Pages:
Author

Topic: [MinerEU.com]Scrypta controller for 28nm Innosilicon A2 Miners - page 2. (Read 7507 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I bought the A2 mini from minereu.com, and everything works.
also the image is fine, except that i cant find the frequency tuning.anyone know where?
support is great, i get always answers
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
OK - have an A2MINI, and everything runs fine with the innosilicon supplied SD card.

Swapped out for a known working alternate card with a fresh install of wheezy & ran root bash to install MinerEU Scrypta A2 image.  Seemed to install no problem.

After reboot, webpage accessible without any errors & fully functional, although miner not starting.

SSH'd in and attempted to run cgminer manually, miner would not start & received following error:

"No any a1 board"

Am downloading the SD image & will try again with this, but not hopeful.  Please advise.

humm, this is interesting.  which image were you using ? or it is the SD card comes with the miner?

I've left the original SD card provided with the miner untouched, so I can go back to it if need be - it's currently in the A2 right now, which is hashing away happily.

I used another relatively new SD card which was running in a PI looking after some gridseeds until recently.  I formatted it, did a fresh install of wheezy, and then ran your install script - no errors reported on install.

I then rebooted the PI (sudo reboot, not a power cycle), the Scrypta webpage came up no problems, but cgminer not starting (error described above when attempted to run manually).

Please assist / advise...
Activity: 244
Merit: 250
OK - have an A2MINI, and everything runs fine with the innosilicon supplied SD card.

Swapped out for a known working alternate card with a fresh install of wheezy & ran root bash to install MinerEU Scrypta A2 image.  Seemed to install no problem.

After reboot, webpage accessible without any errors & fully functional, although miner not starting.

SSH'd in and attempted to run cgminer manually, miner would not start & received following error:

"No any a1 board"

Am downloading the SD image & will try again with this, but not hopeful.  Please advise.

humm, this is interesting.  which image were you using ? or it is the SD card comes with the miner?
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014
looks a bit like there are different A2 Board Versions out?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0

"No any a1 board"

Just so everyone knows, added new feature in this update

1, switch pools
2, pool priority setting
3, frequency setting for each blade
4, temperature sensor display
5, core info on each chip
Activity: 434
Lot of HW errors on that second screen shot
Yes I have a A2.
The buttons do nothing. Pool fields work fine.
Miner never mines.
Works fine with factory A2 image.
-Bobby

actually, it is to our interest to find out what is wrong with that installation. we have tried a few installation, and it works fine.

could you run followoing command in root and let us know what returns

Code:
sudo su
ps -ef |grep cgminer|grep -v grep

if you don't see a process called cgminer with a bunch of paramters but empty screen, can you run this manually and see what error does it give you :

Code:
sudo /opt/scripta/bin/cgminer -c /opt/scripta/etc/miner.conf --A1Pll1 1200 --A1Pll2 1200 --A1Pll3 1200 --A1Pll4 1200 --A1Pll5 1200 --A1Pll6 1200 --diff 8 --api-listen --api-network --cs 8 --stmcu 0 --hwreset --no-submit-stale --lowmem

if it didn't start automatically, suspect there might be a problem with the cron. can you show us what comes out of this :

Code:
cat /etc/cron.d/minereu

oh, last, if you can give me some lines syslog, that would be very helpful

Code:
sudo tail /var/log/syslog
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Yes I have a A2.
The buttons do nothing. Pool fields work fine.
Miner never mines.
Works fine with factory A2 image.
-Bobby
FYI, installed on fresh SDcard, Install was easy,
Web interface loads good.
Miner does not work.
=Bobby

You have A2? if you do not see miner get started, you porbably need a restart. the cron job watches the cgmienr process every 30 sec to ensure it is running.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
FYI, installed on fresh SDcard, Install was easy,
Web interface loads good.
Miner does not work.
=Bobby
Plan to add wifi support
One thing that we want to mention is that I think scrypta is so far the best UI interface we can find that work with Innosilicon A2.  although there are minera but it is currently only supporting cpuminer

Oh, BTW, we also sell A2MIN/A2BOX miners at minereu.com
We have developed a install script  to setup your Raspberry Pi to mine with the 28nm Innosilicon A2 Miners.
We want to thank author of scrypta first.

You can enjoy watch your miner mining from your iphone/ipad/PC Browser .

Please check out our github page :https://github.com/MinerEU/scripta_a2  for details

the install script command is here if you only want the sweat bits and don't care about the rest:
Code:
curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/MinerEU/scripta_a2/master/install.sh|bash

The screen short with A2MINI 28M mining

Pages:
Jump to: