Pages:
Author

Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) -- - page 46. (Read 121524 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
270999 nugs i've sent. thats everything Vlad gave me and everything i've mined. waiting on Vlad to confirm.

Wow what a dirty bag Vlad is.  Extorting people though lies and FUD to steal coins. 
Worthless coins at that.
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079
Gerald Davis
270999 nugs i've sent. thats everything Vlad gave me and everything i've mined. waiting on Vlad to confirm.

Wow what a dirty bag Vlad is.  Extorting people though lies and FUD to steal coins. 
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
damn this topic got moved and i lost my New Episode marker
Still the Best 1973
Activity: 495
Merit: 507
Has anyone said hail Satan yet?
Aha hahahahaaa.

His aunt

Get ready, photoshop coming.  Lol.

Any good phtoshot guys on here who can spot layering.

Cause there's a coder who gave his computer to his aunt but he's here posting from his microwave.   He's amazing.

Photoshop away dude, dig yourself deeper.

1. i don't even have photoshop.

2. i have a brand new ACER i5, i gave my core2duo Inspiron 1545 to my aunt still has all my files on it.

3. i sent you over 1.3 million, not the 1.1 million you claim. i sent you 274000 as a test the 1.1 million after you confirmed. you clearly have issues remembering, but its all good because i never delete my pm's for this exact reason.

You sack of shit, the 274,000 came from shakezula (YOU SENT IT TO HIM WITHOUT MY KNOWLDGE OR PERMISSION CAUSE THAT'S HOW HONEST YOU ARE) and I can post his email to prove it.  you're lying so much that you can't even remember what you sent.

you sent me 100,000 and for 2 days REFUSED TO SEND ME HALF OF THE COINS 1.1 MILLION. THEN YOU SENT 1 MILLION FOR A TOTAL OF 1.1 MILLION.  THAT'S ALL YOU EVER SENT ME.

YOU KEPT 1.1 MILLION PLUS WHAT YOU STOLE WHILE LOCKED US OUT FOR 2 DAYS.  LYING SACK OF SHIT.
horse shit. shakezula only sent me 1.56 million to begin with. i can prove it. you're just playing the straw man and grasping at straws. i also have pm's from shake saying he gave away 500k in the cryptsy chat. he gave away 10k to everyone, as you'll see my very first transaction was 10,000 he sent me in cryptsy chat. i sent you 100,000 and told you i wanted to keep the rest for bounties for the coin, and you flipped a bitch about that, then i sent you the rest just to get you to shut the fuck up.

If anyone's a lying sack of shit here its you with your revisionist history. you better check your screen shots again, buddy it shows 1.1 million coming in from my address.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
Aha hahahahaaa.

His aunt

Cause there's a coder who gave his computer to his aunt but he's here posting from his microwave.   He's amazing.

2. i have a brand new ACER i5, i gave my core2duo Inspiron 1545 to my aunt still has all my files on it.

3. i sent you over 1.3 million, not the 1.1 million you claim. i sent you 274000 as a test the 1.1 million after you confirmed. you clearly have issues remembering, but its all good because i never delete my pm's for this exact reason.

You sack of shit, the 274,000 came from shakezula (YOU SENT IT TO HIM WITHOUT MY KNOWLDGE OR PERMISSION CAUSE THAT'S HOW HONEST YOU ARE) and I can post his email to prove it.  you're lying so much that you can't even remember what you sent.

you sent me 100,000 and for 2 days REFUSED TO SEND ME HALF OF THE COINS 1.1 MILLION. THEN YOU SENT 1 MILLION FOR A TOTAL OF 1.1 MILLION.  THAT'S ALL YOU EVER SENT ME.

YOU KEPT 1.1 MILLION PLUS WHAT YOU STOLE WHILE LOCKED US OUT FOR 2 DAYS.  LYING SACK OF SHIT.
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079
Gerald Davis
You could probably use the block explorer for that.

That assumes basic knowledge of how crypto-currencies work.  Something vlad lacks completely. I understand why you would be confused as most people would assume that a person launching a coin would have at least the most basic understanding of how it works.
Still the Best 1973
Aha hahahahaaa.

His aunt

Photoshop shouldn't even be an excuse. You shouldn't have to defend yourself from that. The blockchain tells all.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Here's some math for you Vlad:

premine was 2.2 million, not 4.4 million. check the block record.

2200000-579000 = 1621000 **Cryptsy Giveaway. Shake is responsible for this not me.

1621000-100000 = 1521000 **100k you gave me though i adamantly tried to refuse

1521000-50000 = 1471000 ** the 50k you gave shake, which he refused to take

1471000-120000 = 1351000 ** 120000 coins i giveaway while waiting on you to get off your ass and send me your NUG address.

Grand total I sent you = 1351000 remaining from 2.2 million premine.

So as you can see ladies and gentleman, the only thing i could even possibly owe vlad is 120,000 coins, not 1.1 million, which is irrelevant, because no one has bought any on the exchange and probably never will. i still have 150,000 coins Vlad, if you want them post your address, but know these are the 100000 you said i could keep and the 50000 you said to give shake which he refused to accept, but i give them to you gladly because other wise i'm just going to destroy them anyway. if you don't claim them i'll give them to whoever would like to claim them.

check your PM....I can't wait to see this.  I can't stop laughing already.
Aha hahahahaaa.

His aunt

Still the Best 1973
as you can see you have multiple transactions to me. i actually sent you more coins than i thought. why don't you just open the client and get my address and audit the block chain? hmmm?

*prediction*He will refuse to audit the blockchain with an excuse.*prediction*
All right guys, do we have our 16 wallets numbers?  We should place a bet on the next made up lie for the next attempt to steal my coin, a coin that has been supposedly dying since day 1 yet people keep wanting to buy it, steal it, hijack it, blackmail for it and steal it some more.  For a near dead 4 day old coin I'd say something is way off.

But here's my way to keeping with my full transperacy theme and to remove yet one my excuse these losers with ZERO brains and imagination when they look to get your votes to steal my coin.

as you can see you have multiple transactions to me. i actually sent you more coins than i thought. why don't you just open the client and get my address and audit the block chain? hmmm?

Note to self: never offer to fix anyones coin for them, or to help them in any way again. you can all thank Vlad.

sidenote: The more i think about it, the more i wonder. it appears i also sent him 50,000. gotta check pm's to see what all was said.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Anybody remember what page i posted my wallet pic on?  One of the incoming 1.1 million was from r3.  Maybe his wallet ID is there and we can use n,luck explorer.

Cause he's so innocent he can't post a pic of his wallet like I did.  That's tough to do but he'd rather post 50 posts about how he's innocent when just one wallet picture will shut me up.

That's a scammer right there.

Do you even read my posts man? i just got a brand new computer, the NUG wallet isn't on it. My aunt will be home in a little bit with her laptop and i'll gladly show you screenshots of the wallet and my transactions, but you must apologize when i've proven you wrong

I always apologize when I'm wrong.  Always and always publicly.  I just don't believe you for even 1 nanosecond.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Aha hahahahaaa.

His aunt

Anybody remember what page i posted my wallet pic on?  One of the incoming 1.1 million was from r3.  Maybe his wallet ID is there and we can use n,luck explorer.

Cause he's so innocent he can't post a pic of his wallet like I did.  That's tough to do but he'd rather post 50 posts about how he's innocent when just one wallet picture will shut me up.

Do you even read my posts man? i just got a brand new computer, the NUG wallet isn't on it. My aunt will be home in a little bit with her laptop and i'll gladly show you screenshots of the wallet and my transactions, but you must apologize when i've proven you wrong
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Anybody remember what page i posted my wallet pic on?  One of the incoming 1.1 million was from r3.  Maybe his wallet ID is there and we can use block explorer.

Still the Best 1973

Here's some math for you Vlad:

premine was 2.2 million, not 4.4 million. check the block record.

2200000-579000 = 1621000 **Cryptsy Giveaway. Shake is responsible for this not me.

1621000-100000 = 1521000 **100k you gave me though i adamantly tried to refuse

1521000-50000 = 1471000 ** the 50k you gave shake, which he refused to take

1471000-120000 = 1351000 ** 120000 coins i giveaway while waiting on you to get off your ass and send me your NUG address.

Grand total I sent you = 1351000 remaining from 2.2 million premine.

So as you can see ladies and gentleman, the only thing i could even possibly owe vlad is 120,000 coins, not 1.1 million, which is irrelevant, because no one has bought any on the exchange and probably never will. i still have 150,000 coins Vlad, if you want them post your address, but know these are the 100000 you said i could keep and the 50000 you said to give shake which he refused to accept, but i give them to you gladly because other wise i'm just going to destroy them anyway. if you don't claim them i'll give them to whoever would like to claim them.

I'll grab em then if he doesn't want them.
Pages:
Jump to: