Pages:
Author

Topic: MINERBOARD - Free software for monitoring and management your miners (ASIC/GPU) - page 71. (Read 354221 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 0
We recently reviewed all requests we received in our JOIN form. It seems that the majority of our future users prefer to mine bitcoin.  And what is your choice of cryptocurrency for mining?

- bitcoin
- ethereum
- monero
- zcash
- decred
- bitcoin gold
- dash
- litecoin
etc.

ETH, decred
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
We recently reviewed all requests we received in our JOIN form. It seems that the majority of our future users prefer to mine bitcoin.  And what is your choice of cryptocurrency for mining?

- bitcoin
- ethereum
- monero
- zcash
- decred
- bitcoin gold
- dash
- litecoin
etc.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
Good afternoon!
All who filled in the form on the website minerboard.com have already received an information letter about the future activities and plans of our project!
Less than a month is left before the release.
Want to know more - JOIN US NOW .
Good afternoon!
Today everyone who filled out the form on the site - https://minerboard.com will be sent a letter with very important information.
If you are interested in our project - fill out the form and get insider information - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf3CCBYb-u0rhWu62m8vJZTRkAvpzn9BET0rSJYjsCBkd9c9g/viewform
Thank you
I'm waiting for information about the beta version too
Within a few days, everyone who filled out the form on the site will get  information letter.
Activity: 11
Thank you
I'm waiting for information about the beta version too
no more beta service?

when will it be released?

I had no response about 4 days after I submit.

Good afternoon! Sorry for the delay, we have a lot of news. Within a few days, everyone who filled out the form on the site will get  information letter.
Hello!
Our project on the final stage. Wait for the news!
https://minerboard.com
How long does the free period last?
and how much will it cost?

Same question here.

Most likely 1 month
Hello! Wink
It won't be long til our beta version is released.

We're at our final lap and will keep you posted
How long does the free period last?
and how much will it cost?
I recently heard about this software. And now I looking forward to beta version because of its features. If it is as described it will be awesome software for me.

Now we fixing all security possible bugs to make our software strongly defensed. Only few companies try closed beta, we will open beta testing for all at the 1st of may.

I'm waiting for the beta version Smiley

not much time left
I'm waiting for the beta version Smiley
Minerboard offers alot of settings that don`t supported by such software as Awesomeminer. If they realize that I guess I would abandon other software, becouse it`s costs too much. Grin Grin Grin
We hope you will like it, we will open software for all customers in 1-2 months
Minerboard offers alot of settings that don`t supported by such software as Awesomeminer. If they realize that I guess I would abandon other software, becouse it`s costs too much. Grin Grin Grin
If it simplifies managing all my GPU rig`s I would use that software with pleasure.  Cheesy

I'm waiting for the beta version of the project Smiley

You can enjoy our closed beta testing on our web site.
Pages:
Jump to: