Pages:
Author

Topic: [Minershare.net] KnC Neptune Miner #1 batch shares, $4/GHs, No hidden fees - page 11. (Read 19849 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 100
I still got nothin' bud xD
Guess they haven't put it back up just yet

The downforeveryone... shows it as still down too, but DNS changes need a little time till they are propagated.
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
I still got nothin' bud xD
Guess they haven't put it back up just yet
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Hello!

Sorry for the downtime. It was due to our mistake - the email registered with domain was not verified. It is now and it seems, that our website is up and working! http://minershare.net/

Best regards,
Minershare team
He was probably buying some massive bags of cocaine while telling you this Cheesy

But nah, I reckon it's cool too.

Had really to laught out Tongue
He just contacted me on skype.
the website was down because he didnt confirm the domain name with the domain name server. so it got taken offline..
the emails are registered with the domain so there for they also went offline.. he said he has updated all info
and that he is just waiting on the servers to come back online now..

dont worry i dont think he is gonna do a runner...

Thanks for the update!

Sounds legit because the DNS entries are proofing this (email). Showed also something like ns1.verification-hold.suspended-domain.com (http://who.is/dns/minershare.net). I think this is true.
the website was down because he didnt confirm the domain name with the domain name server. so it got taken offline..
the emails are registered with the domain so there for they also went offline.. he said he has updated all info

He was probably buying some massive bags of cocaine while telling you this Cheesy

But nah, I reckon it's cool too.
Activity: 5

I still can't get on the site. Hope they haven't ran off with our money to buy jet skis & hookers

I hope so too. For me it's down (http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/minershare.net). I give them 24 hours before taking next action.
I still can't get on the site. Hope they haven't ran off with our money to buy jet skis & hookers
Activity: 5
are you gus still able to get on the website.. when i try it shows as offline..

I cant even email the support it just returns my emails...
Saw it yesterday too, it selled like crazy. Now I hope everything goes as it should.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
As there are only 32 Shares à 120 left so I think they get a huge chance from many people here Smiley
It was rining but seems to be bussy. They always told something about scandinavia and their prename. The domain is registered to one of them. I also checked their address and this looks possible. I'm from Switzerland but I've friends in Finland. So if it would really gives problems, I'll use all posibilities I have. But let's give them a chance. It's not a good a to prejustice.
Poor try by RyanK Wink

Did you called the phone number?!?
The Whois is quite interesting as that the old page "http://mine.coinco.in" is registered to another person...in France...and not in Finland
He tried to use the moment to earn some revenue.Glad to hear it's up again - my DNS server's arent updated till now - but anybody can make a who.is. There is an adress in Finland with phone number.
homepage is up again Smiley

What is the reason that RyanK interrups the discussion about Minershare.net with the promotion to another side?!? This brings no one forward here...

Please stop spamminig sell threads with competitor links (on every thread they were discussed). I think fair arguments are alowed every time, but you argument that they are gone because their page isn't reachable for the moment. The site you promote was not available for days due DDOS (and is back again). That's bad business dude - are you so greedy?

Did you check the who is of the page? At least there seems to be private information about the owner(s). pbmining.com (which I like too but are more expensive) have registered their domain for example via domain proxy.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Hmmm the site seems to be non existent right now and the links to "proof" images are gone as well... Whats going on Minershare?

I would check this mining op out instead.  They are already mining and paying out!  I currently own 10 GHs and am completely happy with my purchase!

PBMINING.COM
Activity: 6
As I said, I'm not minershare.net. I'm also a customer and they convinced me (check the linked thread and/or contact them yourself) to invest myself and affiliate them because I can take the risk and see the ROI. What "significant" means depends on your investment, please use the calculater which is linked above and enter your predictions. Then you can see if it makes sense or not for you.

I agree that their offer seems like a good one on the surface.  God for everyone, particularly since the outside shares completely pay for their machines, and for the share investor, (assuming a Feb or mid March delivery) a decent return.

Assuming that they uphold their side of the agreement.

'Tiss curious that the site seems to be down right now....
Activity: 42
Call 2-3 examples of offers which are looking as nearly as serious and available as this, where you can invest your BTC with a ROI comparable to this...

I'll start off.
Pages:
Jump to: