Pages:
Author

Topic: MINERBOARD - Free software for monitoring and management your miners (ASIC/GPU) - page 40. (Read 354221 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Can I get more profit if I use your software?
You can get more profit due to handy management and monitoring of your equipment with the help of our software and of course with our affiliate program.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Can I get more profit if I use your software?
Why can I choose only a specific pool for connecting my hardrware?
At the moment we have added support for only the most popular pools. This is due to the fact that the minerboard is like a layer between the pool and the miner, which allows to collect more accurate information.
Activity: 112
 Why can I choose only a specific pool for connecting my hardrware?
Where can I add a link to download software?
You just have to click on the button "Join Minerboard". After you will need to register in our web service. After you can connect your hardware.
But I don't really want to register. Can you throw a link of minerboard here?
Since the Minerboard is a web service, you need to register. Registration doesn't commit you to anything.
Why then do I need to register a my phone number?
We need a phone number just to ask feedback from our users in the future.
You just have to click on the button "Join Minerboard". After you will need to register in our web service. After you can connect your hardware.
Since the Minerboard is a web service, you need to register. Registration doesn't commit you to anything.
Why then do I need to register a my phone number?
Tell me if there are any significant differences between your software and similar ones? Does it make sense for me to disconnect from them to connect to you?
Oh sure. One of the main-friendly and easy to use interface. Also convenience in monitoring equipment through graphs. More information you can see on our website.
And what is the payment? On your site it says that for free. Why?
Minerboard is now free of charge .Now we are also working on the opportunity to purchase paid accounts. They will have a wider functionality.
Good. And what functionality is expected on paid accounts?
We are currently working on various updates.
Tell me if there are any significant differences between your software and similar ones? Does it make sense for me to disconnect from them to connect to you?
Oh sure. One of the main-friendly and easy to use interface. Also convenience in monitoring equipment through graphs. More information you can see on our website.
Minerboard is now free of charge .Now we are also working on the opportunity to purchase paid accounts. They will have a wider functionality.
Good. And what functionality is expected on paid accounts?
Friends, all your ideas, suggestions and objections you can write to our email [email protected]
Thanks guys. I was glad that I was able to establish collaboration points with you. I hope that your project will fly as well as our cooperation with you.
Thank you too. Enjoy mining with us.
Where can i download the software? And no i don't want to register me.
Why the hell we must register us on every page to download something? We can download Awesome Miner and test it without a registry.
You only need to register because our software is like a web service. Our web-interface allows you to configure, manage, and improve the performance of your mining hardware. In any case, registration doesn't force you to connect your hardware.
Activity: 1558
Merit: 69
Where can i download the software? And no i don't want to register me.
Why the hell we must register us on every page to download something? We can download Awesome Miner and test it without a registry.
Pages:
Jump to: