Pages:
Author

Topic: MINERBOARD - Free software for monitoring and management your miners (ASIC/GPU) - page 70. (Read 354221 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
and would like to know if you are planning to conduct an ICO?
Activity: 165
Merit: 1
The project is cool, it will be very good to make mobile applications even if it is certainly possible) and so everything is fine
the idea of a mobile application is really very cool!

I've seen several such projects already, I do not know whether the developers of this project will be able to reach the first places
Activity: 182
Do you have any referral program?
Activity: 87
It would be very cool if the team will continue to travel and talk about their project in other countries
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
The project is cool, it will be very good to make mobile applications even if it is certainly possible) and so everything is fine
the idea of a mobile application is really very cool!
Activity: 134
Activity: 177
Merit: 2
Where I can get more information about the team?
Activity: 350
Great idea in this project, you need to sign a signature on social networks and follow the progress of the team
Activity: 267
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Is there a free version of software testing?

yes, a month after the release (June 21 release) users will be able to test Minerboard for free
how long will be a free trial period?
Activity: 364

yes, a month after the release (June 21 release) users will be able to test Minerboard for free
how long will be a free trial period?

1 month
I filled in the registration form on the website. how fast I will get the beta version?
full release will be on June 20th!
Activity: 267
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Accidentally stumbled upon your thread on the forum. The idea, in principle, interested, because I'm interested in mining.
Where can I find more detailed information about the platform for choosing the best candidates for system administrators?
I filled in the registration form on the website. how fast I will get the beta version?
Activity: 177
Merit: 2
We recently reviewed all requests we received in our JOIN form. It seems that the majority of our future users prefer to mine bitcoin.  And what is your choice of cryptocurrency for mining?

- bitcoin
- ethereum
- monero
- zcash
- decred
- bitcoin gold
- dash
- litecoin
etc.
I like working with young coins, where the complexity of mining is not high
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I think it's a good idea to create a multifunctional standardized set of tools that provides access to all the data on the state and performance of the equipment.
Activity: 266
good afternoon, I got into this topic for the first time, I watch an interesting project. How are you? worthy of attention design?

Pages:
Jump to: