Pages:
Author

Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) -- - page 19. (Read 121524 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Quick question:  how did God make Gay people when gay is a choice since they can't find a single gene?

You don't seem to understand what race means.

Example:

God made tall people.

God made bald people.

God made black people.

God made albinos.

God made midgets.

Etc.

For all of the a above they have ALREADY AND EASILY found a gene or a mutation which causes people to BE BORN THIS WAY which then means God made you that way.

If it's your CHOICE to do heroin, be a prostitute, rape children or be gay, then sorry, YOU made YOU and NOT God and nobody is born like this as there are ZERO genes and ZERO mutations for these free-will vices and perversions.

So I really doubt you believe in any God as much as anyone else (the way you claim) since you can't even understand the basic concept that if God made you something that means being born that way which means GENETICS.  GENETICS.  GENEtics. GENES!

Please, take just one basic Biology 101 class cause I'm getting so sick of repeating something a child can get but you keep missing it.

Just because they cant find the gene doesnt mean it isnt there. Thinking about it fucktard, you think people would choose to be gay and face all the ridicule they do? You would think they would choose to be straight and be "normal" but they dont... so it obiviously isnt a choice.

About biology apparently you dont know that human dna is very complex. It may be very hard to find a gay gene. And even if there isnt one it still doesnt make it a choice. So stop being such a condecending douche and grow the fuck up.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
Quick question:  how did God make Gay people when gay is a choice since they can't find a single gene?

You don't seem to understand what race means.

Example:

God made tall people.

God made bald people.

God made black people.

God made albinos.

God made midgets.

Etc.

For all of the a above they have ALREADY AND EASILY found a gene or a mutation which causes people to BE BORN THIS WAY which then means God made you that way.

If it's your CHOICE to do heroin, be a prostitute, rape children or be gay, then sorry, YOU made YOU and NOT God and nobody is born like this as there are ZERO genes and ZERO mutations for these free-will vices and perversions.

So I really doubt you believe in any God as much as anyone else (the way you claim) since you can't even understand the basic concept that if God made you something that means being born that way which means GENETICS.  GENETICS.  GENEtics. GENES!

Please, take just one basic Biology 101 class cause I'm getting so sick of repeating something a child can get but you keep missing it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
2013 Troll of the Year
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1260
May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage
I hope you hate Muslims too because they are allowed to marry (ie to fuck, lick, be blowed by, cum inside) little girls
Oh wait
legendary
Why homosexuals would be more likely to rape little boys than heterosexuals raping little girls?
legendary
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Is there any topic we haven't covered yet? What about fluoridation? Surely there's some angle we can work that into this thread with.

You have any idea how bad fluoride is and idiot doctors actually prescribed it to my kids in pill form.

20 years ago I'd get it but today, with all the massive peer reviewed studies and so many countries in Europe banning it?  Are doctors stupid?

You know an interesting fact about that is that besides dropping your IQ and hardening parts of your brain via some weird plaque - this hardening effect, one of the major side effects oddly enough is it inhibits your ability to feel an emotional response towards God or whatever it is you worship.  

There's tons of studies out there now about this so it's not even a point arguing about if anyone can read.  It's especially harmful to a child's developing brain but like 90% of Americans and even doctors as really stupid and clueless.

There, I hope that's a good enough angle on fluoridation and now I think we have covered every topic on the planet.

So who wants to be the second member of the new invented Digression Group.  We don't want special rights, we just want to be left alone.  And maybe we'll read a book to your 7 year old without your consent:  Danny's dad is a Digressor on the internets.

....but I digress.
Activity: 708
Merit: 500
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Is there any topic we haven't covered yet? What about fluoridation? Surely there's some angle we can work that into this thread with.
legendary
legendary
legendary