and a few other do and allow for configuration of any pool and any coin. only thing you need to update would be the miners for the different algorithms
I also would be glad if they would add other coins. It's a bit inconvenient to use minerboard only for some coins. The same situation is with the pools. But I use it now because it's easy to monitor the operation of the hardware on graphs.
I understand you. Very soon we will update the capabilities of our software
I hope it will be soon
Do you currently use any software for mining?
Just awesome. But it doesn't suit my needs.
What was the reason, if not secret?
It didn't provide all the software settings. It has a narrow pool and mining software selection.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
i think its very restricted to only allow modifications of existing pools for existing coins. your project should take into account all the coins out there. not everyone is mining the coins you have listed. my suggestion is to do the way smos, hiveos, ethos and a few other do and allow for configuration of any pool and any coin. only thing you need to update would be the miners for the different algorithms
I also would be glad if they would add other coins. It's a bit inconvenient to use minerboard only for some coins. The same situation is with the pools. But I use it now because it's easy to monitor the operation of the hardware on graphs.
I hope it will be soon
Just awesome. But it doesn't suit my needs.
I hope it will be soon
I hope it will be soon
how can I connect several ASICs at once?
at the moment there is no function to connect several devices at once. device to add one at a time
how can I connect several ASICs at once?
Thanks for your feedback!
Activity: 75
I really mine more productive with Minerboard due to the analysis.
very glad that you like Minerboard! We wish you a good profit!

Thank you. Also I wish you productive mining.
and what did you connect?
Some asics.
Pages:
Jump to: