Pages:
Author

Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) -- - page 54. (Read 121524 times)

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090
I guess Vlad does read an occassional word or phrase at random in his own thread since he seems to have seen someone mention that his coin was a clone of luckycoin but then somehow decided that luckycoin is a clone of his coin.

Must be all the timetravel eh, he was jaunting back in time and somehow slipped his idea to the luckycoin author?

-MarkM-

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Ok, but I'm at lest I'm  trying to add features while most 2 so for just straight up cloned up coin.
Wtf is happening?
You ALWAYS said that features are worthless for a coin to succeed

The true feature is the name. In this case, people like chicken nuggets, right? So people will have a hankering for these coins, because they are called nuggets!

Seems legit enough to me

Enough to build a global economy on it.  Plus the developer doesn't need a pre-mine he can just take out a mortgage on his house, put all the money into stock options on McDonalds and profit from NUGGETS.  When everyone is using NUGGETS and saying NUGGETS all day long can you imagine how many people will have a subconcious instinct to eat some delicious McDonalds chicken nuggets?  I mean McDonalds will probably become the exxon in the global NUGGET god number economy.

This is exactly what he's been talking about! See?? All of the major companies will jump into the altcoin market! McDonalds will want to get on the Nuggets bandwagon. Burger King will buy out BBQCoin (don't ask me how!). Then GM will come out with GeneralMotorsCoin, or maybe coins for each of their divisions! Like ChevroletCoin and CadillacCoin!!! It'll exploooode!

McDonalds will create their own copy clone coin and will premine it all by themselves. What good it will do for other altcoins or people who mine those altcoins? It will do nothing, we are doing free technology testing for bigger corporations who will then take it and use it and we will get nothing Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1260
May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
Why bother even trying to make him understand? It's like trying to argue quantum theory with a black bear

I think part of it is that I hope my posts that are directed at Vlad are understood by other viewers, if not Vlad.

The thing that scares me about this thread isn't so much just Vlad's craziness. The scary part to me is that despite everything, people still lined up to use this coin and to buy it on exchanges. Vlad could have (or could still with what remains) dumped his premine and made a bit of profit with how many people ate this up. Vlad's off-the-wall crazy posts are just funny. The scary bit is how many people don't read any of it and just download the executable and run it blindly without any more knowledge.

That's the scariest part indeed. But also an indicator that the scamcoin bubble will pop soonish.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Still the Best 1973
Activity: 406
Damn my stomach is growling.  Too bad I fed all of my nuggets to this guy!

donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079
Gerald Davis
legendary
Guys I'm hungry now
Still the Best 1973
Ok, but I'm at lest I'm  trying to add features while most 2 so for just straight up cloned up coin.
Wtf is happening?

The true feature is the name. In this case, people like chicken nuggets, right? So people will have a hankering for these coins, because they are called nuggets!

Seems legit enough to me

Enough to build a global economy on it.  Plus the developer doesn't need a pre-mine he can just take out a mortgage on his house, put all the money into stock options on McDonalds and profit from NUGGETS.  When everyone is using NUGGETS and saying NUGGETS all day long can you imagine how many people will have a subconcious instinct to eat some delicious McDonalds chicken nuggets?  I mean McDonalds will probably become the exxon in the global NUGGET god number economy.

This is exactly what he's been talking about! See?? All of the major companies will jump into the altcoin market! McDonalds will want to get on the Nuggets bandwagon. Burger King will buy out BBQCoin (don't ask me how!). Then GM will come out with GeneralMotorsCoin, or maybe coins for each of their divisions! Like ChevroletCoin and CadillacCoin!!! It'll exploooode!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
The noodle guy (jack jack) was saying new small miners spend $5,000 to start.

What the hell? Please quote my post

I said I spent $1700 for a new dual GPU rig and was making about $1.30 per day after electricity mining LTC.

And you called me bad or stupid meaning small miners were maiming much more which could only mean small miners must be spending at least double and even at double its peanuts so that means at least $5,000.

Unless of course you think a small miner can get 2 gigs hash out if a $1700 new rig which is a launch cause the best is 800mh which is still peanuts for LTC.

Don't lie now, the subject was LTC and you said it saved the small miner snd I said The small miner needs at least $5,000 to make anything decent off LTC and that's just not possible.

Now lets see you spin that shit logic into gold.

No smaller miners who actually take a second to become EDUCATED don't spend MORE MONEY they spend the same amount (or less) SMARTER..  $1700 for a dual (low end) GPU rig is idiotic.   Cheapest sempron Processor, 2GB or RAM, $5 USB drive for storage, motherboard matching the number of slots you can afford is all you need.  THEN spend all the the rest of the funds on HIGH end GPUs and buy a PSU which delivers enough power.

You just bought a bunch of expensive random crap and then threw a temper tantrum when it didn't work.  Just like everything else you don't LEARN, you don't READ, you don't PLAN you just flail around mindlessly and expect to reap a fortune.

That's very accurate. Stop posting and lurk a bit, Vlad.
donator
Gerald Davis
Ok, but I'm at lest I'm  trying to add features while most 2 so for just straight up cloned up coin.
Wtf is happening?

Seems legit enough to me

Enough to build a global economy on it.  Plus the developer doesn't need a pre-mine he can just take out a mortgage on his house, put all the money into stock options on McDonalds and profit from NUGGETS.  When everyone is using NUGGETS and saying NUGGETS all day long can you imagine how many people will have a subconcious instinct to eat some delicious McDonalds chicken nuggets?  I mean McDonalds will probably become the exxon in the global NUGGET god number economy.
Activity: 406
Ok, but I'm at lest I'm  trying to add features while most 2 so for just straight up cloned up coin.
Wtf is happening?

If only we could merge-mine Nuggets with BBQcoins  Cheesy
legendary
Wtf is happening?

Seems legit enough to me
Still the Best 1973
Wtf is happening?

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Vlad, if you lock this thread and don't post in it for 1 full week, I'll give you 1500 Spots from my personal mining. That's right, 1500 Spots that will be worth something, just for you to literally walk away from the computer and hang out with your family. That's like 3% of the total Spots mined so far across the whole network
legendary
Wtf is happening?

Random bold and underline makes you look like this guy.
Oh Lord, you found him elsewhere!
Still the Best 1973
You read my whole post?

I was wrong about you.  At the least it takes an inquisitive mind which is intelligence.  Thanks but just read the bold parts that's why I out them there to save people time.

Thanks and I'm sorry for insulting you.  Lack of sleep and relentless collusion to attack me to steal my coin as is now obvious, 2 clone in 2 days after the outright theft didn't work and by the same group of guys who attacked me the most.  I had little patience for people who were belittling me.  I apologize.

Thanks for the apology, but you really ought to realize that it's all for naught. Actually take a break, although nobody really wants you to because it entertains them. Also, if you're just going to want people to read the bolded and underlined parts, just cut out all the unnecessary stuff. Random bold and underline makes you look like this guy. Also, nobody trusts your coin anymore; and that is what's most important in a currency, trust in its value.
donator
Gerald Davis

What new features?

Lucky/Lottery/Super/Golden/HandOfGod blocks? already been done.
Stupid premine?  Already done.
An almost bit for bit copy of an existing coin with a few paramters changed?  Already done (countless times).

There's a .25 BTC for the fix it sounds like a cut and paste issue can you fix it please?  It would benefit the miners more than me since I can't mine it and I have no coins. 

Adding random block rewards won't even help the few miners who haven't jumped ship.  It simply makes the reward more random and solo mining is ALREADY highly random.

Help me out of you can and if you can lock it up so these scammers can't copy it it would be better cause I Guarsntee they're just pump and dump or else why not add just one new feature its actually fun.

Still don't get the concept of open source do you.  Anyone can copy the code.  Hell that is how you got your scamcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
And your coin was a Luckycoin clone, With "God's numbers" and the letter "V" added.  Oh and it didn't work.

FYPFY

If it's a clone genius if super and lucky blocks tell me why much better programmers than you like markM and twoBits haven't been able to get it to run.

You do know clone means cut and paste and click on run, right?  

So obviously my coin has something original, something new and that's is the definition if innovation.  So much so the best here can't figure it out yet.

Is that complicated or do you think Mark can't cut and paste as good as your fraudulent waste of 10,000 posts?

Your coin had cut and pasted the supposedly broken code from luckycoin.

So most coins using lucky blocks are probably all using the same broken code.

Since there is no lack of clone coins with lucky blocks there is no hurry to launch any more of them, it seems more useful to wait until a good way of doing them has been decided upon, then maybe have them all set a block number at which to change to fixed code. If there is still any need to launch yet another clone by then, which i guess some idiot is going to claim there is, then the same better code could be used for that too.

Its not as if there is any hurry since there is no need. If some kind of consensus is reached as to what approach to use then doubtless someone will end up using it. It is not something I am in any hurry to do, why would I, yet another scamcoin is not something I actually want to see happen.

I ran some nodes just for the learning experience of figuring out what was going on in the blockchains, like which version people were running and why none were reporting any conflicts.

From the sound of it the spots people have not even noticed anything wrong yet, that is kind of amusing too. Why bother creating a fix for them, lets wait and see if they even notice the problem...

-MarkM-

There's a .25 BTC for the fix it sounds like a cut and paste issue can you fix it please?  It would benefit the miners more than me since I can't mine it and I have no coins.  

And unlike these guys copyng my coin and I have no idea why, I'm trying working on getting funds ro add features.  They just make promises like precious metals which is such BS to pump and dump it.  Help me out of you can and if you can lock it up so these scammers can't copy it it would be better cause I Guarsntee they're just pump and dump or else why not add just one new feature its actually fun.

Why do you think Spots is using your exact code? You do realize...yours is BROKEN, ours works. I still think Mark has no idea what he's talking about with Spots, we have 0 issues since we updated the client roughly 8 hours after launch...
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
And your coin was a Luckycoin clone, With "God's numbers" and the letter "V" added.  Oh and it didn't work.

FYPFY

If it's a clone genius if super and lucky blocks tell me why much better programmers than you like markM and twoBits haven't been able to get it to run.

You do know clone means cut and paste and click on run, right?  

So obviously my coin has something original, something new and that's is the definition if innovation.  So much so the best here can't figure it out yet.

Is that complicated or do you think Mark can't cut and paste as good as your fraudulent waste of 10,000 posts?

Your coin had cut and pasted the supposedly broken code from luckycoin.

So most coins using lucky blocks are probably all using the same broken code.

Since there is no lack of clone coins with lucky blocks there is no hurry to launch any more of them, it seems more useful to wait until a good way of doing them has been decided upon, then maybe have them all set a block number at which to change to fixed code. If there is still any need to launch yet another clone by then, which i guess some idiot is going to claim there is, then the same better code could be used for that too.

Its not as if there is any hurry since there is no need. If some kind of consensus is reached as to what approach to use then doubtless someone will end up using it. It is not something I am in any hurry to do, why would I, yet another scamcoin is not something I actually want to see happen.

I ran some nodes just for the learning experience of figuring out what was going on in the blockchains, like which version people were running and why none were reporting any conflicts.

From the sound of it the spots people have not even noticed anything wrong yet, that is kind of amusing too. Why bother creating a fix for them, lets wait and see if they even notice the problem...

-MarkM-

There's a .25 BTC for the fix it sounds like a cut and paste issue can you fix it please?  It would benefit the miners more than me since I can't mine it and I have no coins.  

And unlike these guys copyng my coin and I have no idea why, I'm trying working on getting funds ro add features.  They just make promises like precious metals which is such BS to pump and dump it.  Help me out of you can and if you can lock it up so these scammers can't copy it it would be better cause I Guarsntee they're just pump and dump or else why not add just one new feature its actually fun.
Pages:
Jump to: